• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I know who DS is!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Hello, sorry for my latest threads cause they were awfull.
YouTube - The full Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Secret Trailer
At 0:27 they show the shoe from MX (and with reason to give us a hint ... I think)
Now I have another video:YouTube - kingdom hearts 2 hollow bastion visit 5 part 2.
At 08:21 you see Xehanort his shoes and they are the same as the shoes of MX.
Isn't that strange that Xehanort from KH2 and MX have the same shoes . What do you think of this?(Sorry that this thread is not about that I had discovered who DS was. I had switched the shoes of MX and DS on the video on youtube =S so the whole theory was wrong but I have changed it)

EDIT:All the organization members(except Roxas) have also the same shoes. Strange huh?

Last edited:
Y

Yannis

er.. MX has the same shoes as Xehanort had. DS´s shoes are whole different.

The black shoe that you saw was MX´s. DS had the orange shoes.

Sorry.

Y

Yannis

OH NO. I must have tought the shoes of MX where the shoes of DS.(wait I will change it to MX)

it´s ok. Just dont hurry with things like this in the future.

AND changing it to MX is stupid, Im sorry. We all have seen that MX´s whole clothing is similar to Ansem´s(heartless) and I think everyone has realized that the shoes are similar too :(

Sexy Angel
Make sure your facts are straight before you make an assupmtion... also, you never told us DS is....

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Make sure your facts are straight before you make an assupmtion... also, you never told us DS is....

I said nothing about DS because the theory was wrong because I had changed the shoes of MX and DS:sad: but I have changed it(but can you change the title name?)

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Hello, sorry for my latest threads cause they were awfull.
YouTube - The full Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Secret Trailer
At 0:27 they show the shoe from MX (and with reason to give us a hint ... I think)
Now I have another video:YouTube - kingdom hearts 2 hollow bastion visit 5 part 2.
At 08:21 you see someone else his shoes and they are the same as the shoes of MX.
Isn't that strange that Xehanort from KH2 and MX have the same shoes . What do you think of this?(Sorry that this thread is not about that I had discovered who DS was. I had switched the shoes of MX and DS on the video on youtube =S so the whole theory was wrong but I have changed it)

EDIT:All the organization members(except Roxas) have also the same shoes. Strange huh?

This has been noticed before and in my eyes, its just more undeniable proof that MX must somehow be involved in the Xehanort equasion.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I noticed ten minutes ago how Xehanort addressed ATW specifically as "Master Ansem." I just found this to be interesting.

Hanzo

Well i think that DS's name isn't Xehanort. I think Xehanort is DS though. Cause he worked for MX. Then DS must have survived but barely after what VAT and Mickey did. Then Mickey might have carried him to Ansem cause of his condition. When he was asked his name he couldn't remember just said Xehanort cause thats his master's name. Then as he was remembering he knew he had to finish what MX did.

Also a friend said to me Xemnas almost remembers everything. Yet when he made KH he could have done it like MX. Or he must have know what are the risks of doing it again. He let Sora slip by thinking it was ok. Yet the same thing could've happened in the past and MX would not have let that happen again. Xemnas would have stopped Sora and Mickey himself by all means.

Oh i like to add this on. In the video up top with Mickey Ansem wanted Xehanort to forget. Also i notice Xehanort was talking about doors and everything or Ansem said he was.

Last edited:

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Well i think that DS's name isn't Xehanort. I think Xehanort is DS though. Cause he worked for MX. Then DS must have survived but barely after what VAT and Mickey did. Then Mickey might have carried him to Ansem cause of his condition. When he was asked his name he couldn't remember just said Xehanort cause thats his master's name. Then as he was remembering he knew he had to finish what MX did.

Also a friend said to me Xemnas almost remembers everything. Yet when he made KH he could have done it like MX. Or he must have know what are the risks of doing it again. He let Sora slip by thinking it was ok. Yet the same thing could've happened in the past and MX would not have let that happen again. Xemnas would have stopped Sora and Mickey himself by all means.

First of all, regarding Xehanort, he remembered absolutely nothing but the name "Xehanort", not what he had to do. Unless the whole "fake amnesia" theory is to be believed, then he couldn't have remembered what MX did. And personally, I think MX HAS to be involved in this equasion somehow, not only because of the boots, but because if this game is supposed to regard the memory of Xehanort and Xehanort's past, then maybe MX is the one who started all this madness.

And your friend is misinformed. While I think too that Xemnas remembers more than we know (Check out a couple of my theory threads), it has never been confirmed that Xemnas knows more about VAT and all that.

Seikay

You know I just watched the trailer again and I noticed something. DS and Riku's Heartless outfit from KH1 are the same exept for colors. Which must mean something like MX took control over his heart or something, or fused with him. Idc just figures I would say something about their outfits looking alike.

Xerrat

First of all, regarding Xehanort, he remembered absolutely nothing but the name "Xehanort", not what he had to do. Unless the whole "fake amnesia" theory is to be believed, then he couldn't have remembered what MX did. .

Fake amnesia isn't so hard to believe - all the proof we have is from Ansem the Wise, and he was merely an observer. While Ansem was, well, WISE, he could have easily been fooled by a mix of Terra/Master Xehanort or Dark Soldier/Master Xehanort. Why 'Xehanort' would lie? Perhaps he was still reeling from defeat at the hands of Ven, Terra and Aqua and needed time to regroup and build his power? Eh, who truly knows? All we have are vague facts, inferences and speculation!

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Fake amnesia isn't so hard to believe - all the proof we have is from Ansem the Wise, and he was merely an observer. While Ansem was, well, WISE, he could have easily been fooled by a mix of Terra/Master Xehanort or Dark Soldier/Master Xehanort. Why 'Xehanort' would lie? Perhaps he was still reeling from defeat at the hands of Ven, Terra and Aqua and needed time to regroup and build his power? Eh, who truly knows? All we have are vague facts, inferences and speculation!

I was thinking that too. Because in one of the Ansem reports, AtW states "How did Xehanort open that door that appeared in the basement of my lab..?" or something. Either way. I'm thinking that maybe Xehanort remembers somewhat that he can use the keyblade and he used his (whoever he is) keyblade to unlock this "door" that appeared. Its really strange. Just look at Xemnas' weapons. You would think that maybe he would use keyblades too if Xehanort could, but his light saber thingies aren't as unique as the other 11 members yknow? His are just like. Swords of light. Maybe he CHOSE not to use them or something. x.x;

Y

Yannis

I personally have the picture of Xehanort(ATW´s apprentice) as a naive pupil, who did not listen to his master. Everyone probably seen the flashback and you can say from it that Xehanort really wasnt evil, he was only so exited about his experiment..

No chance of fake amnesia.

Ansem(Xehanort´s heartless) wasnt also aware of Xehanort´s past. He typed himself only as a seeker of darkness. And I had a picture of him as a studiet person, who was very interested in darkness. Not a chance remembering about times of MX, DS and Terra.

Xemnas had only the memories of Xehanort starting from the time, when ATW found Xehanort. It is clear. Theories saying that in some part Xehanort remembered his past, is nonsense. Think about it.

Xerrat

I figured Heartless retain very little in terms of memories when they loose their hearts - just take a look at the common shadow, and every other heartless minion we've encountered in the game. They may have a few (maybe the strongest memories possessed) but as a whole they are driven by instinct.

Perhaps I saw the same cutscene from a different angle - I saw Xehanort trying to con Ansem the Wise into continuing experiments on darkness, into researching the power it contained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back