• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many people will line up at walmart when KH2 comes out?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shoppingforblood

I wanna get it the very day it comes out, but my grandmother doesn't really do the midnight thing. Well, she took me to Kroger to get the fifth Harry Potter book, and that's been it so far.. I can't wait for KH2.

C

CLoUd1911

i have no money. so i will do what i always do. ask my friend from down to the street to let me borrow it. he let me borrow the first one.

A

Audo

I Preordered at EB Games so I dont have to be around the people that camp outside.... -.-

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I'm going to do what the normal people do just wait to the price comes down it won't be that long maybe I'd give it like 5 months to start coming down maybe 6. but its sad that you would stand in line for 12 hours over a freakin video game a wasted 12 hours of life that you could have been laid or went to your friends house the movies also trying to get an education who would camp outside the store if you do tell so I can run you over geez :cool: and why would you skip school to play the freakin game it will be there forever people. some people have no life at all what a sad world:(

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
Eh, I'm not going to preorder it or wait in line at midnight. If it comes out really close to christmas, I'll make my parents buy it so I don't have to use my money. :) Or, I'll just drive out to walmart the day it comes out and buy it, they always have copies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why would I get it at Wal-Mart? THEY DESTROYED PEOPLE'S HOUSES!!!!

But its true. I'd get it at Target, if they were open at midnight, but it won't come out the same day at mine. So, I'm getting it at Gamestop~! ^__^

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Well considering it'll probly be on a school night I'll just pre order it and have someone pick it up for me after school.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I'll just pre-order it and pick 1 up after school.Then I'll play it all night and sleep through school!:cool:

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I'll just pre-order 1 then pick it up after school.then i'll play it all night and sleep through school like always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back