• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Think I know the Question We Never Thought Of.........................

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xearual from Aet

Aquas armor lies in Xemnas' room, therefore, 'Is Aqua a member of the Organization?' Then again, Xemnas has had his mind wiped multiple times, if my memories tell me right. So therefore, 'Does Xemnas have a connection to Master Xehanort, or any of the people in that fight?' though that would seem already asked. So, I possibly think it can be, 'is the 14th member related to Aqua in anyway, or happen to be her in some strange way?'

Rix

:)
Awards
yeah, those questions has been asked many times and there are many theories here including those questions.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Aquas armor lies in Xemnas' room, therefore, 'Is Aqua a member of the Organization?' Then again, Xemnas has had his mind wiped multiple times, if my memories tell me right. So therefore, 'Does Xemnas have a connection to Master Xehanort, or any of the people in that fight?' though that would seem already asked. So, I possibly think it can be, 'is the 14th member related to Aqua in anyway, or happen to be her in some strange way?'

1. We can't answer the Aqua or 14th member questions, b/c we don't know much at this point.
2. Xemnas is the Nobody of Xehanort, and if this game is about Xehanort's past obviously he'd have a connection.

D

Divine Light

I dont think you thought of it because he said it will be a question we never thought of lol.

Chrsora

i think that aqua has a nobody and her nobody is 14th member.in the other sight aqua would work for xehanort or something.thats why the man in the black coat is talking to the armor and says my friend.and that is fact that nomura doesn't give us any info about her.we already saw terra and ven fighting(in picture)

Sexy Angel
This is the question:

"OMG guyz, what looks better on meh, the black coat or the black AND white coat?" -Xemnas

Bh325

This question has been asked numeorus times. One of the most common assumptions is that the XIV is Aqua, or her Nobody. But many people think that she has at least somekind of connection to Aqua, mostly because the XIV is a female like Aqua and the armor in Xemnas' room looks very much like that of Aquas.
But still, we are not sure of the identity of the XIV member.:toungesmile:

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
People have thought of this question already. I don't think Aqua (or her nobody) is the 14th member. It would be kinda weird I think. I also think it would be too obvious. It might be somebody we have never actually seen in the KH series before.

A

Anima Relic

The question we never thought of is obviously not gonna be anything we can think of. It's going to be something never mentioned before that was never hinted or suggested.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
This is the question:

"OMG guyz, what looks better on meh, the black coat or the black AND white coat?" -Xemnas

Hmm, either this or, "why is it still called Organization 13 if there is 14 members"... oh, wait Ive seen that one before.

Is the answer 42 by chance? lol.
:closedeyes: No. 42 is the ultimate answer to the question of life, the universe, and everything.

XkaiteX

Candy Mountain or the Pie Factory... I think it is
:closedeyes: No. 42 is the ultimate answer to the question of life, the universe, and everything.

If its the answer to everything then shouldn't it be the answer then?
Never mind I'm confusing myself. Anyway I think everyone is just thinking so hard about it that we are ignoring something really obvious and when we find out what the question is we will be hitting ourselves in the head calling ourselves stupid idiots... or the question we haven't thought of hasn't been asked yet but then what's the point of answering something that hasn't been asked.... Then again I think everyone should ignore what I said and go on like I didn't say it....

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
If its the answer to everything then shouldn't it be the answer then?
Never mind I'm confusing myself. Anyway I think everyone is just thinking so hard about it that we are ignoring something really obvious and when we find out what the question is we will be hitting ourselves in the head calling ourselves stupid idiots... or the question we haven't thought of hasn't been asked yet but then what's the point of answering something that hasn't been asked.... Then again I think everyone should ignore what I said and go on like I didn't say it....

The whole 42 being the answer to life the univers and everythign was a part of a story in The Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy.

They just never figured out the real question.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
That would explain why I had no idea what they were talking about... I've never seen that before.

Actually, you mean you've never read it before.

It's worth it though, if you're ever bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back