• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Human or Heartless? Light, Dark, or Nothing? (Kingdom Hearts RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

L!NO

"Very well then"
The Monster put his hand up, took Azixel and trew here away
"Now Kodou, Whe have some unfinished bussines!" Xora said smilling

L!NO

Althow he feld kicking in his back, he wasn't really intrested, and only summend e few creatures

SuperSephiroth15

Xagofore layed on the ground weakened from Xora breaking free of his power. He slowly got to his feet, and opened a darkness portal, and moved to where Azixel and the monster/Lorax was.

"Look at you Lorax. What have you become? We had a dream together. That we would fill the worlds with both darkness and light, but now you have strayed from the path. I think its time i used 100% power.
Be prepared, for you shall not live to see me do this twice." Xagofore closed his eyes. A strange aura builded around him, and suddenly the aura launched itself at the monster. It binded it to the ground so it couldn't even move. "Kodou, finish him off NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Xagofore yelled.

L!NO

"Dam you Xagfore!" Xora screamed
He was yousing all his power to break lose

"When I'm out of here, I'll kill you!"

SuperSephiroth15

"Thats funny Xora, because you wont be able to, im not in control of it. The bind that is holding you down is a organic being. It is absolutely impossible to escape it because once it finds a host it never lets go. So you are the one that will die. Once you do I will seal the Darkness Master inside this scroll. Then no one will ever be able to release you again!"

L!NO

"Hm, that would be with any normal being. But Xagfore you must no, I'm the Lord off Darkness, I'm not normal" Xora smilied

SuperSephiroth15

'Just shut up! I've heard enough from you." Xagofore made some hand signals, and suddenly the monster on Xora started to drain all of the darkness from him.
"You see, this being feeds on darkness, it wont make it stronger but it takes its prey's strength away."

KershaFangs

OOC: Man, I wish we all lived in the same time zone... at least then I could post when you guys are on, stupid school... (Lives in Eastern time)

Kodou nodded and heeded Xagofore's command. Again, the dark light aura burned around Kodou. "Darkness, hear the one who was born from your essence. Light, listen to the pure hearted one's request. Come together as one force, a new power that will destroy the this creature who has been corrupted from power!"

The black and white energies then swirled together, creating a dim lit silver pulsing aura around Kodou.

"May the Darkness correct it's mistake of granting you power, let the Light purify your heart and soul. Together, vanquish this being from this plane of the living! Twilight, atta-"

Kodou stopped mid-word as a nerve chilling pulse ran through out her body. She gripped her head and crunched over. 'Kodou... hel-... help me...'

Her eyes snapped open once she regconized the voice. "Lorax..." Kodou looked up. Xora struggled against the parasite sapping away his strength, despite it doing him any good. The behemoth creature let out a shrill animalistic roar, and Kodou couldn't move. Cries of disbelief came from the Nobodies watching her, shouting for her to finish her final attack. Kodou shook her head no.

"He's using Lorax's body to manifest himself a physical form, and his soul to bind his body and give it life and mobility... But Lorax is still alive. I can't kill Lorax, I know he's not evil, he just wanted answers, the Darkness gave him the power to find them, but he didn't control the Darkness. The Dark gives power and it's the person who let themselves become corrupted from it, and then the Dark takes payment for the powers, in the form of the person themself... He's not bad, and... and... I promised him I wouldn't abandoned him!"

Kodou's fist tighten. "Lorax, I don't know if you can hear me... but if you can... then, let me know that you want to live, and this time, you won't rely on the Darkness! Please... I can only help you if you want help..." Tears trickled done Kodou's face.

"And I do want you to live..."

L!NO

"Kodou, you know as well as I do the only way the stop him is by killing me. Do it, I have screwed everything up, now it's my time to pay for it!" Lorax said in the head off Kodou

Occ: tekst in green means Lorax, red Xora

KershaFangs

Kodou whimpered as she tried to decide, kill Xora and Lorax along with him, or hope for anything else. "I know Lorax... I... I just... I don't want you to die..."

Kodou held herself and slowly, the strength of the newly formed Twilight around her was fading. Kodou then realized that she couldn't always be sad, shouldn't always cry, and shouldn't let her fears cloud her vision. "Lorax, I will try to save you, but... even if I don't, know that I didn't kill you because of what you did. You told me it's the only way..."

With her morals high, the aura of Twilight burned now even greater than before. "Twilight, attack!" The mystic energy engulfed Xora in a swirling vortex that burned and ripped at his body, striking him relentlessly and mercilessly. Even the leech that had kept the Lord of Darkness' powers at bay had been tore apart and left no remains from the Twilight. Xora collapsed completely on the ground, immobile yet the Twilight had been caught in an endless battle cycle. Now, wisps of Darkness left Xora as he laid still and Kodou knew if she had any chance to recuse Lorax before being taken away from this world of the living, it was now.

She took one sprint forward and landed in front of Xora as he faded away. Kodou, in an astoudishing feat of strength, flipped Xora onto his back. Then Kodou warped his hand around an essence of pure Darkness. "You let the Darkness fill the void within you to replace the heart you have lost to it. Allow the Darkness to pass through your empty shell and reach your soul." Kodou's hand passed through the plated scales of Xora's draconic body and she attempted to locate the spot where his heart would be. Kodou smiled as she found it and then she channeling Light directly into the center of Xora's entire being. "Let this Light destroy what had been born from and belongs to the Dark." A blinding flash of white expanded within Xora, sealing his fate. Xora's empty shell of what was his body faded away to nothing, as did the effects of all Twilight upon Kodou.

Her skin was restored to the pitch black color she had known and was created with as the Darkness returned to her. Her eyes were now the glowing yellow of the Heartless. The skies above cleared and the sun shined through. Kodou smiled in bliss; she won.

But her bliss was short lived. Kodou recalled Lorax, and rushed over to the area where Xora had died. She saw him laying silent on the floor, appearing as if he were asleep. Kodou kneeled down and lifted his head onto her lap.

"Lorax... are, are you...? Did you...? No, please don't die... Lorax... Lorax!"

L!NO

"You... you did it" Lorax said slowely, not aible to talk fast
"You really are the saviour off us all, I'm happy to die besides you" Lorax said, and smiled

KershaFangs

Kodou tried to understand Lorax. "Happy to... die!? No, no, Lorax, please, don't go... Don't die! Lorax!"

Kodou pulled him closer to her and clung onto him, desperatly embracing him. "Lorax, you're still here, so you will live... please, stay alive..."

Her tears fell onto Lorax's cheek. As they rolled off, it seemed as if he was crying as well, if he had a heart...

King of Worlds

A low, cold chuckle came from behind Kodou. Xatten stood in his black cloak, hood shielding his face in darkness. It was unknown how he had gotten there or how long he had been there. If was if he just appeared. He cast a shadow over Kodou and Lorax, towering over them. His hands were folded neatly behind his back and he shoulders jumped slightly when he chuckled.

His voice was strange, it flowed like a stream of water through the air, through their ears and to their minds. It cast a strong chill when he did so, as if his voice alone made the air turn to ice.

"Oh dear. He's in quite a fix, isn't he?"

Xatten chuckled once more.

"I must say, you've progressed much farther than I anticipated in such a short time dear Kodou. And it looks like your friends have paid for it. Ansem, you can take her now."

A corridor of darkness sprang to life near the group, the darkness swirling inward in its egg shape, the edges flickering like dark fire. From it stepped Xehanort's Heartless, his confident smirk etched on his lips, while sharp orange eyes stared down at Kodou.

He approached her, grabbing Lorax from her and tossing him aside before seizing her by the neck. He lifted her up several feet from the ground, keeping a firm hold on her neck.

Xatten had dissapeared unoticed, leaving Ansem to push Kodou's head to the side with the hand holding her neck.

"A Heartless with her own heart, neither human nor Heartless. A Heartless with no restrictions, with the ability to use the light, and the darkness. I'm afraid I do not share Xatten's beliefs. I expected much more from you. But the data you have collected will be enough, Kingdom Hearts is waiting."

L!NO

"Leave her alone!" Lorax said while he was trying to stand up

L!NO

"Eliza" Lorax said while falling back into the ground
"Take care off here" he said slowely, and his eyes where falling

It seemed that Lorax had it hard to stay alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back