• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How would Aqua have escaped the Realm of Darkness?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MyNameisAnsem

So in the E3 trailer when KH3 was first revealed, Sora finds the Master Keeper on the beach. How would it have gotten there? Did Aqua escape with it? If so, how? And where is she currently?

Or maybe Aqua sent the Master Keeper out to the Realm of Light. Or, knowing Aqua was trapped, did the keyblade seek out the heart of another of Eraqus's students (Ven inside Sora)?

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
That was just a concept video. What's in that video may or may not hold true, so it should always be treated with a grain of salt. For all we know, the video could have been composed solely to show what the new Kingdom Shader is capable of.

Remember that clip before DDD came out showing Sora facing off against Twilight Thorn in Traverse Town? It didn't make it into the game. It's similar.

BlueKey777

Banned
So in the E3 trailer when KH3 was first revealed, Sora finds the Master Keeper on the beach. How would it have gotten there? Did Aqua escape with it? If so, how? And where is she currently?

Or maybe Aqua sent the Master Keeper out to the Realm of Light. Or, knowing Aqua was trapped, did the keyblade seek out the heart of another of Eraqus's students (Ven inside Sora)?
I think Aqua escaped! I think she hitched a ride with Ansem (that was Ansem the wise she was talking to at the end of BBS right?)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The E3 Trailer is just concept material and the Master Keeper was just there as a symbol to remind people of the story (quote from Nomura), as far as we know it has not any direct story significance and the scene might not even happen in the actual game.

Considering how dangerous the Realm of Darkness is, Aqua would be stupid to give Master Keeper away anyways.
As for her escaping, if she could do that she would have done it way earlier as she wanted to get back to wake Ven up as fast as possible and also retrieve Terra.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Even if the video wasn't a concept, remember how Terra and Ven's keyblades came into the Realm of Darkness to help out Aqua in her time of need? Maybe the Master Keeper breaks out of the RoD and trusts itself with one who can free Aqua.

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ As Seph mentioned that'd be a bit unfavorable. The Master Keeper is her only defense down there as only keyblades truly destroy heartless.

BlueKey777

Banned
^ As Seph mentioned that'd be a bit unfavorable. The Master Keeper is her only defense down there as only keyblades truly destroy heartless.
Maybe she wants to save her friends more than herself and thats' why Sora finds the keyblade

BlueKey777

Banned
That would be an interesting world... having to fight multiple darksides inside would suck tough

MyNameisAnsem

I took it a little too literally. Oh well, theories. It just got me thinking was all. That first DDD trailer though, that would have been a good example of concept for me to refer to.

BlueKey777

Banned
She was most likely just in a different area of RoD unless she really did escape!

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
This got me thinking though, I wonder where Aqua was when Sora and Riku were there in the realm of darkness.

Sora and Riku weren't~

Although they looked identical the beaches that Sora and Riku and Aqua and Ansem were on, The Dark Meridian, are two different areas. Sora and Riku were roughly in the Realm Between.

She was most likely just in a different area of RoD unless she really did escape!

She didn't escape.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Maybe she thinks that someone can save her as long as they have the master keeper

How would that work when keyblades aren't shown to open portals to the dark realm? There's just no logical reason for her to lose that keyblade.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
Since sora is the one who opened the door to the light, what if his being in the realm between, and his heart falling to darkness in DDD (both of which he returned from) created a door that can be opened by a keyblade. But only his

MyNameisAnsem

Since sora is the one who opened the door to the light, what if his being in the realm between, and his heart falling to darkness in DDD (both of which he returned from) created a door that can be opened by a keyblade. But only his

E, I'm not sure how his heart could create a door. Besides, we did discuss that the first trailer is probably no more than concept. However, if his heart did create a door, that could be how they do end up rescuing Aqua in KH3.

MegaCore5

Awards
Is Aqua trapped in the Realm of Darkness? How is it that she cant just use her KeyBlade Glider and go to a different world just like every other world... If she is trapped can Sora so back to the door from KH1 and release her by using the KeyBlade?

MyNameisAnsem

Is Aqua trapped in the Realm of Darkness? How is it that she cant just use her KeyBlade Glider and go to a different world just like every other world... If she is trapped can Sora so back to the door from KH1 and release her by using the KeyBlade?

She is trapped there. Remember, she gave up her Keyblade and Armor to save Terra. She might be able to turn Eraqus's into a glider, but I don't think leaving the RoD is that simple. As for the door, remember, an insane amount of Heartless almost escaped through it. I don't think they'd want to open it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back