• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I was bored and I found this crazy video...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipporahss

Okay check this out, I was bored and decided to go to my other favorite site, I go to my favorite show that consisted of comedy and watched this because I was curious.....

I was laughing so hard I was crying!
:D!
http://www.trutv.com/video/tsg-presents/behold-the-power-of-cheese.html

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
those hosts need to lighten up, call themselves comedians? Anyways I want to know how that was fertility ritual back in the day.

K

Kegluneq

I thought it was sort of funny, I do have to admit I wanted somebody else to post here before I did. So I've seen it once before. Thanks for the cool video Zipporahss.

Zipporahss

Honestly that is super funny to me to see those dudes fall down the hill.

I love the fact that the finish line is a line of medics! LOL! That's just so funny! I was on the floor like seriously people, you win dirty cheese?! LOL! That's so funny and to think people chase after cheese knowing they could (with a high, very high chance) break thier necks, it's like running down the stairs backwards knowing you're going to fall.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
The Annual Running of the Cheese.

Heard about this years ago. Dont find it funny at all, its pretty stupid actually but if you people get joy in it then good for you

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Was retarded....stil is retarded....and will always be retarded. I didn't laugh, and cannot see how it would make someone laugh so hard they cry. If you laughed that much you were either on some sort of drug while watching it or your sense of humor is horrible.

Zipporahss

Was retarded....stil is retarded....and will always be retarded. I didn't laugh, and cannot see how it would make someone laugh so hard they cry. If you laughed that much you were either on some sort of drug while watching it or your sense of humor is horrible.

Well, I found it funny because these people do it annually, and seriously, what are you thinking to do something that can (and highly possibly) kill you? It's just insane, I'm looking at the logic of it. That's just crazy...

Oh... and if you're wondering if I'm upset, I'm not.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Was shared with the world in other ways such as this thing called the television. Also if your trying to share it with the World then posting here on KHI was just sad.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
And we come to the conclusion humans are dumb enough to chase a block of dried cows milk rolling down a hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back