• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I can't believe i'm doing this...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Well, Battle. I'm not trying to hurt your feelings but. . .

It mayhave been your fault that Joey didn't know about how you felt. You probably should have confronted him and told him, or at least your friend, Kathleen. You have to make your feelings known, otherwise little to nothing will ever happen.

And don't hate your friend, she saw in Joey what you saw, it's only natural. Did she know that you still liked him?

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
And don't hate your friend, she saw in Joey what you saw, it's only natural. Did she know that you still liked him?

Yes, she did. She was the one I went to after we broke up -- I tell her practically everything.

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't like I had an emotional breakdown or anything, i've been dumped before...but the problem is that after I told her how bad I felt after that, she goes out with him? I find that just a bit messed up.

Q

Banned
Yes, she did. She was the one I went to after we broke up -- I tell her practically everything.

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't like I had an emotional breakdown or anything, i've been dumped before...but the problem is that after I told her how bad I felt after that, she goes out with him? I find that just a bit messed up.

Relationships = shit at age 13. Do not get yourself worried about it. Wait 'til highschool, and even then take them all with a grain of salt.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
meh, freakin' I don't know how to help anyone, you're gay right?

I can't help gays, normally I hate'em, but you're cool...

just try to get along, k? like I said, you're cool, but normally I don't like gays

Q

Banned

just try to get along, k? like I said, you're cool, but normally I don't like gays

wtf, BC is a girl. >__>

And you're an asshole. :D My respect for you has dropped considerably.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

Have you told her how you feel about that? I'm sure that she can understand you and you both can forgive and hopefully forget.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
god dang it, I swear that wasn't me...That was my little bro...I WAS NOT TYPING THAT!

This is the real SK47, author of Fics, and writer of songs, but yes, I don't like gays a whole lot either...

anyways, just let your feelings come out comfortably, and just be easy, don't hate anyone for anything they may say...and don't say anything that would upset anyone

I apologize SMK, that wasn't really me, my little bro snuck on the comp, but I got him off

Q

Banned
Of course it was your "little brother". Seems like everyone has a "little brother" when what they say is really unpopular.

I'm not turning this into a battleground, though. SK, PM me if you desire to argue over this.

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com

...I just lol'd.

Do I come off as a gay dude? xD

Stavros said:
Have you told her how you feel about that? I'm sure that she can understand you and you both can forgive and hopefully forget.

Yes. Again, I tell her practically everything.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
hahaha, I also lol'd I didn't type that at all, but I also thought you were a guy FOR A SECOND!

hahahaha, that was hilarious though, my brother isn't allowed on anymore, so we don't have to worry about that!

we're all cool, I just sent a PM to SMK, he can get uptight apparently...

Battlecry

Website
www.myspace.com
hahaha, I also lol'd I didn't type that at all, but I also thought you were a guy FOR A SECOND!

hahahaha, that was hilarious though, my brother isn't allowed on anymore, so we don't have to worry about that!

Yes, i'm sure your "little brother" had fun with that.

Kindly, gtfo. :]

M

Miss Murder

Well, for one thing, this does happen a lot, so don't feel like you're the only person who's ever gone through this. ( Yes that was supposed to be comforting and helpful )

All right, well since you've already confronted your friend about this, you've taken care of the first important step that you need to do with this situation.

Another thing you can CONSIDER doing is confronting Joey about it, but I wouldn't immediately recommend doing that.

These are tough situations and can be hard to get through at times, especially considering the particular situation you're in. But I can't help asking, if you go to a different school basically every year, then isn't this just a temporary situation? Just wondering.

If you want me to answer something in particular, just tell me and I'll do the best I can.

M

Miss Murder

Well, that does happen a lot, actually.

The phrase, 'forgive and forget', comes to mind, but of course that's easier said than done.

Even though this is a tough thing to go through, I wouldn't suggest killing a friendship because of it. It's good to hear that you two are getting closer and closer again, but you're right, it's not good to hold grudges.

If you need something to take your mind off of this, try going out with a different guy. If only for a little while. It isn't always the best thing to do, but it defiantely works if you can.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Just mend the friendship back with your friend andwait till highschool cause i know if you having the trouble with girls stealing your guys in middle school then wait till high school where a girl will wear the shortest skirt she can get away with getting every guys attention.

AHH short shirts *drooling* (oh that wasnt me that was my little brother. even though i am the youngest child in the family.)

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
She told me she didn't like Joey that much, though. She said she went out with him just to get over another guy, which kinda ticked me off.

Well, before you mentioned this, I was under the impression that maybe she liked Joey for a while as well. Maybe she just didn't say or do anything since you were going out with him. Once you broke up with him, she had her chance. However, seeing that she was just using him to get over someone else, I'm guessing that's clearly not the case.

Go with Meta Knight's advice. Though I haven't known you very long Savvy, I can tell that you're pretty mature for your age. However, most people aren't, especially when it comes to relationships. Don't let this one event ruin your friendship with Kathleen.

Q

Banned

You = got ur ass kicked in that PM.

kthnxbai =)

Go with Meta Knight's advice. Though I haven't known you very long Savvy, I can tell that you're pretty mature for your age. However, most people aren't, especially when it comes to relationships. Don't let this one event ruin your friendship with Kathleen.

Quoted for truth.

..wait a moment, wtf was the part about people following MY advice D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back