• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How important is recoded to the series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Does she get it?*looks at post* Nope, I don't think she does. Kid, you obviously didn't analyze it the way you should. That's why you are still babbling about discussing instead of laughing.This thread this to give one's opinion on the subject, i don't have to explain myself to you.
Of course you don't have to, I was just hoping that for once you would be open to a civil discussion.
But I see that is a pointless wish, when it comes to you.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Of course you don't have to, I was just hoping that for once you would be open to a civil discussion.
LMAO, there is nothing to discuss, kiddo. Seriously, did you really read my first post?
But I see that is a pointless wish, when it comes to you.
Okay this is getting rather personal and creepy now. You just talked as if you knew me.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Coded is as important as any game in KH. CoM was important to understand KH2 (and if you didn't play it, you were lost as to why Sora was sleeping and a bunch of other stuff). Days was the stage setter of BBS and gave us some time fill in while Sora was sleeping for a year. Coded seems to be what will set the stage for 3D and gives you something that takes place right after KH2.

But nobody here has played it considering it was a cellphone game so nobody knows.

More like Mickey is the pc engineer & Sora's the hard drive haha

No, Mickey is the engineer, Jiminy's Journal is the HD, and Sora is the anti-virus program.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Your life depends on this game

It really does
not really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back