• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Many Can You Take!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

I could take maybe 10 Behemoths.

3 Ansems.

1.000.000 Shadow Heartless.

100.000 Neo Shadows.

15 Grim Reapers.

1.000.000.000.000.000.000 Soldier Heartless(I´d use "Cyclone" all the time)

0 Guardians ;___;

Blue

home is where the heart is
im sure everyone loved that battle with 1000 heartless and it was really easy, so im saying if you could fight any heartless with any amount who would it be and what amount?

also if you could have any song playing at the time what would it be?
I would have loved to fight for more than twenty minutes,can't say precisely how many I'd want xD

And,the song...it would probably not fit,but The Other Promise would be really nice.
Or Desire For All That Is Lost.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
im sure everyone loved that battle with 1000 heartless and it was really easy, so im saying if you could fight any heartless with any amount who would it be and what amount?

also if you could have any song playing at the time what would it be?

I would of fought 100,000 heartless and nobodies, and I would have this one Evanesence song playing in the background but I forgot what it's called. :eek:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I reckon about 100 Behemoths,1 000 000 000 shadow heartless, 10 Darksides, 1000 of those ones that the reaction command is Rising Sun, and maybe.... i dunno, 5 final form Xemnas'... one handed lol -.-

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Behemoth, Invisible, Sorcerer (heartless one from kh1 and nobody from kh2), Dragoon, New Shadows and Shadows accompanied with a boos or two. Not sure bout the numbers.

btw I say a few posts say they would like to fight multiple Terras, well that is possible via cheat codes (the most I've seen is 10 of them vs Sora).

Y

Yannis

btw I say a few posts say they would like to fight multiple Terras, well that is possible via cheat codes (the most I've seen is 10 of them vs Sora).
Yes, 10 Terras is the limit, because:
to Antiweapon, 14 Terra is an instant freeze, 12 Terra freezes as soon as they attack, and 11 randomly freeze. So 10 is the actual Limit
I have never seen someone defeating even two Terras btw.. You must have unlimited HP to ""fight"" 10 Terras:thumbsup:

YouTube - KH2FM - How many Terras does it take to kill a Sora?

^notice that he used cheats, so Sora wont die.

SoraKHLuver

ive seen that video, its actually one of my favs:toungesmile:

i wud like to fight 10 behemoths, 2000 neoshadows, 10,000 shadow heartless, 100,000 of those heartless tht have "rising sun" as a reaction command, 5000 invisibles, and 1000 of every nobody, and the song wud be I Don't Have To Try by Avril Lavigne XDXDXDXD

now that is kick-ass :thumbsup:

Akans

「moriya」
1000 Sephys.... THAT would be pretty hard.

And a Behemoth is the big dog-like thing that you fight after you defeat Evil Riku 2 in KH1, after you go into the Door to Darkness. Annoying - only hittable area is his horn which is about 1% of its body. Freaking weak though, easy to defeat.

Unless there's a 1000.

10 Terra's... that's hell.

Macabre

Gold Member
all heartless and nobodies, come at me!! i'd fight 300.0000 consisting of all types of heartless and nobodies.i'd fight until my strength was no more.

A

Azrael

30 Ansems
500 Shadows
100 Darksides
2 Xemnases
50 Xaldins
10,000,000 Ursulas
60,000 Roxases and Marluxia just to make the battle officially cool

With Forze del Mal and then Scythe of Petals playing...

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Behemoths and Angels for the win.

And 'Augen Auf' by Oomph!, as my song.

GothBug

2000 Shadows
2000 Neoshadows
1000 Behemoth
500 of every other type of heartless
500 of every type of Nobody
3 of every Boss and Optional Boss (good guys and bad guys alike)
Only fighting as Sora
Fighting to "Last Chance" by Shooting Star, "Through the Fire and the Flames" by DragonForce, "Fight the Good Fight" by Triumph, and "Riot" by Three Days Grace. All on loop... ahhhh, what a fight that would be....

Or fighting to some hyper sped up song... I mean, The Hamster Dance helped me beat Sephiroth once...lol And I think I only had to cure myself once. That song makes me crazy... whether it be good or bad... >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back