• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Think I know the Question We Never Thought Of.........................

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
So then the question is: "What does 42 mean?" Oh, wait...no...no I think I asked that one half a second ago...so I thought of it...so that means it's still not the question "we've" ever thought of....Damn...if only I didn't think before I asked a question! T^T

A

Anima Relic

Yes either Aqua is the 14th member or her nobody is

:lol: if i had a nickel for everytime i heard that bulls***, all we know about the 14th is that she is female and nothing else that hints to who she is.

Stars

リク
Aquas armor lies in Xemnas' room, therefore, 'Is Aqua a member of the Organization?' Then again, Xemnas has had his mind wiped multiple times, if my memories tell me right. So therefore, 'Does Xemnas have a connection to Master Xehanort, or any of the people in that fight?' though that would seem already asked. So, I possibly think it can be, 'is the 14th member related to Aqua in anyway, or happen to be her in some strange way?'

Is Room of Sleep not Xemnas room. Lol XD
There are still no news about 14th member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back