• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many people will line up at walmart when KH2 comes out?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Im gonna Pre-Order the Game so i will have a Copy for sure. If anything i'll miss the day of school so i can pick the game up and play it all day and night. Possably the Entire week if i have to.

King Sora

since my dad works at walmart and doesn't get off till like 1 in the morning....i'm gonna reserve it and then get him to pick it up after he is off from work

Kingdom2917

Im so cool, I can STILL receive rep
Website
www.myspace.com
Walmart might not even have a midnight release thing for it, but if they do then I am gonna be waiting the whole dam day practaclly, if its a school day I am gonna go straight from school and be in line all night, if its not a school day then I am gonna be in line from noon to midnight.
Then go home and play the game nonstop for two days.

Twinkling_Jenn

Since I don't live in America, and there are no Walmarts here then....no.

But I may wait elsewhere. Not that anywhere would actually open at midnight for it here.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
I think I will just go to the Gamestop down the block from me and buy it the day it comes out...thats what I usually do.

Sora's_son

I'm going to camp out side the shop!!!!

-insert name here
Type: Bouncywild
Height: -insert height here-
Weight: -insert weight here-​

N

Neko

I'm going to wait a few months to get mine. It's not worth spending over $40 for it when it comes out. After the price has lowerd to about $30, then i'll get it.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'll wait for a preorder gift to decide if I want to preorder it or not. If there is no gift, then I can just get it wihout a preorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back