• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Human or Heartless? Light, Dark, or Nothing? (Kingdom Hearts RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

L!NO

"Ok, I have to admid, in the normal world, you are indeed strong. Buth here, there has chainched alot sinds or last encouter. You need to know, I am a part of this world, and this world is my power"
When he spoke those words, the world became a catestrofie of dark aura that came like lightning to every living being.
"I warn you now, you beter get going, or I will show you my true power!"

L!NO

"Hmmm, that girl really doesn't know what she's going for" He walked to Kodou
"Now Kodou as soon you surrender to the darkness we'll go to Radiant Garden" And he holded here and used a strange kind off darkness that covers here intire body

"The moment she's in Radiant Garden all the worlds will be in darkness, and I shall rule as theire leader" He said to himself and smiled

L!NO

"Ok Kodou, lets see if you were really the chosen one" He readyed up a dark aura beam en pointed to here.
"If you can absorb this beam, then you are, if you can't, then.... wel you're gonne die"

And he fired the beam

L!NO

"Ok Azixel, you have worked on my nervs for long enough!" He summend his two blades
"Xagfore are you with me ore not, because she's going down right now!"

L!NO

"Alright Azixel, lets fight, again... but this time, it's on my teritorie!"
An shot a great elektrick beam

L!NO

"Hmmm, lets get the heat up!"
Lorax fires some fire attacks

L!NO

"Did you forgot I have no feelings? You're nature powers can't do a thing to my Darkness" he said confident of himself

SuperSephiroth15

"i guess this means i should step in then," Xagofore unsheathes both of his gunblades and points both of them directly at Azixel. "you should know that these are special bullets, they change according to my enemies ability. So I can expose your weakness no matter what." he smiles evily,"now hold still" he says as he focus 80% of his power on Azixel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back