• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Excited Are you Right now for 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How excited are you?

• Can't wait for it

Votes: 97 56.1%
  • Looking forward to it

Votes: 63 36.4%
  • Not looking forward to it

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • BAH I HATE KH

Votes: 7 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Gamestop is an unreliable source for release dates, fyi. They're just making a guess, it hasn't been confirmed yet.

Yeah, usually you can only trust what the commercials/official site says.

Still preordered it.

Awards
just the thought of playing as Axel sells it to me.also anything to expand on the kh story is nice

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I personally dont see the point in this thread. Now dont get mad I am not bashing you or anything, I just think that a lot of people here are obviously excited for 358/2 days, myself included. I just think this thread was really just a waste of time.

Well why Q.Q about it? Some people DO like to share how excited they are. If you don't want to, don't post in the damn thread.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
This, besides the point that people are sharing why they're excited and what they're looking for the most.
Aside from the people that really don't. So huff XD

Exactly. Threads like this are a chance for me to come up with witty responses and humorous anecdotes. Being the funny guy that I am and all. *Adjusts collar*.

XionXIVRikuXV

RRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! i HATE waiting!!!! im so desperate im actually counting down the days (ironic, aint it?) until the game comes out! ihatethisihatethisihatethisIHATETHIS!!!!!! i wanna scream my darn lungs out!!!!! im so desperate im actually using it as a motivation for stuff... such as running (which i hate)... just huury up and be gosh darn August already, darn it!!! i dont wait anymore... *wails extremely loud*

Silent hero_

Awards
...I think my subconscious just proved to me how excited I am.
I dreamed I was playing a Days demo on my DS xD; it had a lot of Riku and Xion o,o;
I have had tons of dreams of days =o I just can't get the game out of my head xd

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I was so excited the other day when we got all that new inormation from that video that I started crying tears of joy....... if that's any indicator to how excited I am ^^;;;;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back