• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I know who DS is!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
That wasn't Ven's heart, that was Master Xehanort's Keyblade. Besides, Ven would have become a Heartless and Nobody if Master Xehanort stole his heart, and Heartless/Nobodies will not appear in BBS.

Not necessarily. You only get a heartless when your heart is swallowed by the darkness or when a heartless takes it. If MX took it, seeing as how he's not a heartless, Ven probably would have just died. o_O;

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
But he didn't die cause his eyes are still moving.

Well thats the point. Ven didn't/must not have had his heart taken. That orb MX had in his hand was his keyblade. His keyblade formed back into his hand, creating that orb, which he proceeded to blast up into the sky to reveal/summon his Kingdom Hearts.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Thankfully, i'm getting one for Christmas, and I already have a DS Lite. So hey. I'm set for the new games. =D! Hopefully we get some kind of released date at Jump Festa.

Yeah, I also have a DS but maybe if I win with the gummi contest then I would have a PSP(I surely hope so but probably not)
I hope so too,I would love to see some release dates.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Thanks I will need it
I'm quiet certain that 358/2 days will be released in early 2008 in Japan so maybe we would get a release dtae
'

Mmhm. I'm thinking for us it'll be something like this.

358/2 Days :: Summer 2008
Coded :: Fall/Winter 2008
BBS :: Winter 2008/early 2009

I swear to god if it's 2009 i'm gonna shoot myself. v.v;

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
'

Yeah somethin like that
Oh no I live in Europe so probably it will be released in Europe last.:bored:

Y

Yannis

Oh i'm sorry. I didn't see that. =/ I feel bad for you guys in Europe. You get everything like 2-3 months after we here in America do. You could always import it from America right?
importing is very expensive and it is true that we in europe get games later, but it is only 1 month or something..

BTW, WANNA BE FRIENDS?? I SENSE THAT YOU ARE A GOOD GUY..

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Oh i'm sorry. I didn't see that. =/ I feel bad for you guys in Europe. You get everything like 2-3 months after we here in America do. You could always import it from America right?

Yeah but then I have to buy a PSP from America so I will have to wait until it releases here in Europe.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
importing is very expensive and it is true that we in europe get games later, but it is only 1 month or something..

BTW, WANNA BE FRIENDS?? I SENSE THAT YOU ARE A GOOD GUY..

Oh well. Either way. They got Kh2 in like. August/September right? While we got it in March? But then again, that was Kh2. EVERYBODY got that game late. v.v; Cept Japan of course. <.<;

And Sure. Why not? ^.^

Chaos Bahamut

'

it gonna be 2009 i know...............

Chaos Bahamut

Not necessarily. They were working on BBS when they stopped production to make Re:CoM, so i'm sure they picked it up shortly after, so it's probably well on its way development wise by now.

well maybe late 2008... but square enix always have to play the waiting game

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
well maybe late 2008... but square enix always have to play the waiting game

Eh. Sometimes. If you're referring to Kh2, you can't expect these games to be just the same. I mean. Kh2 took four years to come and we didn't have half as much info about it when we first heard about it as we do BBS and 358. We have in game screens and we're even getting the game trailers soon. And they're on Handhelds. Which will take a shorter amount of time than on the Ps2. Especially with 358, as I don't expect that game to have voices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back