• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I don't think we're ready for KH 3 yet..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing

Something tells me BBS Vol.2 holds more answers for us and can tell us of Riku's journey in the darkness and possibly Xehanort's actions during this time. Also it's clear that worlds thrown into darkness aren't destroyed but reappear in it. Well.. I don't know...And also there are the people who want an end to the Xehanort saga. Lend me your thoughts. Tell me, what do you guys think?

Nate

I also think it can tell of of Mickey's time down there.

Radar

Bronze Member
Besides Nomura saying this is the prequal to the final battle, I could see how the so called mystery game would explain things even further. And that is what it should do.

It should focus on not just Riku/Mickey/Aqua in the RoD and whatnot, but more of Xehanort's plans.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
It could also show us YX's misadventures in recruiting all of the Xehanorts and possibly reveal a few more members of Neo-Organization XIII. Also, Nomura did hint that there are more events coinciding with Xemnas in past events we haven't seen.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
from what I've been hearing about KH 3DS I hope they do make atleast one more before KH3, it seems like there are plenty of questions that need answering

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I think it might focus on Kairi's training too. She appeared in the BbSv2 cinematic, and now it makes sense for her to be in Twilight Town somewhat. She's probably completing some mission.

We also see Sora disappear off his tree, I guess that's to symbolize his journey? We see Ven disappear off his chair too.... makes me wonder about that smile he had at the end...

And of course we have Aqua in the DR seeing the worlds from KH1 fall... hm.... BbS2 is a confusing concept.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Don't forget also the still unresolved mysteries around how Xehanort opened the door to the heart of Radiant Garden, the actual purposes of the Chambers of Waking (which Xemnas was chasing after for a long time) and the Chamber of Repose with Aqua's armor.
As far as we know these things don't get touched in DDD.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
All I know right now is that KH has lot of explaining to do, they keep adding more and more stuff to it, I'm losing track of it all.

Ronove

The secret ending to BBSFM and DDD hint that BBSv2 will focus around YMX, Kairi, and Aqua.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Here is what I think BBSV2 will look like:

It will be a chapter based system and each chapter focuses on a different character and different gaps in the story.

Chapter 1 - The Light in the Darkness (Playable Character: Aqua)

Tells the story of Aqua's time in the Realm of Darkness

Chapter 2 - Darkness Awakens (Playable Character: Xehanort)

Tells the story of Xehanort's plans over the course of his life.

Chapter 3 - Quest of a King (Playable Character: King Mickey)

Tells the Story of Mickey's adventures during the 9 year gap, realm of darkness, and becoming a master.

Chapter 4 - I don't have a good name but basically Kairi and Lea's mark of mastery Exams (Playable Characters: Lea/Kairi)

Chapter 5 - Riku's story over the course of the series, obviously Riku is the playable character.

Chapter 6 - A final tie up loose ends chapter where you play as Sora and save Aqua and Ansem the Wise right before KH3.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No, we're defnitely ready for KH3, Nomura and Square-Enix as a whole just aren't willing to give is the product straight up without trying to milk us for half a dozen more games first.

C.C.

Website
forums.khinsider.com
No, we're defnitely ready for KH3, Nomura and Square-Enix as a whole just aren't willing to give is the product straight up without trying to milk us for half a dozen more games first.

Amen.

Although I'd still like to know why Mickey didn't mention anything about TAV until the last second... What was he doing for 10 years lol??

MasterZeR0

Here is what I think BBSV2 will look like:

It will be a chapter based system and each chapter focuses on a different character and different gaps in the story.

Chapter 1 - The Light in the Darkness (Playable Character: Aqua)

Tells the story of Aqua's time in the Realm of Darkness

Chapter 2 - Darkness Awakens (Playable Character: Xehanort)

Tells the story of Xehanort's plans over the course of his life.

Chapter 3 - Quest of a King (Playable Character: King Mickey)

Tells the Story of Mickey's adventures during the 9 year gap, realm of darkness, and becoming a master.

Chapter 4 - I don't have a good name but basically Kairi and Lea's mark of mastery Exams (Playable Characters: Lea/Kairi)

Chapter 5 - Riku's story over the course of the series, obviously Riku is the playable character.

Chapter 6 - A final tie up loose ends chapter where you play as Sora and save Aqua and Ansem the Wise right before KH3.

This. All of this. Every single bit. I would love it, and it would be a great experience.

And also, at Orion: We, as fans, are of course ready for KH3. (Well, most of you are. I'm hoping we get BBSv2/Reconnect/whatever) However, I agree with the OP, the story's not ready for it. There's no way that everything that we've been promised, as well as everything that we want and need, could all fit in one game, no matter how much we want it to be.

Zak1403

I would rather BBSV.2 come before KHIII. It should focus on Aqua, Mickey, Riku and Kairi with YMX/AX as the main antagonist. It would be used to tie up the lose ends before KHIII. The Osaka team could work on in while the members from the Tokyo team finish Versers XIII and then when that's all done they'll come together to work on KHIII. I think KHIII is at least another 3+ years away.

Edit: plus I want to see the fall of Radient Garden and the rise of Maleficent!

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
kh bbs2 will be sora's journey in the darkness after 3d where he meets aqua saves the worlds in sleep and brings back ven and becomes a true keyblade master for the kh3

Amazing

@thechaserblade

lol I wouldn't be surprised if that's the actual plot of the game. Plus, we need to see the data that was hidden in Sora.

C.C.

Website
forums.khinsider.com
And also, at Orion: We, as fans, are of course ready for KH3. (Well, most of you are. I'm hoping we get BBSv2/Reconnect/whatever) However, I agree with the OP, the story's not ready for it. There's no way that everything that we've been promised, as well as everything that we want and need, could all fit in one game, no matter how much we want it to be.

As weird as it sounds the story made itself not ready for KH3. Going back to what Orion said: there's so much fat that could have been trimmed throughout this story. In the end I guess everyone wins though. The hardcore fans who want an in-depth story told and the Disney Junkies (like myself) who just want to play with Pooh in the 100 Acre Woods.

MasterZeR0

As weird as it sounds the story made itself not ready for KH3. Going back to what Orion said: there's so much fat that could have been trimmed throughout this story. In the end I guess everyone wins though. The hardcore fans who want an in-depth story told and the Disney Junkies (like myself) who just want to play with Pooh in the 100 Acre Woods.

I understand your point. However, there's nothing that can be done about that now. All they can do is settle what they've set up.

And also, I agree, they did an amazing job at making the game enjoyable for all players.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
and there will props be two play throughs aqua's and sora's where (hopping so much) we will be joined by zack and other characters that disappeared during the void of bbs and kh (i want ZACK and Laguna)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Plus, we need to see the data that was hidden in Sora.

As far as I remember, Ansem's data was shown (in the form of Data-Ansem having a long talk with Riku in the second part of the normal ending). We just need translations for that part.

I have to agree that it seems now like the story made itself needlessly more complicated. Like...why the heck has the way to forge the X-blade altered in all of a sudden? Why time travel and why thirteen Xehanort's?
I know Nomura hinted at the "true goals" of the Organisation way back in the Director's Report XIII after KH 2 and that DDD would "deconstruct" some past elements (like now Nobodies having the ability to "grow" new hearts), but was it really necessary to complicate things this deep?
Have we really got more answers than new questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back