• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Think I'm Black

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

<3

Call me Love, love.
Rumor is; one can never leave KHI forever.

It's been most likely two years since I have been active on the forums, although I have checked in from time to time to see how the RP section is going along, and I find myself with the urge to come back.

So here I am. Planning on my return to the KHI community and to scope out the RP section (as that is my home here).

Hope everyone is doing well and I can't wait to catch up with old friends and possibly make new ones.

<3

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I think I remember you.

Welcome black (lol)

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Welcome back! :D (no one can ever leave mwahaha... well it's true! D: ) I think I kinda remember you, though it's definitely been a while. Nonetheless, yay for coming back!

Last edited:

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
lol, I should know from experience that you can never really leave KHi, I know I tried! but welcome back!

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Hey, I remember you! I think we RPed together on rare occasions!

Welcome back!

Vincentkeyblader

Website
chainofmemories.spreebb.com
Hey, it’s good to see you back. I truly believe with you that you can never leave KHI forever. I’ve was a member in 2007 and because of situations at home and school I became less active. It’s been five years since I left and here I am again. I’m back =D just as you are.

Welcome Back, =D

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
once your black you never go back. . . trust me. . . i would know

Back