• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Xion MAY have come to be

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

duuuf08

I think Xioh was made by the memories that roxas was suppose to acquire when sora stabbed himself with the keyblade. Since sora was dead for only a little while (kairi brought him back) the connection between nobody and original was cut off and the process of the duplicated memories was stopped right smack dab in the middle of the process. the memories didn't have anywhere to go and so it was tranformed into a person. Reflecting kairi of course since she's his lova! XD
anyways, like what was said before about ion being a monster that shape-shifts into anything that has no heart "look up in google" maybe she got the name by Ion since she was able to turn into human form with out a heart...a Nobody. I'm not saying i'm right but it's something to think about. :eek:) I think i'm now in love with Xion (not important) she's MUCH more attractive than kairi and namine...even though they all have the same face. maybe it her hair color.lol!

Don't flame please. i really don't care for your stupid RUDe comments. other comments are acceptable. :eek:)

- Erik Roxas
(my middle name)
yes i have "Roxas" as my middle name. my dad got it from a city somewhere in the philapeenes...i think.lol!

TO GOOGLE!!!

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
i tihnk its possible.

i may have to think about it if its probable.

its a pretty good theory,

A

Audo

Sora didnt die.
And the Nobodies don't get duplication of the memories as far as we know.

darksora72

i bet that when sora became a heartless the first time roxas was born but when he los this memories in CoM xion was born

Jakes-Keyblade

Rikus nobody with Aquas body, because when it happened he didnt have a body ( Xehanorts Heartless was using it at the moment) and beccause it happened in Hollow Bastion (were Aquas armor is laying).
Thats What I Think.
So Sue Me.

Anagram

Banned
Not bad it actually has been thought out.

Reflecting kairi of course since she's his lova! XD
Beware that the kairi haters will attack u over this.
[usally SA]

duuuf08

Sora didnt die.
And the Nobodies don't get duplication of the memories as far as we know.

i said it's a possibilty. Sora practically did die. his body left and so did his heart but kairi was able to call his heart and his body came back.

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
I get the feeling that Xion is Kairi's nobody as well as Namine. Think about it, Kairi's heart didn't fade into the darkness and instead went into Sora's body. When sora stabbed himself, he released both her heart and his. His heart made Roxas, hers Namine. Now, when Kairi's heart FIRST left her body, is it possible that maybe (even though she did not create a heartless) maybe Xion was a product of Kairi's first "loss of heart". Does anyone follow me?

Athaydea

Bronze Member
i bet that when sora became a heartless the first time roxas was born but when he los this memories in CoM xion was born

the idea of that isnt too bad ..most original ive heard so far

BUTT ..a nobody gets their memories when the person becomes a heartless ..
sora only lost his becaase of namine's power over him .. he hadnt become a heartless again so there was no memories for any nobody to receive - nor any nobody even created ..

sora's body heart was not cast into darkness or his body thrown aside in CoM .. he may have lost his memories .. but not in the sense of someone who became a heartless - NAMINE had soras memories, how else would she have put them back? ..

either way tho .. original - i like the thought process

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
I get the feeling that Xion is Kairi's nobody as well as Namine. Think about it, Kairi's heart didn't fade into the darkness and instead went into Sora's body. When sora stabbed himself, he released both her heart and his. His heart made Roxas, hers Namine. Now, when Kairi's heart FIRST left her body, is it possible that maybe (even though she did not create a heartless) maybe Xion was a product of Kairi's first "loss of heart". Does anyone follow me?

I follow you, but that doesn't explain why her body was a doll. Body was fine, heart returned no problem--there's really nowhere for Namine to fit in in the first place, and the fact that Namine only returned to Kairi (despite the idea that she came from both Sora and Kairi) disturbs me greatly.

Perhaps this somehow constituted sex, giving birth to Xion, who then created a time warp to go back and screw around with her parents.

But seriously--assuming it's not Kairi, there's always the possibility of Sora, who seems to spout more Nobodies than Anybody has any business spouting. The Riku thing turns me off because his heart was never technically separated from his body; he just underwent a change. At least that was how I understood it.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think Xioh was made by the memories that roxas was suppose to acquire when sora stabbed himself with the keyblade.

Only those Memories are gone because they went back to Sora, and like R-K said, as far as we know, no duplications of Memories.

Since sora was dead for only a little while

He wasn't dead, just a Nobody+Heartless instead of a Somebody.

between nobody and original was cut off and the process of the duplicated memories was stopped right smack dab in the middle of the process.

Which is kind of what happened, yes.

the memories didn't have anywhere to go and so it was tranformed into a person.

Only they went back to Sora :\ Also, outside of Castle Oblivion, one shouldn't assume Memories can just 'make' a person.

Reflecting kairi of course since she's his lova! XD

No.
Setting aside the fact she's not officially his lover or in any way imo, that just doesn't make sense plot-wise. Even in CoM Namine constantly going about how he remembers Kairi still because he cares about her can be easily explained by Namine lying through her teeth to get him to care less about her and more about someone else, being Kairi. And even then Sora was willing to sacrifice more for Namine than he ever did for Kairi alone (seeing how, you know, him becoming a Heartless meant saving the universe as opposed to losing all his Memories in order to save Namine alone).
*cough*

anyways, like what was said before about ion being a monster that shape-shifts into anything that has no heart "look up in google" maybe she got the name by Ion since she was able to turn into human form with out a heart...a Nobody.

Hearts don't just go places. And if they do, chances are you really did turn into a Nobody :\

I'm not saying i'm right but it's something to think about. :eek:) I think i'm now in love with Xion (not important) she's MUCH more attractive than kairi and namine...even though they all have the same face. maybe it her hair color.lol!

It's the Aqua in her.

Rikus nobody with Aquas body
[/quote]

How in tarnation would that work :\ Riku's Heart was never in Aqua's body.

Beware that the kairi haters will attack u over this.
[usally SA]

I debate :\

But seriously--assuming it's not Kairi, there's always the possibility of Sora, who seems to spout more Nobodies than Anybody has any business spouting..

Because no one else we know of had two Hearts in their Bodies when they became a Nobody >_>

Axie

Alright, so Roxas was born when Sora lost his heart. Fair enough. He got Sora's body, yes? Right. And Namine was born of Kairi's heart leaving Sora's body.

Awright, sooo...

Nobody.

Where exactly did the "body" come from?

And if Xion somehow comes from Sora too...

That gives a whole new meaning to "enough Sora to go around."

Axie

Kairi's heart went--schloop--straight into Sora's, and then her body hung out with Riku and collected dust until Sora went ka-stick and it plopped back into her. Xion's definitely got her hairdo from that time (parted on the opposite side), but I don't get it! The body never got up and moved! Where would ANOTHER one come from?

Though there's Namine. >.< It's tougher when everybody's special.

A

Audo

Right, when Sora finds Kairi in front of the Keyhole, that is just her heart.
So, her body was gone. What's to say that Xion couldnt have been made from that?

After all, that was when Ansem first thought Nami was created.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Perhaps Kairi's heart leaving Kairi's body?

I suppose it is possible... =d
We have seen a nobody get created without a heartless before (Xeha), so who's to say it couldn't happen again...?

Axie

O_O But then her body shows up with Riku not two days later! Agreed, there's a time during which it isn't accounted for--but you spend the rest of the game with Sora carrying the heart and Riku carrying the body that Maleficent seized and Sora later reanimates with the heart. For another body to work itself into play is to introduce a huge, painful plothole--unless there's another side to this explanation that Nomura hasn't introduced. *hopes fervently*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back