• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How's everyone enjoying it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Just got to mortorcycle mini game for Tron and I can't believe it. I have to be incredibly careful on this while playing it on critical mode.

Emperor

Just got to mortorcycle mini game for Tron and I can't believe it. I have to be incredibly careful on this while playing it on critical mode.

Lol, yep, I believe if you hit the wall once at any level in Critical Mode without Second Chance that's the end of it. The yellow and white Magnum Loaders don't make it any easier when they keep trying to charge you.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Got through the Light Cycle game last night. Now I just go to go through one more trip around every world. Did the 1000 Heartless battle last night and Land of Dragons again. Now I got to choose my next destination wisely.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I just got to the World that Never Was and Roxas just kicks my ass in just three blows. This is nonsense! lol.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I just got to the World that Never Was and Roxas just kicks my ass in just three blows. This is nonsense! lol.

Well, The Key of Destiny is your other half so I thinks it`s quite fitting how strong they made him. :) I remember the night when I got to fight him in last December. I rushed towards it since I had waited for that moment for years, and then he killed me in a matter of seconds. :D I find it rather interesting how it seems that many people are having trouble against him. People waiting KH2FM being easy on harder difficulties are up for a quite a of surprise when the run into Roxas.

Roxas is the hardest boss in TWTNW in my opinion, but the the rest of the Org member can be quite hard. They are easier if you level up your growth abilities. Especially Saix becomes more easier if you have glide.

Venx

The fight was pure horror, but I like that the fight's there. I finished KH2 as child a lot of times, but when I got to play final mix in the remakes I couldn't even realize what happened. Annoying, but great.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Well, The Key of Destiny is your other half so I thinks it`s quite fitting how strong they made him. :) I remember the night when I got to fight him in last December. I rushed towards it since I had waited for that moment for years, and then he killed me in a matter of seconds. :D I find it rather interesting how it seems that many people are having trouble against him. People waiting KH2FM being easy on harder difficulties are up for a quite a of surprise when the run into Roxas.

Ugh, this is exactly what happened to me. That little guy hits like a freight train, and I honestly think that he's far more difficult than Xemnas at any stage. I mean, the first time I played was on Critical, and Roxas just walled me. Xemnas went down in one or two tries.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Ugh, this is exactly what happened to me. That little guy hits like a freight train, and I honestly think that he's far more difficult than Xemnas at any stage. I mean, the first time I played was on Critical, and Roxas just walled me. Xemnas went down in one or two tries.

Now that you mentioned it, similarly to you`r case, I think I lost against Roxas more times than against Xemnas. The Superior in Between gave me some trouble, but indeed Roxas was harder. I also did my first playtrough on Critical Mode.
Roxas is an really interesting boss. I really liked how they incorporated the "light" theme into his moves. When he teleports/dashes, he does it while cloaking himself in a ray of light. His desperation move is shooting light disks while he covers the area in a beautiful twilight. Even better, he starts to use lasers/light pillar things in later parts of the fight. Just glorious till start to finish. I also really like how when he swings the Oathkeepr and Oblivion, it makes this interesting blend of colors.
I think I have also shared this before but while doing the Data-Battle, during one point in the fight Roxas just started to walk towards Sora slowly, Keyblades in a fighting stance. That to me was a very human gesture, and it made Roxas feel like a character, not just a boss. Also the epic feeling when both Sora and Roxas just slowly walk towards each-other. :) I would really like to see something like this in KHIII.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I lost to Roxas in Standard mode... That's how bad I am.

​Or just underleveled because I beat him in my level 30s to 40s.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I'm currently doing it on Critical mode. I have no other choice than to continue leveling up. I'm currently on level 58. And I'm wondering how can I unlock the level 7 drive forms? I have them all on level 6 (Except for Summon).

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm currently doing it on Critical mode. I have no other choice than to continue leveling up. I'm currently on level 58. And I'm wondering how can I unlock the level 7 drive forms? I have them all on level 6 (Except for Summon).
You need to unlock Final Form.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
And to unlock Final Form, you have to beat Roxas. After beating him, you will get the Two Become One Keyblade which gives you access to Final Form.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
haha, roxas is a bitch on critical.

keep ethers and elixers stocked, level up limit form and spam it on his ass.

I'm going to try to level up Sora a bit more to see what happens. Before I forget, I did chose the Sword over the Shield. I gave up the Wand though. That's ok?

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
One of the worst parts about the Data-Battle for Roxas is that stealing those Keyblades is practically a guaranteed death. In the storyline fight, you can snatch them and go completely nuts with them (I mean, have you seen what you can do with those Limit attacks and three Keyblades? It's crazy!), but steal em during the Data fight and you'll get assaulted with so many pillars of light, you'll start wondering if Joshua was giving Roxas backup from the sidelines.

Basically, it's the smarter move to not successfully activate the reaction command and just get run through once.

And I must say, I've seen a lot of lens flares in my time, but I don't think I've ever seen someone become a lens flare while speed-gliding around. It's a unique touch.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I gave Sephiroth a test drive on Critical. While I was able to get one bar off from him after the reaction command; he simply kills me under 1 blow...geez! Critical mode is definitely tough.

EDIT:

I just beat Roxas. Props to Chuman for the Limit Form strategy. I also switched my keyblade to decisive pumpkin just to test my luck. I noticed at the beginning of the battle you can force your way attacking him. That triggered the light beam blast he does. I ran around and the moment he was done with the attack went directly to Limit form. I performed my first Sonic Wave; incredibly he ran away from the vicinity. I caught him the second time and I knew I was out of MP so I was going to go for an elixir but little did I know he was knocked out again. So I just performed a regular combo attack while still on Limit and when the combo finished it said on the top right corner "HP Increase and Combo Master"

YES!!

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
nice job dude

level sora to 75 or so, limit form, elixers, sonic blade, you'll wipe him out in 5 minutes. i did, on critical mode.

EDIT: use strike raid to knock him out of the sky when he does the drain attack.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back