• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I was bored..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Sorry about having to go through Hurricane Ike.

With that said I really don't like this piece at all. The differences between texture is too vast and feels more like it was copied and pasted rather than being unified to blend together as one piece.
There really isn't a definite background and I honestly dislike the fact that there's no ground for the character to stand on. Even a shadow would have sufficed here.

If the styles weren't so different from one another I'd like it better, but as of now I don't like the finished product. I also believe the background could've also been represented much better than it is now as well.

It's not bad, It just looks unfinished to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I really like the colors but something just throws up. I think it's the texture of the skin and all.....I mean I think it's good but I don't know...and oh that's girl? I thought it was a guy......maybe that was what was throwing me off! XD

ennaid

╬ProperArtist╬;3325729 said:

With that said I really don't like this piece at all. The differences between texture is too vast and feels more like it was copied and pasted rather than being unified to blend together as one piece.
There really isn't a definite background and I honestly dislike the fact that there's no ground for the character to stand on. Even a shadow would have sufficed here.

If the styles weren't so different from one another I'd like it better, but as of now I don't like the finished product. I also believe the background could've also been represented much better than it is now as well.

It's not bad, It just looks unfinished to me.​

I see what you mean. I guess I was being lazy. I also left out some details because I was lazy. The original on paper had a shadow, though. I forgot it xD Well, I'll try to work on it some more on friday. Thanks.

Dont know who that is, but ts really good

Thank you, it's an OC I guess =]

I really like the colors but something just throws up. I think it's the texture of the skin and all.....I mean I think it's good but I don't know...and oh that's girl? I thought it was a guy......maybe that was what was throwing me off! XD

Hahaha xD I need to work on both of those x] Thanks, anyway =]

i don't know what to say(literaly)

Ah, ok xD

Last edited:

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
╬ProperArtist╬;3325729 said:

It's not bad, It just looks unfinished to me.​
This.

There's hardly an consistency in the image at all.

Venny

Website
kriista.deviantart.com
I honestly like it. D:
The perspective is very good (since I fail at drawing people from a higher POV). :D
The only thing that I agree with the critics is the way the skin's shaded. The way you colored it, it makes the skin look sort of swollen and "bubbly". It should be more flat and maybe have more depth where the chin and mouth are.

Raiko

Come break me down
i think its quite good. but legs bothers me a bit =/ (its just the perspective). hmm it would have been better if you put a background or a shadow, like the others said. It might look a bit more interesting....=\

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I like it, but after all that reading the Oblivion easter egg faq on gamefaqs, the red gives me a headache. Also, has the t shirt got a high collar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back