• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how will they get around?!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firo

Oh Crap
It will most likely be there method transportation. The gummi ship.

A

Audo

i still think they use the door to the light.
Ugh. That so, isn't the DtL.
Not to mention, if you haven't noticed, that thing only showed up in the Dark Realm, and it only lead to the Light Realm. Meaning it is a one-way train. Which also means it would be absolutely useless to use as a means for transportation from Light Realm worlds, to Light Realm Worlds.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Ugh. That so, isn't the DtL.
Not to mention, if you haven't noticed, that thing only showed up in the Dark Realm, and it only lead to the Light Realm. Meaning it is a one-way train. Which also means it would be absolutely useless to use as a means for transportation from Light Realm worlds, to Light Realm Worlds.

hmm....well if you say so. i dont want to ask anymore since i know it might turnitno something big.

anyways.....i cant imagine TAV using gummy ships, maybe....a ship? or maybe they just get picked up by mickey in his gummy ship. IDK

A

Audo

I honestly do not understand why people have such an issue with TAV using Gummi Ships... like, honestly?

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I honestly do not understand why people have such an issue with TAV using Gummi Ships... like, honestly?

can you imagine cool looking character and them going on some cartoony ship? i cant. its kinda like howi cant imagine riku doing it.

not a big deal, but we just doubt the creators will do that.

A

Audo

They aren't that cool looking. They are Disney characters. In a Disney game. Using Disney Gummi Ships.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
They aren't that cool looking. They are Disney characters. In a Disney game. Using Disney Gummi Ships.

no, i dont believe TAV is disney, its original, and doesnt look like any character disney will create. and they look cool enough not to go in a gummi ship

A

Audo

no, i dont believe TAV is disney, its original, and doesnt look like any character disney will create. and they look cool enough not to go in a gummi ship
TAV is Disney.
Everything in KH besides the FF characters are Disney.
Disney owns TAV.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
TAV is Disney.
Everything in KH besides the FF characters are Disney.
Disney owns TAV.

ok, even i know square enix had something in there that wasnt disney that didnt include just FF. and you are jut saying that, you dont know what was disney's part and square enix parts completely, sure a general idea would be

disney characters-disney

ff characters-SE

and original kingdom heart character-? (no one knows for sure who had it, but since sora is an original character and tetsuya nomura had made some beta designs, its safe to say SE and or both disney had helped on that)

A

Audo

ok, even i know square enix had something in there that wasnt disney that didnt include just FF. and you are jut saying that, you dont know what was disney's part and square enix parts completely, sure a general idea would be

disney characters-disney

ff characters-SE

and original kingdom heart character-? (no one knows for sure who had it, but since sora is an original character and tetsuya nomura had made some beta designs, its safe to say SE and or both disney had helped on that)
I am telling you right now that Disney owns everything about Kingdom Hearts that isn't Final Fantasy.
All Original characters, and worlds, and designs, and systems, and whatnot all belong to Disney.

Why do you think KH2 and the new games only say "(c) Disney".
Even on the Limited Edition Days DSi, it says "KINGDOM HEARTS (c) Disney" not Square, Disney.
Disney owns the series, and everything contained within.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I am telling you right now that Disney owns everything about Kingdom Hearts that isn't Final Fantasy.
All Original characters, and worlds, and designs, and systems, and whatnot all belong to Disney.

Why do you think KH2 and the new games only say "(c) Disney".
Even on the Limited Edition Days DSi, it says "KINGDOM HEARTS (c) Disney" not Square, Disney.
Disney owns the series, and everything contained within.

just because they own everything doesnt mean they created everything.

thats the point i'm trying to get at.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
just because they own everything doesnt mean they created everything.

thats the point i'm trying to get at.

Um, duh. That's how we got Kingdom Hearts Mobile back in 2005. Disney tried to make a KH game and failed.

But because Square makes it, that doesn't make anything original, their.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
What did I tell you about posts like this? Stop it.

Square gave up rights in 04. They make the game. They get paid, but they only own the FF characters.
Audo is right, as unclean as it makes me feel to agree.

And since you've challenged him, he's going to go get proof that you're wrong.

no no no...i;m talkin about create not OWN.

when AUDO said TAV is a disnety character, i assumed he meant they created TAV. and karate....ur basically here...for what?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
no no no...i;m talkin about create not OWN.

Yes, Square made them. Since Square makes the game, it'd only make sense that they made them too.

when AUDO said TAV is a disnety character, i assumed he meant they created TAV.

a lesson well learned.

and karate....ur basically here...for what?

Same thing I always do Pinky, try to take over the forum.

A

Audo

I never said Disney created them, but they are technically Disney Characters.

A

Audo

since disney only owns it, is it safe to say square enix can do whatever they want but up to disney's limit of fun?
Since Disney owns it, they control it.
And you better get used to the idea of TAV in Gummi Ships because that is how it is going to happen.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Since Disney owns it, they control it.
And you better get used to the idea of TAV in Gummi Ships because that is how it is going to happen.

well its possible though we havent seen them transport. and we have only seen Disney original characters using gummiships with the kh originals that tag along. since we only seen donald and goofy owning the gummi ship and mickey owning the same one aswell in ansem reports. but what will a keyblade master give to his aprentice? i hope its a ship just not "gummi" if you know what i mean.

A

Audo

well its possible though we havent seen them transport. and we have only seen Disney original characters using gummiships with the kh originals that tag along. since we only seen donald and goofy owning the gummi ship and mickey owning the same one aswell in ansem reports. but what will a keyblade master give to his aprentice? i hope its a ship just not "gummi" if you know what i mean.
It's going to be a Gummi Ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back