• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hurricane Earl delaying BBS to east coast?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omegataco

Awards
I doubt it, was watching the weather a few minutes ago, and apparently it is predicted to loop up along the east coast and be up around the north-eastern coast by the end of Friday.

And for people saying hurricanes aren't that destructive... we didn't highlight the 5 year anniversary for Katrina a few days ago for no reason...

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I doubt it, was watching the weather a few minutes ago, and apparently it is predicted to loop up along the east coast and be up around the north-eastern coast by the end of Friday.

And for people saying hurricanes aren't that destructive... we didn't highlight the 5 year anniversary for Katrina a few days ago for no reason...

You mean like Canada? Sorry for the dumb question.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Looks like 2012.
Has come two years early.

OMG, this missing part of the prohecy!! "And the last great sign will be the delay of great joy to those who worship the great heart known by the name of Kingdom!!! 2 Years after this comes the end!" It was talking about BBS being delayed!!

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
OMG, this missing part of the prohecy!! "And the last great sign will be the delay of great joy to those who worship the great heart known by the name of Kingdom!!! 2 Years after this comes the end!" It was talking about BBS being delayed!!

D: OMFG! THE WORDS OF THE PROPHETS!!!!! *grovels at Grass' and Memory Master's feet* WE BE DOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!

lulz In all seriousness, I'm not too worried. I'd be a little peeved, admittedly, if I didn't get it on 9/7/2010, but there's a lot more important things to consider besides KH when the reason I would wait is because of a hurricane. :C People drowning, houses destroyed, flooding, etc.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Im kind of scare what this hurricane can do. the last time the east coast had a major hurricane was in 2005 w/Ezibel. yah we miss like the first 2 weeks of school,but we had no electricity and the only store that were open was walwart, Lowes, and Home depot( and they were crowd) and other "less important" store stayed closed for a while. Do yall think that that hurricane earl will affect BSS arival?

I know people have said this MANY MANY TIMES, but if i were you i would hide in the basement and BBS would be the last f-u-c-k-i-n-g thing i would worry about.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Yeah, Earl won't delay BBS at all. Around where I live (Virginia Beach), we just got some showers and a bit of wind, only the outskirts of Earl are hitting anything at the moment. I know I'm still getting BBS in Four days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back