• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how will they get around?!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimaFenrir

Um maybe we're going the wrong way, the dtd isnt the only way to get around... What about the door the light like the one Sora and Riku used to get home, thats a possible idea right?

Wevvy

They used the DtD to travel around worlds now?
Unless you meant Corridor of Darkness.

Firo

Oh Crap
I hope the gummi ship idea is ditched.

Maybe they find a way to open paths to the worlds? We won't know till the game is out. But please no gummi ships.

PassionRiku

Awards
I think they'll be using something different. Gummi ships don't seem very practical, or that it would fit in with the time period.
Cooridores of darkness for non bad guys, LOL

A

Audo

Gummi ships can't exist yet. considering Xehanort hadn't broken the barrier on the worlds and found heartless. since gummi's come from the broken barriers of worlds.
Wrong. *sigh*
I hate how i've had to re-explain this fifty-times over, but Gummi Ships existed before Xehanort broke Radiant Garden's barrier. Each world has it's own separate barrier. Xehanort breaking Radiant Garden's barrier had no effect on the other barriers surrounding other worlds. Mickey showing up in his own Gummi Ship proves that a world's barrier had been broken before Xehanort broke Radiant Gardens.

Not to mention the fact that Goofy has already stated that Mickey and Donald's Uncle had been using the Gummi Ships even before the Heartless showed up. Trust me, Gummi Ships can very easily be in BBS, and most likely will be.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
...i was just wondering how terra, aqua and ven travel to different worlds.

do they also use gummi ships?!!

if not, do they have access to corridors of darkness?!

but that can't be right, becuz they're not bad guys...

so, what's with that?

~ nope. no gummy ship. in order travel by gummy ship, the worlds have to be linked together, which never happened before the first kh.
~ it's like i said before. the worlds were never linked. in order for them to be linked, the darkness surrounding the heart of that world had to be released, which never happened before kh1.
~ i was thinkin' the used the sea to travel on. remember the bottle kairi sent off from the destiny islands ended up in the realm on that dark shore with sora and riku at the end of the game?? that's how the traversed the realms.

A

Audo

Well wasn't Mickey the first one to use Gummi ships?
It was never stated he was.

~ nope. no gummy ship. in order travel by gummy ship, the worlds have to be linked together, which never happened before the first kh.
~ it's like i said before. the worlds were never linked. in order for them to be linked, the darkness surrounding the heart of that world had to be released, which never happened before kh1.
~ i was thinkin' the used the sea to travel on. remember the bottle kairi sent off from the destiny islands ended up in the realm on that dark shore with sora and riku at the end of the game?? that's how the traversed the realms.
You clearly do not know how Gummi Ships work.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
It was never stated he was.

You clearly do not know how Gummi Ships work.

~ you obviously don't get that the material that a gummi ship is comprised of is released into the atmosphere after the darkness surrounding the heart of a world is set free. (i got it from an excerpt in the secret ansem reports explaining how king mickey got to radiant garden for his little visits. just tellin' ya. y'know, for proof?)

TheFreeshooterII

Lol Debating about Gummi Ships..
im Banking on Corridors of Darkness,But Its Most Unlikely
Atleast we Know How The Org Members in 368/2 days Wiill Be Travelling
By The way Im New =D

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
they could probably use the door to light constantly. like how sora and riku did in the end of the game to get home.

A

Audo

~ you obviously don't get that the material that a gummi ship is comprised of is released into the atmosphere after the darkness surrounding the heart of a world is set free. (i got it from an excerpt in the secret ansem reports explaining how king mickey got to radiant garden for his little visits. just tellin' ya. y'know, for proof?)
Dollface, I am quite aware that Gummi Ships are made from Gummi Blocks, which make up the barriers surrounding the worlds.
What you clearly don't understand is that each world has it's own barrier.
Radiant Garden's barrier breaking down had no effect on other worlds' barriers.
Mickey was able to get to Radiant Garden because he already had a Gummi Ship, meaning sometime before Radiant Garden, a world's barrier diminished. Meaning, it is just as likely for Gummi Ships to be in BBS, seeing as how we already have proof of Mickey having a Gummi Ship before the Heartless, and before Xehanort the Apprentice, even existed.

Awards
Ansem Report 5 said:
It had a large keyhole, but didn't seem to be locked. So I opened the door. What I saw on the other side mystified me. What was that powerful mass of energy. That night I observed a great meteor shower in the sky. Could it be related to the door that I have opened?

Another Report said:
There are 2 means of transfer between these worlds, first being the Gummi Ship Sora uses in what is called the "Sea of Outer Space". In this way they can come and go between the worlds dotted through space. There is an invisible shell covering these worlds, so as to preserve the original world from interference from other worlds. By opening the hearts of each of these worlds this shell is broken and will become a group of shooting stars pouring down. Once settled, these shooting stars will become the Gummi Parts of the Gummi Ship. Because they were originally from the shell covering this world, it becomes possible to interfere into each world.

Tetsuya Nomura said:
In Secret Ansem Report #13, DiZ had the unanswered question, “How did Xehanort open the door in Hollow Bastion’s underground?” but….

Nomura: I can’t talk about this yet. But, weeell, it’s something you can speculate over, I think.
(This implies Xehanort had a keyblade)

What we know:
- When the door to a world's heart is opened, it unleashes the gummi material and breaks down the world barrier.
- Using gummi material allows one to go between worlds (whether their barriers are broken or not), since the barriers around these worlds are made of gummi in the first place.
- The door to a world's heart is revealed when a Keyblade is brought near it.
- TAV all have keyblades

It's practically proven that they can use gummi ships.

Also, the state of existence between the worlds before KH1 and after KH1 is entirely different.

Before KH1, the world's hearts are merely closed, not locked, as shown by the fact that the door Xehanort found is unlocked already.
Sora went around locking the keyholes of the world's hearts. That essentially disconnected the worlds more so than they were before KH1, which is why Sora needed to find another way to travel between them in KH2.

That is not the case in BbS.

A

Audo

(This implies Xehanort had a keyblade)
Well, not necessarily. Riku was able to make the Keyhole to DI appear as a child, and he didn't have a Keyblade then.
But yes, I agree that it is quite obvious that Gummi Ships can be used in BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back