• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how will they get around?!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marluxia101

...i was just wondering how terra, aqua and ven travel to different worlds.

do they also use gummi ships?!!

if not, do they have access to corridors of darkness?!

but that can't be right, becuz they're not bad guys...

so, what's with that?

Rix

:)
Awards
Ehm.. You don't have to be a bad guy to use the corridors of darkness though. I have no idea how they will travel in BBS. It will either be gummiships or corridors of darkness in some sort of way, or maybe something new this time.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They could invent some new way, but I think it will be the Gummi Ship. You may not end up flying a mission on it, but it will be the cursor you used on the big Worlds Map.

Riku uses Corridors of Darkness. You don't have to be evil.

peachie

There's been absolutely no hints as to their mode of transportation. We really have nothing to go off of.

But I think something new this time around would be nice. I'm kind of over Gummi ships. The mental images of VAT (especially Terra) flying around in those dinky ships are weird.

Shade737

Silver Member
I wouldn't be surprised if they used gumni ships. Its not that far back from Sora's time.

Samhain

Bronze Member
You mean Xehanort himself not his heartless but w/e :)

and they probably might use corridors of darkness, who knows?

keybladealex

Gummi Ships were not even around at this time, or so I've read somewhere. I think that they will use the mysterious door that appeared in the Deep Dive and the Secret Place (KH1), and then appeared at the end of KH1 to take the three back to DI.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
But the world barriers fell apart only after Xehanort's Heartless found the Hollow Bastion keyhole. Until then, gummi ships are completely useless. There is a high chance they wil use a new mode of transporation this time around.

That actually might not be true. Xehanort may have only broke the barrier of Hollow Bastion, that doesn't mean he broke the barriers of all the worlds. there is no reason for us to beleive that he had anything to do with the barriers of the others worlds being broken.

Wevvy

Well last time I checked TAV had Keyblades. So I dont see how they cant use a Gummi Ship.

Gummi Ships were not even around at this time, or so I've read somewhere.
Uncle Scrooge mentioned that Mickey and him were going around in Gummi Ships 10 years ago, I think.

Xebrem

I have a feeling that they'll use the Corridors of Darkness- Who knows, maybe they wore something protective like Org.XIII- But hey, I guess we'll find out eventually.

Cloaked_schemer

The mental images of VAT (especially Terra) flying around in those dinky ships are weird.
It wouldn't be weird if terra had like 5 of all the guns, a huge ship, and the ability to just run into the enemy and not care what hits him..... Okey, it would still be weird, but pretty funny.

Apollo

Silver Member
I just pray not with the same shitty gummi system that was used in KH2.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
i though that the barriers around the worlds only broke after heartless invaded.
-so gummi ships wouldnt work

...unless...
unbirths are also able to break the barrier between worlds...

and who says they will have to go around in those ugly gummi ships; maybe they have tricked out gummi ships that dont look like plastic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back