• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I did it!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

video-game-freak

Yaya, I beat kh2

it was fun and I didn't do it on the easy lvl, only took four days but I had fun, I wish I had the ultima thingy blade it woulda help.

I never got the secret ending anyone know how?:mellow:

Last edited:

Dark_StarX

Just beat the game on proud mode or complete Jimminy's Journal on normal mode. I would prefer to do it on proud mode because that darn Journal just has too many things to fill out and obtain. Its very very tedious work.

chosen destiny

congrats, i like to beat it on the hard mode because it challenges you more. why dont you try it, its fun.

Soraroxrikusux05

yeah i had fun lvling up the drives u sohuld do that its fun to mess aroud with them when they're all maxed out the abilities are crazy!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Congrats on beating KH2. You beat it quicker than me though( it took me five days on easy setting and 7 days on proud mode. Demyx is a pain in the neck on Proud).

CidHighwind

u prolly shoulda savored it a lil more
yea i did jiminys journal on proud (god dat was a pain) it took like 50 hours...i think ne wayz yea id prolly do jiminys journal if i waz u to get sum more enjoyment outa it

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Just beat the game on proud mode or complete Jimminy's Journal on normal mode. I would prefer to do it on proud mode because that darn Journal just has too many things to fill out and obtain. Its very very tedious work.

Then you're just a lamer. [Throws D_S to a Sephiroth clone pit.] Have fun

I pwned Sephy the first time I played...Well I got him down to the last bar, and he killed me. But the SECOND time I played him I beat him.

I can't beat Sephiroth continuously now, just like in KH1.

Mickey Killer

No no, see you've got to talk to Pooh at Hollow Bastion. You can find him in the control room on the ceiling. Then he gives you the Star Egg, then you use it 50 times, you get the Lambs Lure, which you use to get the Culex crystal, which you fight Culex with, and.....

Wait, we are talking about Super Mario RPG, right?

Dark_StarX

Then you're just a lamer. [Throws D_S to a Sephiroth clone pit.] Have fun

Hey How am I a lamer? I filled out Jimminy's Journal its just time consuming. And I have beaten Sephiroth many a time on Normal and Proud Mode. You just have to learn certain patterns and what HP to smack the crap out of him at. Now what really difficult is fight Sephy at Lv70 with the Kingdom Key or Sweet Memories,which is harder I might add. I've only gotten his health down halfway on Proud mode with Sweet Memories.

Dark_StarX

I still dont get how i'm a lamer....I can beat Sephiroth continously on both games and I lose sometime on hard mode on both gamesbecause everyone is so much friggin stronger and attack more often.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Your not a lamer if you cant beat Sephiroth. =P

Congradulations! And good luck with completeing the Jiminy's Journal!!

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
Congrats. It took me about the same amount of time...too short, yes, but still alot of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back