• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many people have Re: Chain of Memories?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForbiddenMemory

Website
www.youtube.com
How many of you have Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of Memories?

Tell us if its good, bad, exciting, fun or just plain boring (i'm sure its not boring lol)

Also tell us how long it took you to get it and anything else about it.

(Don't say too many spoilers haven't got it yet lol)

Thanks anyway and Enjoy!

geoshippo

Awards
I got it yesterday! Its awesome! Its a lot like the gba version but like ina good way! The only thing I don't like is that there no voice acting in disney worlds or traverse town! There's a few new cards! A routlet room card gives u routlet cards but idk whta they do! There's a bottomles darkness room card which send u to a darkness room filled with shadow heartless. There's also a random joker card which meets all card reguirments except story cards(or w/e they r called) also there's pluto summin cards which appear like donald and goofy cards do! He appears in the stage and digs 4 moogle points and life (level 2 with 2 pluto cards he digs up cards and level 3 he digs up a large amount of moogle point life and cards)

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
I got it yesterday! Its awesome! Its a lot like the gba version but like ina good way! The only thing I don't like is that there no voice acting in disney worlds or traverse town! There's a few new cards! A routlet room card gives u routlet cards but idk whta they do! There's a bottomles darkness room card which send u to a darkness room filled with shadow heartless. There's also a random joker card which meets all card reguirments except story cards(or w/e they r called) also there's pluto summin cards which appear like donald and goofy cards do! He appears in the stage and digs 4 moogle points and life (level 2 with 2 pluto cards he digs up cards and level 3 he digs up a large amount of moogle point life and cards)

Alladin gets alot of moogle points to.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I just got it yesterday I am a little disappointed with the cut scenes and CGi work but all it is all right, the card battle system gets old kinda quick though.

chains105

i had it but didnt like the card battle system much so i sold it but now i wish i hadnt =(

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I got it. I have yet to play it though, still trying to get my iPhone to work. T_T

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Wow the comments seemed mixed, I'll still play it though I wanna hear who does the Organization XIII's Voices, Marluxia's my fav character.

Ugh. If colors could be heard, Marluxia's voice sounds like Gray. I have yet to hear Larxene's voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back