• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Human or Heartless? Light, Dark, or Nothing? (Kingdom Hearts RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

L!NO

occ: OWWWW srrry :blushing:

"She will be in safe hands.... I think..." Lorax smilied and he closed his eyes, unable to tell that he was still alive, or not

KershaFangs

"Lorax!" Kodou screamed out when she saw Ansem tossed Lorax. She tried to make a dash to him, but he seized her neck. Kodou didn't struggled, she could only just barely breathe.

"Kingdom... Hearts?"

Her breaths were thin and raspy, but Kodou looked out of the corner of her eye to see the near-dead Lorax.

<'Lorax, don't go... I...'>

Kodou closed her eyes and lost consciousness.

L!NO

"Azixel, try to focus, don't give in to the darkness like I did. You are still yourself, just concentrait" Lorax said in Azixel's head

King of Worlds

Before Azixel could reach Ansem and Kodou, something appeared between. It was a large dark Heartless lined with blue streaks and two glowing yellow eyes. Its hairs was two tentacles bending back from its head, and it had a large smiling face. It extended its arms and protecting Ansem and Kodou.

Upon closer inspection it was Ansem's guardian Heartless. Ansem lowered the unconcious Kodou into his arms and turned to face Azixel.

"You must deal with them Ansem," said Xatten, suddenly standing next to Xehanort's Heartless.

"I will deal with the girl."

Ansem nodded, handing Kodou over to Xatten, who dissapeared with her. Ansem turned back to Azixel, his guardian fading behind him and extending its arms to stretch around Ansem. Xehanort's Heartless crossed his arms and him and his guardian floated several feet in the air.

"Fools. Darkness is supreme."

------------------------------------------------------

Xatten and Kodou appeared in a white lab, its location unknown, large Nobody symbols on the walls. Xatten set Kodou down onto a white operating table in the center before snapping his fingers. In response, black and white vines shot up around Kodou to restrain her. Xatten moved to stand next to her, stroking her hair while he spoke.

"Time to wake up."

His voice flowed like water, plundging Kodou into a sensation of freezing ice, as if he had turned the air temperature below zero with his voice.

KershaFangs

Kodou stirred slightly and opened her eyes. The first thing she noted was the freezing temperature through her body. Next was that she was bounded down to a table within a large white room. Kodou struggled naturally to break the bounds and it was futile. Kodou then turned her head and saw Xatten next to her. She gasped loudly and shouted at him.

"Who are you? Where am I?"

Kodou started to hyperventilate from panic. Then her voice spoke out meekly.

"Where's Azixel and Lorax...?"

L!NO

"I don't care who you are and what you will do. I just ask you one thing: save Kodou. If she opens Kingdom Hearts things will be far more wurse then you ever can imagen. Save here and take here some where safe, then I can die without eany problems" Lorax said in Azixel's head

L!NO

"Azixel focus! You don't need to fight this monster in you, you just have to believe he's not there. It's just an Illusion created by youre rage. Believe in yourself, and it will be gone. I know you can do it..."

King of Worlds

"Submit to the darkness," said Ansem, his arms folded across his chest with a superior smirk on his lips.

"Open your heart to it, give in to its power. Only darkness can grant you the strength all hearts desire. Only darkness can make you strong."

Ansem nodded his head towards the wounded Lorax.

" Open your heart, srike him down with the power of darkness!"

------------------------------------------

Xatten folded his hands neatly once more behind his back. The room was plunged into ice as he began to speak once more.

"I am Xatten, it is a pleasure to meet you. As of where we are, I'm afraid that I can not say. Your friends are dealing with my associate Ansem. However, they are the least of your worries now. They will be gone soon enough."

King of Worlds

Ansem chuckled.

"Come guardian!"

His guardian faded in front of him, extending its arms to protect Ansem. It took the blunt of Azixel's charge, reflecting her backwards.

"Submit!"

The guardian leapt forward, extending its arm to make a large slash towards Azixel.

King of Worlds

The guardian shrank into a ball of darkess that shot into Azixel. A moment later it appeared above her, grabbing her arms and lifting her into the air. Ansem floated towards her, examining her face with his hand as he pushed it one direction.

"You are a fool to challenge me. One with no heart can not match the darkness. You are nothing, and nothing fades into darkness. What a miserable existence you must have. I will grant you peace from that existence."

A cage of energy errupted around Ansem to strike Azixel, as the guardian released her and appeared once more behind Ansem.

L!NO

"Here, take this" Lorax said in Azixel's head
From the body of Lorax came a green orb, that goes to Azixel
It goes in here body, and fully restores here health

It was now as iff Lorax isn't alive anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back