• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I wish to battle the best.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slauderking

Yeah, I still new to this site and an ok role player at that. So, I want to test my skill aganist any of the top five rpgers on this site. I just want to see how well a match up here.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Let's see your profile first.
To be honest, this is kind of an ego prod. A few people here might claim to be in the top five, and it's likely more than five that will claim such. But based on a quick excerpt I can tell you who you should challenge.

Alaude Drenxta

Now Kegan, humility and flattery will get you nowhere. :p

In KHI's prime; in no particular order

Lord of Chaos
Morpheaus
Endless Devoid
Zetsumi
Mitsukai

Yes, I remember. ;3

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
lol @ D2L including himself on that list.

EDIT:

Heresy
Guardian Of Hearts
Misanthropy, but only recently.
Aegis (not when it was me)

I don't have a fifth, because I don't really want to include anybody that will be just a filler. Guardian of Hearts doesn't battle, so don't bother challenging her. Heresy rarely posts, but is probably the best. Aegis or Misanthropy would probably be your best choice to challenge.

Last edited:

Aegis

Honestly, I think it's long, long overdue to say who's the top 5 best. When was the last time a battle started and finished that wasn't Kegan deciding to just collapse the dimension we were currently residing in?

The 5 people posted have characters that are so over powered they can end a battle in one post, and most of the time, they decide to use swords or use maneuvers that are clearly less than 5% of their power, yet they can still destroy a planet a thousand times over. Honestly, to say any of you are still the best remains to be seen, and we truly do need more battles with new characters to test that. Actually, the best way to test that would be to be given a totally new character upon starting the battle, and having them fight.

So, OP, I"m sorry to say, you won't be getting the best RPer on this site. Most of the ones listed are good, but some are very cocky about what they do and haven't had battles on this site for over a year to back up their claims. Sorry dude.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
It's difficult to determine who the "best" is.

But I'll do it anyways.

1. Heresy
2. Morpheus
3. Desert Jesus
4. Laughing Stock
5. Blackest Night

Four of those haven't been here frequently for two years.

I am nowhere near the top ten list, maybe top twenty because I'm slightly above illiterates. Any chance I had of getting better disappeared a while ago. I think it might have to do with my erratic sleeping pattern and stress, or maybe I just suck.

Rainfire

Sitting in the rain, thinking up new ideas...
Aegis said:
Honestly, I think it's long, long overdue to say who's the top 5 best. When was the last time a battle started and finished that wasn't Kegan deciding to just collapse the dimension we were currently residing in?

The 5 people posted have characters that are so over powered they can end a battle in one post, and most of the time, they decide to use swords or use maneuvers that are clearly less than 5% of their power, yet they can still destroy a planet a thousand times over. Honestly, to say any of you are still the best remains to be seen, and we truly do need more battles with new characters to test that. Actually, the best way to test that would be to be given a totally new character upon starting the battle, and having them fight.

So, OP, I"m sorry to say, you won't be getting the best RPer on this site. Most of the ones listed are good, but some are very cocky about what they do and haven't had battles on this site for over a year to back up their claims. Sorry dude.

In my defense, that dimension attacked me first. You all saw it.

I have to say though, I do agree with your second paragraph there. It'd be nice to just take away the shotguns that some of us are holding and just give everyone a pistol and see what they can do, which is why outside of the battle with AD, I personally plan to use fairly powered-down characters. That was a metaphor of course. I quite like my shotgun... please don't take it away from me.

>.>
I love you all.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
It's just my opinion. There's the whole b& thing but eh.

If I were to make a "modern" list it would be Heresy, Heresy, Heresy, Heresy, Heresy.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
All this wondering of who's in the top five, or top three, or any number. That's what the Order Rank System/Tournament is for. If only we could get it up and functioning fully.

Aegis

That's the thing however =\ Knowing KHI;s battle forum, the tournament won't get up and function all that easily. So the tournament itself may not be the thing that accurately chooses people, the subsequent battles over the months that follow would be more of an indication.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Speaking of which, are you even going to post in our battle thread, or am I going to win without there even being a fight?

Alaude Drenxta

That's the thing however =\ Knowing KHI;s battle forum, the tournament won't get up and function all that easily. So the tournament itself may not be the thing that accurately chooses people, the subsequent battles over the months that follow would be more of an indication.

I agree entirely. ^^

The tournament is to set a precedent, a starting point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back