• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Xehanort should die.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Joke answer: save before the last battle, close KH3, change your system's date to a week later, open KH3, load the last battle save file, and boom, Xehanort died from old age. :p

(Kudos to whoever gets the reference, haha)
tumblr_nd9098ngHO1sxi4w9o1_250.gif

I'm suddenly annoyed that this guys barely has any gifs

Luxu

Awards
Hell, PETE escaped banishment. So it's best if Xehanort got iced/killed.

Killing Xehanort forever would be much more satisfying than banishing him, to us the Player (We are Sora) who had to fight him many times, not to mention to the characters. I think Luxu's keyblade may get destroyed, or get reclaimed by someone else. ​Perhaps Sora?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
tumblr_nd9098ngHO1sxi4w9o1_250.gif

I'm suddenly annoyed that this guys barely has any gifs

He didn't have much screentime, so... :(

But yeah, I think Xehanort will die in a CRAB BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

*snort* Joking aside, I have a feeling he'll die the same way Ansem died in the first KH: Kingdom Hearts' light will make him fade away.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Probably not going to happen: Young Xehanort stabs MX in the back, says he is a pitiful old man and he doesn't want to ever become him, MX dies, YX starts to fade away because he's essentially closed the time loop of the existence of Xehanort. Sora and YX have a heart-to-heart by there hearts connecting and it'd be on a metaphysical Destiny Islands lol

What I'd want to sort of happen: The X-Blade has been formed, and now it is a race to who will get it. Everybody except Sora, Riku, Kairi, Master Xehanort, and Young Xehanort are standing, but Riku and Kairi are on their last leg but are doing their best. Sora is acting kind of odd, staring at Kingdom Hearts in a mix between horror and praise. Master Xehanort is doing his monologuing. Young Xehanort is also kind of entranced by the sight of Kingdom Hearts.

Suddenly Sora and Young Xehanort are walking towards the X-Blade in the middle of the battlefield because they are drawn to its power. Master Xehanort is confused over what his younger self is doing because for the most part Xehanort has been "controlling" the strings of his Seekers. MX shouts at his younger self to stop, but YX merely shoots a dark blast at him to knock him out of the way.

Riku and Kairi are trying to get Sora to snap out of it, but he's trapped in whatever is drawing him to the X-Blade.

Young Xehanort gets his hands on it first and then everything starts going crazy. MX has reached YX who is now holding the X-Blade, but YX merely stabs him and not a Keyblade stab but an actual sword tip through body stab.

"Why?"

"You should have seen this coming. You are old and cripple, and your blind obsession made you much too weak to hear the call of Kingdom Hearts. With its power, I can do so much more; Know so much more and become something better than some pitiful old man who wastes his life away on a fairytale."

MX dies and the final boss ends up being YX fortified with a fragment of Kingdom Hearts' power. Sora is able to connect to Kingdom Hearts without the X-Blade, though, because duh it's Sora and defeats him.

Sora and Young Xehanort have a heart to heart blah blah Sora hopes that one day Xehanort can find happiness, idk somehow Young Eraqus is somewhere there because the best years of Xehanort's life would have been the ones spent with Eraqus before Xehanort left LoD...

YX fades away for good, and then Sora begins to fade because he has essentially become a part of Kingdom Hearts. Riku and Kairi grab Sora's hands to keep him from disappearing but Sora says that he has to do whatever it is he needs to and calls the X-Blade to him.

Maybe somewhere in that Sora is given a choice: save and reunite the worlds at the cost of everybody forgetting him or let the worlds save themselves like in the past but it means he can live.

And in true KH fashion Riku and Kairi remember which makes everybody remember and Sora is saved as well.

idek its dumb

I don't think Master Xehanort will die by any of the heroes' hands, though. I have a hunch about this.

He shouldnt die, rather he should be banished. With the power of light magic, the 7 Princesses of Heart banish Xehanort and his vessels to an unknown realm where they can never come back, which in my opinion is the only way to truly be rid of someone. This series has proven time and time again that everyone can come back from death. Banishment is the only way, but not in the way Pete was banished by Minnie and then found by Maleficent. Nomura needs to drop the Ban-hammer on Xehanort and not bring him back if he truly wants to end this saga

All past times those people did not die through traditional means or by traditional weapons. The only true death in this series is when the soul expires, it seems, which can happen through old age, sickness, murder, etc.

Why would Xehanort be running so hard from his own death if it wasn't an actual thing that could happen.

Banishing = still would mean Xehanort is out there and could break free. That is not a way put an end to a saga. You don't say "hey, he may come back one day" after like 8 games of him wrecking havoc.

Banishing all of the Seekers would also go against the unfailing "everybody who deserves a second chance should get one" message, not to mention chi is one big precautionary tale about this upcoming battle. Most will probably be destroyed since they are actually a part of Xehanort, but there also allow plenty who will likely saved by Sora and his boundless love and ability to forgive.

​Perhaps Sora?

Why does Sora need Luxu's Keyblade? How about everybody stick to their own Keyblades and let that Keyblade rot in a pit.

CyborgHD13

Awards
Probably not going to happen: Young Xehanort stabs MX in the back, says he is a pitiful old man and he doesn't want to ever become him, MX dies, YX starts to fade away because he's essentially closed the time loop of the existence of Xehanort. Sora and YX have a heart-to-heart by there hearts connecting and it'd be on a metaphysical Destiny Islands lol

What I'd want to sort of happen: The X-Blade has been formed, and now it is a race to who will get it. Everybody except Sora, Riku, Kairi, Master Xehanort, and Young Xehanort are standing, but Riku and Kairi are on their last leg but are doing their best. Sora is acting kind of odd, staring at Kingdom Hearts in a mix between horror and praise. Master Xehanort is doing his monologuing. Young Xehanort is also kind of entranced by the sight of Kingdom Hearts.

Suddenly Sora and Young Xehanort are walking towards the X-Blade in the middle of the battlefield because they are drawn to its power. Master Xehanort is confused over what his younger self is doing because for the most part Xehanort has been "controlling" the strings of his Seekers. MX shouts at his younger self to stop, but YX merely shoots a dark blast at him to knock him out of the way.

Riku and Kairi are trying to get Sora to snap out of it, but he's trapped in whatever is drawing him to the X-Blade.

Young Xehanort gets his hands on it first and then everything starts going crazy. MX has reached YX who is now holding the X-Blade, but YX merely stabs him and not a Keyblade stab but an actual sword tip through body stab.

"Why?"

"You should have seen this coming. You are old and cripple, and your blind obsession made you much too weak to hear the call of Kingdom Hearts. With its power, I can do so much more; Know so much more and become something better than some pitiful old man who wastes his life away on a fairytale."

MX dies and the final boss ends up being YX fortified with a fragment of Kingdom Hearts' power. Sora is able to connect to Kingdom Hearts without the X-Blade, though, because duh it's Sora and defeats him.

Sora and Young Xehanort have a heart to heart blah blah Sora hopes that one day Xehanort can find happiness, idk somehow Young Eraqus is somewhere there because the best years of Xehanort's life would have been the ones spent with Eraqus before Xehanort left LoD...

YX fades away for good, and then Sora begins to fade because he has essentially become a part of Kingdom Hearts. Riku and Kairi grab Sora's hands to keep him from disappearing but Sora says that he has to do whatever it is he needs to and calls the X-Blade to him.

Maybe somewhere in that Sora is given a choice: save and reunite the worlds at the cost of everybody forgetting him or let the worlds save themselves like in the past but it means he can live.

And in true KH fashion Riku and Kairi remember which makes everybody remember and Sora is saved as well.

idek its dumb

I don't think Master Xehanort will die by any of the heroes' hands, though. I have a hunch about this.

All past times those people did not die through traditional means or by traditional weapons. The only true death in this series is when the soul expires, it seems, which can happen through old age, sickness, murder, etc.

Why would Xehanort be running so hard from his own death if it wasn't an actual thing that could happen.

Banishing = still would mean Xehanort is out there and could break free. That is not a way put an end to a saga. You don't say "hey, he may come back one day" after like 8 games of him wrecking havoc.

Banishing all of the Seekers would also go against the unfailing "everybody who deserves a second chance should get one" message, not to mention chi is one big precautionary tale about this upcoming battle. Most will probably be destroyed since they are actually a part of Xehanort, but there also allow plenty who will likely saved by Sora and his boundless love and ability to forgive.

Why does Sora need Luxu's Keyblade? How about everybody stick to their own Keyblades and let that Keyblade rot in a pit.

Square Enix should listen to that ending. :p

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
yeah i think nomura will have master xehanort will die be young xehanort as well because i believe young xehanort is the true mastermind and imposter all along plus i just think master xehanort is just blined by the lust of kingdom hearts from the goat keyblade

Kingdom Hearts 3 is almost done, so I think they already have the ending created and ready.
it not almost done there no where it said it

Leon123

I think he'll die of his desire to get KH backfiring or Sora defeats him with a special keyblade(the X blade maybe)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I think he'll die of his desire to get KH backfiring or Sora defeats him with a special keyblade(the X blade maybe)

The special keyblade could be based on the crown necklace he wears. I've wanted to see a keyblade like that for a long time.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I really want Master Spockanort's ending to happen... ;^;

And since the Re: coded HD movie new cutscene with YX and Braig, it has been extensively theorized that Young Xehanort could betray the old man.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I really want Master Spockanort's ending to happen... ;^;

And since the Re: coded HD movie new cutscene with YX and Braig, it has been extensively theorized that Young Xehanort could betray the old man.
Me too. Especially after how much Geezernort has been yammering about "fate this, destiny that, blah blah blah" along with this doomy-doom prophecy from Chi, how fitting would it be for this whole thing to be broken by Xehanort himself.

... Granted, I'm not sure if it'll actually happen. If you ask me, I think the secret Re:Coded ending implied that Braig could possibly go rogue (heck, he says that he's got his own plans himself, didn't he?) whereas Trollanort's been going along with this specifically because he believes the future's set in stone and there's nothing he can do to change it. It seems like it would take a major event and some amount of character development to convince him otherwise.

Luxu

Awards
Me too. Especially after how much Geezernort has been yammering about "fate this, destiny that, blah blah blah" along with this doomy-doom prophecy from Chi, how fitting would it be for this whole thing to be broken by Xehanort himself.

... Granted, I'm not sure if it'll actually happen. If you ask me, I think the secret Re:Coded ending implied that Braig could possibly go rogue (heck, he says that he's got his own plans himself, didn't he?) whereas Trollanort's been going along with this specifically because he believes the future's set in stone and there's nothing he can do to change it. It seems like it would take a major event and some amount of character development to convince him otherwise.

"On that land, shall darkness prevail, and light expire"

What if Young Xehanort derails and joins or helps the Guardians of Light? Seeing as Youngnort is not really bad, but it seems something else effected him. Also that he was drawn to Luxu's Keyblade (He looks at it during the KH3 Trailer even though that moment may or may not be canon)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Honestly I don't think Braig would betray the old man. If anything Xehanort would use his loyalty to his own advantage and betray him when the time comes for it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Personally I think they'd just backstab each other. Not a loyal person in that True Organization XIII. They are all notoriously know for:

1) being backstabbers
2) being lone wolves who don't like working with others
3) killing people to get what they want

Like clearly Xehanort is the only one getting a raw deal out of this, so what is really keeping any of them together? Their shared goal for power. Once they get access to power, the Seekers are going to start shoving sharp objects in all sorts of dorsal regions.

Luxu

Awards
Personally I think they'd just backstab each other. Not a loyal person in that True Organization XIII. They are all notoriously know for:

1) being backstabbers

Like clearly Xehanort is the only one getting a raw deal out of this, so what is really keeping any of them together? Their shared goal for power. Once they get access to power, the Seekers are going to start shoving sharp objects in all sorts of dorsal regions.

Hey, as long as it works!

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Would be pretty ironic if fate destined Master Xehanort to be betrayed by his younger self, haha.

... Granted, I'm not sure if it'll actually happen. If you ask me, I think the secret Re:Coded ending implied that Braig could possibly go rogue (heck, he says that he's got his own plans himself, didn't he?)
I also don't think it's very probable, but it just might happen. But unless Braig finds a way to purify his heart from Xehanort's darkness, I doubt he'd betray the old man. Hell, I'm not having a hard time Braig testing to see if he can summon a Keyblade and later tell Sora and the others that he needs their help for them to clear the seed out of his heart. I mean, he is still half Xehanort, meaning he can try to get the better half of himself and beat the old man's.

...but speaking of which, doesn't the seeds, like, give Xehanort access to the minds of those he's seeded? Does he know that there may very well be traitors amid the Xehanorganization?

"On that land, shall darkness prevail, and light expire"

What if Young Xehanort derails and joins or helps the Guardians of Light? Seeing as Youngnort is not really bad, but it seems something else effected him. Also that he was drawn to Luxu's Keyblade (He looks at it during the KH3 Trailer even though that moment may or may not be canon)
I think any sort of unraveling YoungNort's character might have will be within the Seekers ranks and may very well be opposing Sora and the Lights just for the sake of ending Xehanort's Saga.

Honestly I don't think Braig would betray the old man. If anything Xehanort would use his loyalty to his own advantage and betray him when the time comes for it.
I wouldn't call it betrayal, but more like calculated use in the sense of Xehanort discarding the lives of his Seekers once he has the xblade and Kingdom Hearts under his control. I'm not having a hard time imagining Xehanort monologuing about the incredible power of KH and just waves his hand and a Seeker fades away into thin air. Just like that... '_'

1) being backstabbers

I think the villains failing because of internal conflicts is now a trope, haha. But yeah, it's possible. This isn't Maleficent order of villains, where even though everyone has a same goal, they each died because of it. These are the Seekers are they're going to survive until the end, where they'll most likely just backstab one another.

Also, the backstabbing doesn't necessarily have to be premeditated. Like you suggested Spock, maybe Kingdom Hearts' is that grand that you just get hypnotized by it.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I think the villains failing because of internal conflicts is now a trope, haha. But yeah, it's possible. This isn't Maleficent order of villains, where even though everyone has a same goal, they each died because of it. These are the Seekers are they're going to survive until the end, where they'll most likely just backstab one another.

Also, the backstabbing doesn't necessarily have to be premeditated. Like you suggested Spock, maybe Kingdom Hearts' is that grand that you just get hypnotized by it.

Except that there most likely won't any internal conflicts because the Overnort can literally overwrite any attempt at doing something out of line via direct possession?
The main reason why they all have a piece of Overnort's heart in them and are scheduled to "become Xehanort" is exactly because he doesn't want anymore own agendas on the plate besides his own ultimate goal.

So IF there would happen anything in that regard the only chance for that is either a) during the series of final battles when Overnort is to busy dealing with however many of the heroes are still standing or b) someone (*cough*Terra*cough*finally*cough*) has developed a will strong enough to finally completely overpower and override Overnort's control for good.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That is why I said once they all gain access to power, they will likely break off from Xehanort really fast because of some plot explanation. It would be absolutely boring if they all had to follow Xehanort at all times. The ending of the game would be so absolutely flat because the conflict between the Guardians and the Seekers is barely compelling on a basic level. Two sides clash after probably fighting all game, oh no! World ending!

Add a little inner group conflict and you get something with a little more depth and entertainment value. Even with them all being "Norted", we don't know the extent of Xehanort's control over each vessel even though we have theories that it might be full control. Since we don't know we can't dispel any idea of what may happen during the final battle.

Also, would it not be a good juxtaposition to show the Guardians of Light who are all independent people having a more unified front than the Seekers of Darkness who are all essentially Xehanort or a vessel of Xehanort?

If they are all going to become Xehanort, wouldn't they also gain his thirst for power and complete disobedience towards authority? I can't believe for a second that they will all stay obedient for the entire battle when Xehanort himself is not a loyal, obedient person. Controlling them may keep them in line, but I just don't think it'll stay that way

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
That is why I said once they all gain access to power, they will likely break off from Xehanort really fast because of some plot explanation. It would be absolutely boring if they all had to follow Xehanort at all times. The ending of the game would be so absolutely flat because the conflict between the Guardians and the Seekers is barely compelling on a basic level. Two sides clash after probably fighting all game, oh no! World ending!

Add a little inner group conflict and you get something with a little more depth and entertainment value. Even with them all being "Norted", we don't know the extent of Xehanort's control over each vessel even though we have theories that it might be full control. Since we don't know we can't dispel any idea of what may happen during the final battle.

Also, would it not be a good juxtaposition to show the Guardians of Light who are all independent people having a more unified front than the Seekers of Darkness who are all essentially Xehanort or a vessel of Xehanort?

If they are all going to become Xehanort, wouldn't they also gain his thirst for power and complete disobedience towards authority? I can't believe for a second that they will all stay obedient for the entire battle when Xehanort himself is not a loyal, obedient person. Controlling them may keep them in line, but I just don't think it'll stay that way

^^^ My thoughts exactly. Perhaps Kingdom Hearts' light will purify their hearts of Xehanort's influence...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back