• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Human or Heartless? Light, Dark, or Nothing? (Kingdom Hearts RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSephiroth15

"Azixel, come back here, i need all the help i can get versus this fool. He has the strength, but if I know Lorax well enough he will fall if we work together." Xagofore then suddenly went under a transformation. He no longer wore his black coat. He had shining gold armor around him, covering everything except for his head. "Now, Xora you must think Im going to bow down don't you? Well, Iv'e got news for you. I am never going to back down, and as I have said before, you will fear my power!"

L!NO

"Xagfore! My chosen one! Why couldn't you be the body? Buth this one is also good" Xora smilied
"You're going to fight me? Are you kidding me?" He laught
"You can try, but I won't hold myself in!"

SuperSephiroth15

Xagofore thought to himself, 'hmph, me being used for him! HA!'

"You must be joking, i'd rather fade away than be taken over by you. I only wanted to use you to find Ceilia, but while I was away, I researched more, learning about how you really work. And it DISGUSTS ME!"

L!NO

"Hmmm doesn't bother me, if you don't want to cooperate, then I have no use of you!" He said with a smile

occ: need to go eeting, 20 min

SuperSephiroth15

OOC:Ok.

"Kodou, please come here. I shall show you how we can stop Xora. You are made of Light and Dark. He took the dark power out of you. Which you did not need. But your light can stop him! Believe in yourself Kodou. Believe!" Xagofore took Kodou's hand and held on to her. "I'm here, I believe in you.

L!NO

"She's just a scared little girl, she won't stop me!"
While he was aying that he flew to Xagfore, and readid his blade

"Now to make sure you won't meddle anymore!"

SuperSephiroth15

"You shall not pass any further!" Xagofore spread his arms, and as so froze Xora, right where he was.

"Kodou, please, dig deep inside your heart. You are the one who will bring light for everyone!"

OOC:I think we should wait for KF, that way she can add what she wants for this.

L!NO

Xora was frozen buth it would not be long before he would came back to normal

OOC: yeah think so to, I hope she comes fast becouse it's getting good

L!NO

Xora blasted the ice of him
"Alright you three, I am sick of you! Prepare to die!" he said en readied his blades and dark aura

L!NO

"Why don't you come say that right here?" Xora said provoking Azixel

L!NO

"You're a smart girl, I must say. You would make an exelent allay!" Xora said smyling

KershaFangs

OOC: I'm here! Sorry, I don't control school... If I did, I wouldn't make myself go =P Anyways...

Kodou stood uneasy and gazed upon Xora. She narrowed her eyes. Now she knew, now it was clear what she had been brought to this world for. To end Light's rule and bring about Darkness to all and death to those who stood against the Dark. "Lorax... you desired power, you bathe yourself in the Darkness, believing you could control it. You fool, the Darkness cannot be controlled. You say I was your puppet, you are the puppet of the Dark."

Kodou brought her hand up to her vision, the pitch black shade of her skin was vanishing slowly. Since Lorax had took the Darkness out of Kodou, her mind was now clear. She remembered her past, but that wasn't the issue now anymore. Kodou's skin now was a bronzed color as the darkness faded away from her body. She closed her eyes and inhaled. A glowing ring of light appeared around Kodou's body and her hair and dress whipped about in an non-existance breeze. When she opened her eyes, they were now glowing pale-ivory.

Kodou had her eyes dead locked upon Xora and she raised a fist to her face, a pulsing white aura engulfing her hand. "Xora, you're right. I am scared... but fear isn't going to hold me back from defeating you!" Now the white energy burned higher and brighter, but supported by a black aura under it. "You can control the Darkness, but I have both Light and Darkness! And I'm not going to let this power change who I am. I am Kodou. No one can say otherwise!"

Kodou extended out her hand and released her building attack upon Xora. The Light flashes brillantly weakening him for that moment as the darkness covered him and brought him down hard onto the ground. Kodou turned to Azixel, now appearing near angelic. "Azixel, you don't have to choose a side, but then you do then choose to be rejected by both those sides. Now you can choose the right side, a side of both Light and Darkness. Listen to your heart, what does it say?"

L!NO

"No this cannot be!" Xora said, badly hurt
"Darkness open youre path, give me youre power!"

Suddenly a black hole appeard, and took Xora
Xora's voice came out the black hole: "Come in, lets finish this ones and for all!"

Occ: Sorry guys, g2g, but tommorow whe can continue!

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
occ.okies!!!!

Azixel was feeling weird,yes,feeling,and that was the scariest thing for her,she turned her back,and her eyes was white
"The side of nothingness...my side...my path..."
She said in a low voice and jumped in the dark hope istead of Kodou
"YOU HAVE TO PASS THROUGH ME TO HURT KODOU!!!!!!!!"
Azixel said with a clean voice

L!NO

"And that will be precisly what I wil l do"
A huge Monster came out of the Black Hole, and in the center you saw Lorax his body attached to the monster
"I give you oen chanche to go out of the way now, only one chahche!" Xora said, his voice became a combination of Lorax his voice, and a monster voice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back