• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Human or Heartless? Light, Dark, or Nothing? (Kingdom Hearts RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

L!NO

After a while, Lorax stopped
"This is the place, you need to stay here" and he summend a dark cage around here, with 4 nobody's protecting here
"Stay here, and nothing will hapen to you, ok?" and he moved furter and slowlely disepaired in the darkness

OOC: sorry guys, g2g

KershaFangs

Kodou gasped as the same dark cage as before surrounded her. This time though, some strange white creatures were guarding her. She tried to speak to them but they always answered the same way. 'We follow orders... guard the girl...'

Kodou's eyes began to fill up with tears once more as she sat all alone in utter darkness. She laid down and closed her eyes, the tears falling down her face, and fell asleep.

OOC: Bye bye L!no, talk to you later.

Keyblade Soldier

Website
www.khkeybladewars.proboards60.com
Ryan stepped out of the portal. What filled his view was something that he found just plain wrong. There was the young gril he had been asked to watch sitting in a cage of darkness. 4 white creatures, what Ryan knew as Nobodies, surrounded the prison.

He summomed a huge sword* from out of no where, given to him by the Light, and walked towards the cage. "Hi there" he directed at the young girl, "Are you ok?"

OOC: *Appearence of sword: http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i54/RY-01/RP/Weapons/FirstTsurugi.jpg?t=1189978586

KershaFangs

Kodou gasped at the man who had destroyed the Dusks that had been guarding her. He had spoken to her in sound so she responded as well.

"Yes... I good... Who you...?"

Kodou then noticed a small white dragon like creature perch on her shoulder. Kodou spoke to this one in darkness.

<'And who are you, little one?'>

L!NO

"Dam, the darkness was supossed to overtake here, but now those two are gonne save here" Lorax said, while ha was watching everything from above.
"Then maybe it's time to do something I promised myself never to do anymore" And his entire body became black, he faided away into the darkness.

Suddenly the cage was serounded by e horde of strong high ranked heartless

L!NO

"Heartless, attack those ho deare to come close to Kodou! Do not let here escape!!!" Lorax said with great anger

L!NO

As nobody was there anymore, Lorax came visible for Kodou. His cloaths where now black, as for his eyes. He also had a glow off dark arua around him.
"Where did they go!?" Lorax screamed to Kodou
"I don't want you to talk to anyone, you understand me???"
As he walked away, he summend e huge heartless that was defending the cage, while the other heartlesses came along Lorax

L!NO

"Hmmm, And what's the reason to trust you! Azixel is more my enemie then my friend. O wait, I can't feel love, only darkness" Lorax grinniked
"I've I was you, i'd be gone, you're in my teritorie now, al you're stenght is equal to zero here" and he laughs

L!NO

"Haha, serius, don't you ever listen" Lorax said while he was laughing
"You want to fight darkness in the world of darkness???" Lorax said spotting with here
"Alright, I give you one chanche to get out here and leave me alone, or I shall show to only feeling I have: Anger!"

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
"Oh,looks like i am not the only one here"
She said laughing,turned her back and suddenly she put her scythe through Lorax's neck
"Harm that girl and you will wish to never gain a heart"
She said laughing and dissapeared

L!NO

"Come here and show you're self, it's time we handle this!"

While Lorax whas saying this he transformed in an older form of hiself, compleetle coverd in black, with 2 blades that look like bat wings. The Dark Sky got fild of Dark Aura

"It's time you know my true self.... My dark Self!"

L!NO

"OK, you don't wanne apear? Very Well" He walks to Kodou and loads a dark aura pointed at here
"What about now? Still don't wanne apear?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back