• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hurricane Earl delaying BBS to east coast?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

4dapollos

Im kind of scare what this hurricane can do. the last time the east coast had a major hurricane was in 2005 w/Ezibel. yah we miss like the first 2 weeks of school,but we had no electricity and the only store that were open was walwart, Lowes, and Home depot( and they were crowd) and other "less important" store stayed closed for a while. Do yall think that that hurricane earl will affect BSS arival?

Lonelyness21

Awards
Im kind of scare what this hurricane can do. the last time the east coast had a major hurricane was in 2005 w/Ezibel. yah we miss like the first 2 weeks of school,but we had no electricity and the only store that were open was walwart, Lowes, and Home depot( and they were crowd) and other "less important" store stayed closed for a while. Do yall think that that hurricane earl will affect BSS arival?

I doubt it. Although maybe that's just in my case since I live in Puerto Rico and it JUST passed over us. We still have Fiona to worry about but either way I still don't think it will

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It will affect the arrival of BBS for you.
The Gamestop trucks will arrive an hour late because of traffic.
Scary, right?

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
You'll get it eventually. I wouldn't waste my time worrying about a video game when I'm in the path of a hurricane.

Yeah, I hope it doesn't get to close to where i live, but we haven't had a hurricane or a tornado for atleast 20 years. i'm kinda scared, i hope Earl isn't going to be close. And my town is near the ocean too.

Lonelyness21

Awards
Yeah, I hope it doesn't get to close to where i live, but we haven't had a hurricane or a tornado for atleast 20 years. i'm kinda scared, i hope Earl isn't going to be close. And my town is near the ocean too.

Does that mean you've never experienced a Hurricane? I've experience tons, not really a big deal. The most will happen is you'll hear a lot of wind... Maybe the trees... If it's very strong then some things will break but it's not that big a deal -shrugs-

Now if it was a Tornado... OnO;;;

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Does that mean you've never experienced a Hurricane? I've experience tons, not really a big deal. The most will happen is you'll hear a lot of wind... Maybe the trees... If it's very strong then some things will break but it's not that big a deal -shrugs-

Now if it was a Tornado... OnO;;;

Yeah in my whole life i've never experienced a huricane, tornado, or flood. The closest thing I had was a really bad snow storm in like 2005 i think, we had no school for 1 week. I just hope it doesn't come near Boston because I'm not very far from there.

Replica

I live near the ocean in Ney Jersey. Judging from a weather channel forcast, I don't think the hurricane will go directly over NJ. I may get some strong rains and winds, but hopefully nothing else. I also start school next week.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Tragedy.

People might die from this hurricane and you're worrying about not getting a video game when you wanted.

Gawsh

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I don't ever remember a bad hurricane by me, and I live in the east coast by NYC, so IDK, but I don't remember any hurricane that bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back