• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I know who DS is!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

I figured Heartless retain very little in terms of memories when they loose their hearts - just take a look at the common shadow, and every other heartless minion we've encountered in the game. They may have a few (maybe the strongest memories possessed) but as a whole they are driven by instinct.
You are right.

IMO Xehanort wasnt evil, he was just an ordinary guy who made mistakes. Of course not actually an ordinary guy, since he possessed supernatural powers. =) MX is pure evil, that´s what everyone can be sure about^^

Stars

リク
Ansem(Xehanort´s heartless) wasnt also aware of Xehanort´s past. He typed himself only as a seeker of darkness. And I had a picture of him as a studiet person, who was very interested in darkness. Not a chance remembering about times of MX, DS and Terra.

Xemnas had only the memories of Xehanort starting from the time, when ATW found Xehanort. It is clear. Theories saying that in some part Xehanort remembered his past, is nonsense. Think about it.

You mean Xehanort's heartless has no memories of past? Then how bout KH? o-o
I mean he knew a lot of things about darkness and KH

Y

Yannis

You mean Xehanort's heartless has no memories of past? Then how bout KH? o-o
I mean he knew a lot of things about darkness and KH

He had studiet them after he was born under the name of Ansem.

BUT!

As you may know, KH is the heart of all worlds. I am saying that Xehanort´s heartless remembers everything from the moment when ATW found Xehanort. He is basically Xehanort. ATW was studying the heart of all worlds with Xehanort, so Xehanort´s heartless remembers this.

It is important to know that Ansem is Xehanort. He has the same memories, but his goal was twisted, because heartless are driven by an instinct to find more hearts. And KH is like veeery big cake:)

Last edited:

Stars

リク
He had studiet them after he was born under the name of Ansem.

BUT!

As you may know, KH is the heart of all worlds. I am saying that Xehanort´s heartless remembers everything from the moment when ATW found Xehanort. He is basically Xehanort. ATW was studying the heart of all worlds with Xehanort, so Xehanort´s heartless remembers this.

It is important to know that Ansem is Xehanort. He has the same memories, but his goal was twisted, because heartless are driven by an instinct to find more hearts. And KH is like veeery big cake:)

K. It seem that Xehanort's heartless doesn't remember ATW at all..lol
He only remember about darkness, all those stuff..
Still, i guess he is MX.

Y

Yannis

K. It seem that Xehanort's heartless doesn't remember ATW at all..lol
He only remember about darkness, all those stuff..
Still, i guess he is MX.

Yup, Im not sure too if he can remember his time as ATW´s apprentice. At least he is the only heartless with ability to speak.

So you probably think that Ansem is MX because they have similar clothes?;) lol, this is little bit a joke, but with that logic, wouldnt Sora in KH2 be Ven, when they have similar clothes;D

Stars

リク
MX and Xehanort's heartless 's cloth are the same if i'm not mistaken and if i wasn't drunk to see it wrongly..lol
No.. not just their cloth is similar.. but their face too..and both of them love Kingdom Heart stuff..

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
MX and Xehanort's heartless 's cloth are the same if i'm not mistaken and if i wasn't drunk to see it wrongly..lol
No.. not just their cloth is similar.. but their face too..and both of them love Kingdom Heart stuff..

Who doesn't love Kingdom Hearts stuff:toungesmile: LOL
Yeah, their face are a little alike but that doesn't mean they are the same. I think they are just connected to each other but not the same person.

Stars

リク
^ Obviously they are connected.. just dunno they are the same person or not..
Lol.. i know.. everyone love Kingdom Hearts.. i mean maybe they use Kingdom hearts for the same purpose.

Y

Yannis

They arent almost the same. Ansem has those yellow parts in his jacket and his white shirt is opened and there is a heartless symbol. =D

Who knows, maybe it is like this:

We have seen KH#1: It was the Heart of all worlds
We have also seen KH#2: It was the heart of all men(humans)

Person is gathered from three pieces in KH; body, soul and heart.

Maybe MX made that blue KH, which is the Heart of all bodies!!! So he can get new body! Then when he got new young body, he also lost his memories!!! And maybe he fused with Terra, who knows for sure?!? Nomura of course, but it´s different story lol =D

E

Eternal Oblivion

i saw a post in the forum of somonbe saying that right after MX froze him he too away his heart and gave it to kingdom hearts.. ino that ven was still conciouse after that but still

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
i saw a post in the forum of somonbe saying that right after MX froze him he too away his heart and gave it to kingdom hearts.. ino that ven was still conciouse after that but still

That wasn't Ven's heart, that was Master Xehanort's Keyblade. Besides, Ven would have become a Heartless and Nobody if Master Xehanort stole his heart, and Heartless/Nobodies will not appear in BBS.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Lame, Lame and Lame.
Who cares about shoes in KH?

Well ... me:toungesmile:
No, I thought it's very weird that MX and Xehanort and the organization members have the same shoes and as far as we know they never have seen each other. That means there is some kind of connection between MX and the organization and Xehanort and what's also strange that Roxas has "normal" shoes and not the shoes that the other members have.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Yes, I agree, shoes must be considered in this case. AtW has not the same choes as Xehanort, but the outfit they have, even if not the same, are similar on some point, which means that the shoes does not come from Radient Garden and an outfit given to Xehanort by AtW. Xehanort had them when he was found or he did them on memory, or maybe said how to do them, something like that, I don't know. But it shows a connection to MX and DS, maybe without his Dark armor, DS has same shoes than MX, and I think he has.

For Roxas, maybe he is too young for having the Organization's shoes, he is even younger than Zexion...

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Maybe, that is a possibility, though I think in this case Xemnas too would have wanted to have different shoes of outfit too, since he must certainly think he is more special.

I never really looked Roxas's shoes, but maybe they are just Organization's shoes adapted to how young he is too.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Shoes show no importance to me here, although they have a connection to MX, it is possible that Xehanort was found in the clothes of MX. This could explain how Xehanorts heartless acquired the clothes in the first place. If Xehanort sported the shoes its kinda obvious to say that he would have had the same shoes created for every other organization member. The same goes for the cloaks considering they were made to protect them from darkness....it kinda throws off who the real leader is

Stars

リク
They arent almost the same. Ansem has those yellow parts in his jacket and his white shirt is opened and there is a heartless symbol. =D

Who knows, maybe it is like this:

We have seen KH#1: It was the Heart of all worlds
We have also seen KH#2: It was the heart of all men(humans)

Person is gathered from three pieces in KH; body, soul and heart.

Maybe MX made that blue KH, which is the Heart of all bodies!!! So he can get new body! Then when he got new young body, he also lost his memories!!! And maybe he fused with Terra, who knows for sure?!? Nomura of course, but it´s different story lol =D
Lol , but i think the KH we seen in BBS is the true KH.. maybe after something happen.. the door to world left unlock and being discover by Xehanort...
That wasn't Ven's heart, that was Master Xehanort's Keyblade. Besides, Ven would have become a Heartless and Nobody if Master Xehanort stole his heart, and Heartless/Nobodies will not appear in BBS.
Not sure that is Ven's heart.. maybe something that keep inside Ven, MX use it to summon KH? If that is really his heart, then maybe he being awaken by Aqua or Terra cause him not to become a heartless?

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Shoes show no importance to me here, although they have a connection to MX, it is possible that Xehanort was found in the clothes of MX. This could explain how Xehanorts heartless acquired the clothes in the first place. If Xehanort sported the shoes its kinda obvious to say that he would have had the same shoes created for every other organization member. The same goes for the cloaks considering they were made to protect them from darkness....it kinda throws off who the real leader is

About the cloack, I wondered if they could be an advanced Version of the Armor. Like the armor being done for protecting of Darkness, and the cloack are same, but done for being easier to wear... Just a thought, maybe not likely...

Lol , but i think the KH we seen in BBS is the true KH.. maybe after something happen.. the door to world left unlock and being discover by Xehanort...

I think KH I Kingdom Hearts is the true one. Though I am maybe wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back