• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Xion MAY have come to be

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Um, Riku didn't find the body until the very end of the game.
And, Maleficent is the one who magically 'finds' her.
Also, Sora's body provided two Nobodies. Who's to say Kairi's couldnt have provided one (Xion) and the lifeless shell we see in KH1?

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
I'm not saying it couldn't--only that it doesn't make a lick of sense. Namine's special, fine, I get it--having a heart leave a body that's not its own isn't something that's happened before, I can accept that she's special and that hooplah. Wouldn't be at all surprised if she had half a heart, too. And I guess I can accept that Sora running around as just a heart is fine and dandy when Roxas has his body. But for Kairi's body to spawn two beings is too much for me to believe. It's just too far out of left field and sounds like a petty excuse to throw in a new character nobody expected.

Maybe she's Kairi's Heartless masquerading as a Nobody? After all, there was Xehanort's Heartless.

A

Audo

Sora's body spawned two beings...

And Kairi can't have a Heartless.

A

Audo

Well, then, perhaps she doesn't even have a body, but the act of the heart leaving the body left behind Xion regardless?
Like i said, this was how Ansem originally thought Nami was made, perhaps that should be a hint as to how Xion was made.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*still likes the notion that if Xion's Kairi's Nobody, then
Night of the storm => Kairi's Heart leaving her body => Body becoming Xion, Heart is the Kairi we see sustaining human form for being incapable of becoming a Heartless, thing inside Sora = Kairi's Memories whose absence can make Kairi be a lifeless Doll as was the case with Repliku getting his Heart smashed by Namine in CoM*

A

Audo

Doesn't explain how memories leaving Sora's body would make a Nobody, imo.
Though, Repliku's heart being smashed is different anyways, because the memories werent erased from him.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Doesn't explain how memories leaving Sora's body would make a Nobody, imo.
Though, Repliku's heart being smashed is different anyways, because the memories werent erased from him.

Memories are what essentially makes a Nobody in a way. And Namine did lack all Memories and had a stronger relation to Sora than Kairi, so what she really needed was mostly something to leave Sora to make her be created.
:3 not a theory really, just a concept.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
You know, I'm thinkiing that Grace Assassin's/ SA's theory are sounding better and better everyday. Maybe, this did involved Aqua's body and sora's memories of Kairi or something. Afterall, I can't see Sora having too much more "body" to go around and there's a slight resemblence to Aqua and how Xion looks too much like (KH1) Kairi (to be truly her nobody).

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
This is a pretty nice theory. Cept Sora never died. Kairi's not Sora's "lova" so to speak, he just Loves her like he does all his friends. Except for riku. He cried when he found Riku, but did not as much as shed a tear for Kairi XD

A

Audo

Memories are important to a Nobody, and they are what they use to make up pieces of a personality and emotions, but memories can't make a Nobody.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
one person cant have 2 nobodys that what iv herd

Yes sora did create two nobody because he had kairis heart inside him. Anything is possible their is always an exception to the rules. Somehow xion is a special nobody and somewhat connected to sora and kairi.And also affected by soras memories. So she could have something to do with kairis heart being in sora and him releasing them simultatlently. Or something involving aqua because roxas has no memories of his former self but looks like ven maybe the same thing with xion she cant remember her former self so she has features similiar to aquas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back