• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I can't believe i'm doing this...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
young its best to just make friends and then later find someone to make out with. 15 is a agood age for dating but try not to do the dirty till you like 17 or 18 cause that could mean a baby or just regret but oh well :p. I dated alot when i was your age but i was sort of different didnt pin myself down until i reached high school. Sort of had the rule of if the girl was able to last the month then i dump her always trying to find an excuse that would work for both of us but oh welll :p

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
young its best to just make friends and then later find someone to make out with.

If "making out" is the only reason you have for being in a relationship, I have absolutely no respect for you.

15 is a agood age for dating but try not to do the dirty till you like 17 or 18 cause that could mean a baby or just regret but oh well :p.

As if being 18 is enough proof of you being able to handle being a parent.

I dated alot when i was your age but i was sort of different didnt pin myself down until i reached high school. Sort of had the rule of if the girl was able to last the month then i dump her always trying to find an excuse that would work for both of us but oh welll :p

I'm hoping you meant "wasn't".

+JodieTakira+

Communication is essential to any and all relationships in life, be it between friends, relatives, or spouses. Either or, don't shut the door on her just yet, Savvy. @~ I realize you are upset, and for what reason you have given I do not blame you. But I would think it best to talk with her in private, one on one. It is with lack of talking that and understanding that presents us with the fraying threads of the bonds we've made prior.

Tell her how you felt when you found out, how you still feel. Then listen to what she has to say and come to a compromise. But overall, be patient. Always patient. I don't know if things will be smoothed out right away or if it'll take a while. But if you care for her as much as it seems that you do, things will work out again. All just a matter of time. Good luck to you.

Q

Banned
What about it? I was agreeing with you on the whole "relationships are worthless at 13" point.

I mean, no one follows my advice. D: nevar, evar.

And lulz @ blinkboy. If you only intend to have a relationship to make out, plz gtfo desperate kid :D

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well, we've given her some advice, and are also trying to filter out blinkboy's crap.

Besides, that's hardly flaming.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Ew, blinkboy. tits or gtfo. :<

Besides, that's hardly flaming.

So true.

-chuchuchu-

Anyway, i've input'd everyone's opinions/advice, and talked it out with Kathleen over via e-mail. Basically, she explained to me why she didn't tell me about them "going out" and whatnot, mainly because she thought i'd be upset (durr) & she apologized. I've forgiven her, but of course I told her that it'll take a while to build my trust back up.

/end problem.

Q

Banned
good :D

also, gtfo out of most relationships at the age of 13. It's shit, most likely. :< Unless you have a hugely mature school, which is doubtful.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
good :D

also, gtfo out of most relationships at the age of 13. It's shit, most likely. :< Unless you have a hugely mature school, which is doubtful.
Actually, most of the kids around here look & act older then their age, including me. The majority of people in my school don't act as naive/ignorant as usual. D:

+JodieTakira+

I wouldn't bother with relationships at that age myself. But that's just me and it's highly doubtful anyone would listen to me anyway, considering it's coming from some random twenty year old. :p

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Ew, blinkboy. tits or gtfo. :<

Take your pick

So true.

-chuchuchu-

Anyway, i've input'd everyone's opinions/advice, and talked it out with Kathleen over via e-mail. Basically, she explained to me why she didn't tell me about them "going out" and whatnot, mainly because she thought i'd be upset (durr) & she apologized. I've forgiven her, but of course I told her that it'll take a while to build my trust back up.

/end problem.

Good to see that things have come to a good conclusion. I hope things work out well between you and Kathleen.

Actually, most of the kids around here look & act older then their age, including me. The majority of people in my school don't act as naive/ignorant as usual. D:

I'm afraid that I can't say the same for kids here :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back