• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Xion MAY have come to be

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If what your saying is Xion was just another one of Vexen's experiments then that means she is not a true nobody, but merely an artificial being lacking a heart that it never possesed. Also why would Xion be recruited in the orginization and have an introduction but not Repliku.

Because Repliku was killed shortly after he was born and was at CO, while Xion was recruited before CoM ever came to be, when all 14 Members were in TWTNW?
Not saying he's right, simply practicing logic :3

marluxia1234

my theory is that xion is another one of kairis nobodys.cause at the beggining of kh1 kairi heart goes into soras body making her a nobody but then in hollow bastion she gets her heart back. correct me if im wrong

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
my theory is that xion is another one of kairis nobodys.cause at the beggining of kh1 kairi heart goes into soras body making her a nobody but then in hollow bastion she gets her heart back. correct me if im wrong

just remember that after she left her body, Riku had her body with him or the bad guys in KH.
In Neverland you can obviously see it..................

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
just remember that after she left her body, Riku had her body with him or the bad guys in KH.

I am not in agreance with him but kairi also still had her body after the hollow bastion incident and throughout namine's existance because, namine was made from some of sora's body and soul. It's just that kairi's heart left his body that made it her nobody because without her heart leaving sora's body namine would have never existed.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com

I also believe this but kairi is a princess of heart and she had no hearless. Also her body and soul remained in the realm of light?????????

Even though this shows that she cant have a nobody. I still believe that she could have had one.

Because if a nobody used the memories from their (former) heart to remember their former selves. If kairis heart never went to the realm of darkness then the body and soul has no where to get the memories from.
Which would make a nobody not remember their orginal form. Such as xion who doesnt remember who she use to be. But i could be wrong.:thumbsup:

Clowde

I believe Xion to be the memories that Sora began to forget or were changed thanks to Namine. In COM Namine made Sora forget a bunch of stuff, including memories of Kairi and i believe that stuff formed into a being.

Meh, this was said already.....whatever xP

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I feel like theres a sensation between that "dark key-blade"
it almost looks likes aqua key-blade because its thin...

Reusing designs at best. No connection, seeing how the Heart Unlocker was made in KH1.

I don't see the problem here. We saw Sora's Body and Soul just fine as Roxas, and Kairi's own as Kairi, but Naminé was still running around as Kairi's Nobody born from Sora, right?

I believe Xion to be the memories that Sora began to forget or were changed thanks to Namine. In COM Namine made Sora forget a bunch of stuff, including memories of Kairi and i believe that stuff formed into a being.

Durrr, Xion was created and joined the Organization before CoM.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
If what your saying is Xion was just another one of Vexen's experiments then that means she is not a true nobody, but merely an artificial being lacking a heart that it never possesed. Also why would Xion be recruited in the orginization and have an introduction but not Repliku.

Because the riku replica was a replica of Riku, who is not a nobody, while Namine is.

Namine is a special nobody, and if she was under the control of Organization XIII, I couldn't see why Vexen wouldn't want to get his hands on her...especially seeing how she's connected to both a princess of heart and a keyblade master.

I've always sort of seemed to see Namine as a creation of both Sora and Kairi, seeing how she was "created" by Kairi's heart in Sora's body, right? So would it be like,
Roxas - The Special nobody of the Key Bearer
Namine - The Special nobody combined from both the Key Bearer and a Princess of Light
Xion - The Special nobody of a Princess of Light

However -
BLAH
I am strongly against her existence, or, non-existence, er, I'm strongly against HER HAVING A ROLE IN THE KH SERIES.

I mean...it was complicated enough in the original Kingdom Hearts...but it was clear enough to feel like a beautiful fairytale - the whole scene where Sora realizes what he has to do to save Kairi, and how he turns himself into a heartless and then when she protects him he comes back and they hug...

It felt like a beautiful fairytale that was awesome and enthralling and epic...

And now...Roxas, Namine, Xion... I could just so do without this insanity. It totally rips away from the classic and pure story of KH1, you know? Let's just break out that game again and feel relieved and reminded how we used to feel playing a KH game...ahhh.

>_>

<_<

I'M BAAAACKK!!!!!!!!!!!!
xD
o_o nobody remembers me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back