• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How would Aqua have escaped the Realm of Darkness?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Ultima

Awards
She is trapped there. Remember, she gave up her Keyblade and Armor to save Terra. She might be able to turn Eraqus's into a glider, but I don't think leaving the RoD is that simple. As for the door, remember, an insane amount of Heartless almost escaped through it. I don't think they'd want to open it again.
Maybe there's something in daybreak town that will lead them to the realm of darkness. Or maybe they'll find one of the Foretellers and they might know a way in.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Mind, that Chi mostly isn't canon, just small tidbits.

Either way, I don't think getting into the RoD is that difficult per say, it's finding the right location that Aqua's at than getting out are the tricky parts.

Master Ultima

Awards
How would that work when keyblades aren't shown to open portals to the dark realm? There's just no logical reason for her to lose that keyblade.
I don't think Sora finding the Master Keeper on the beach will be included in the story. I think Nomura mentioned that scene was I think more of a concept of how the graphics look and the scene wouldn't tie into the story.

Mind, that Chi mostly isn't canon, just small tidbits.

Either way, I don't think getting into the RoD is that difficult per say, it's finding the right location that Aqua's at than getting out are the tricky parts.

It would be too risky to gather the Seven Princesses and have them summon the keyhole to Kingdom Hearts with Xehanort around. The true kingdom hearts is beyond the realm of darkness so maybe they can start from their and reach the realm of darkness that way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ruran

Awards
It would be too risky to gather the Seven Princesses and have them summon the keyhole to Kingdom Hearts with Xehanort around. The true kingdom hearts is beyond the realm of darkness so maybe they can start from their and reach the realm of darkness that way.

That has nothing to do with what I just said...

MyNameisAnsem

That's just the getting in part. There's no telling if they can escape using that Keyblade or not.

nxtgarnett5

i feel like it would be Mickey and Riku going after Aqua since they have the most experience in the ROD

Ruran

Awards
The Secret Ending of BbS was to show that everyone in torment is waiting for Sora so I think he's going to be doing all the actual rescuing. That's his primary goal along with finding the "Keyblade to Return Hearts" while Mickey and Riku are off finding lost Keyblade Wielders or something or other. The new trailer for Re:MIX 2.5 seems to be hinting that they're the same folks that Xehanort and Eraqus talked about when they were youngens.

kmorris2609

I don't think Aqua would have escaped from the RoD, because I think there would be more evidence to prove that she did. I agree with the theory that her keyblade was searching out another strong heart who could help her. Or that trailer wasn't actually depicting a part of the KH3 story.

NeoshadowXC

Kingdom Hearts has a history of coming up with concept videos that don't make sense within the actual concept of the game. That said, it also has a history of working the themes from those videos INTO the actual game. So we know at some point at KHIII, Sora will find a way to get Aqua out. Probably by clicking his heels three times. That's when he'll probably get his hands on the master keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back