• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Human or Heartless? Light, Dark, or Nothing? (Kingdom Hearts RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

L!NO

"Alright Azixel, lets finish this ones and for all" Lorax said still in here head
"Don't wurry, when this is over i'll be gone"

KershaFangs

Kodou gasped once she understood the meaning behind Xatten's words. She fought against the bounds once more, but the frigid cold had made her body weak. Kodou then summoned her powers of Light and Dark to her hands, but by that time all the freezing air got to her and she fell asleep once more, but the burning auras still glowed faintly in the palms of her hands.

"Azixel... Lorax... be safe..."

SuperSephiroth15

OOC: Sorry guys, iv'e been really really busy!!

Xagofore scanned the horizon. He knew exactly what was taking place, and he felt no need to stop anything. Xagofore had realized Cielia was out of reach now, but he wanted to help Kodou. And so he picked up her scent, opened a darkness portal and walked into the white lab.

"Hello, Xatten. It's been a long time."

King of Worlds

"Oh dear," said Xatten, turning his head slightly.

"I smell a rat."

A line of Dusks appeared from their portals of black and white vines. They swayed on the spot, blocking Xagofore from Xatten and Kodou.

"Only Nobodies can enter this place, even ones such as you. Why are you here? I have much work to do with this one," he said, as he turned back to Kodou's unconcious body.

"A Heartless with a heart barried away. Still linked to the body by an invisible chain, but still seperated, waiting to be taken away. A being of darkness, that exists in the light. Marvelous."

SuperSephiroth15

"Xatten, you are a fool, just like Vexen. You cannot hope to accomplish such an act. I neither will I allow it!" Xagofore said as his eyes glowed venomously. Xatten was twisted and pushed onto the floor. At the same time Xagofore took out his two gunblades and clean swiped the dusks. With his enemies out of the way he swayed his hand for Kodou to come over to him. Once he had her in his hands, he opened the dark portal and slipped away into it.

Your safe now Kodou He thought.

L!NO

As Lorax's body laid on the ground, not moving one inch, it gave the impression he was gone forever.

He was still living, hearing a vage noise that was in the same room he was.
When he got the power to move his to the side, he saw Xatten pushed on the floor by Xagfore, and saw him slowely got away.

"Alright Lorax, enough resting! Time to get up!" somebody said in his head
"No! Not you again, you're dead! You was beaten! You're not alive!" Lorax screamed in his head
"Nor do you! Nobody don't live, but still they have a shape! I'm not dead or alive! I'm like you!" The voice said laughing
"Look there's only one way that I go away, and that's by giving the body of Kodou! Then you can fade away in the darkness and end youre being!" the voice said
"Alright, iff that will be the only way to get you out, then that will be the way! We have a deal....Xora!" Lorax said

He got up with new powers he got, looking at the body on the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back