• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Human or Heartless? Light, Dark, or Nothing? (Kingdom Hearts RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

L!NO

Lorax feld wierd, he didn't feel something, but he remembered what you normally have to feel.
Al thoughts kind of thoughts past trough his mind, it's like he remembered something, but no precisly what.
He knew now for sure it was she who would give him the answer.
"Then we beter move on, or else the darkness will take you away"

L!NO

"Where going to radiant gardan, after I finished some bussines here" Lorax said
"When you feel the darkness is effecting you, you have to say it, because I can't feel it"

KershaFangs

Kodou looked down at herself. She didn't feel anything happening to her, but what Lorax said stirred some worry inside that something bad could happen to her here.

<'I'm ok right now, Lorax.'>

Kodou still tagged very close to him though, holding onto his arm for comfort in utter darkness.

KershaFangs

Kodou settled down and smiled at Azixel.

<'I'm just fine, Azixel. Larox says as soon as he gets some things done here, he'll take me to a place called 'Radiant Gardens'. Have you ever heard of it?'>

KershaFangs

Kodou's face fell. She grabbed Azixel's hand just before she walked through the dark portal.

<'Aw... You're leaving already? I would go with you, but I already promised Lorax I would stay with him... so, we will meet again right?!'>

Kodou looked up to Azixel with hope in her eyes and then she let her hand go.

L!NO

"Don't go out my seight!" Lorax said, with anger in his voice. He was thinking about what Xagfore said to him.
"You need to stay right here with me! now lets go" and he began walking again

L!NO

"You again? stay away from here, she's with me!" he said loid, hooping she could still here
"Comon lets go"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back