• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Excited Are you Right now for 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How excited are you?

• Can't wait for it

Votes: 97 56.1%
  • Looking forward to it

Votes: 63 36.4%
  • Not looking forward to it

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • BAH I HATE KH

Votes: 7 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Xion is not the reason I'm buying the game, far from it.
It's for the other members of Organization XIII.

Rix

:)
Awards
Xion is not the reason I'm buying the game, far from it.
It's for the other members of Organization XIII.

i wanna know about who Xion really is though. But it will be great to learn more about the organization + what Riku was up to between R/R and Kh2.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm looking forward to it, because it features the greatest KH characters ever, Organization XIII.

The better Org characters being the ones that showed up in CoM/Re:CoM won't really be too much in days, and the KH2 characters barely had any flesh to them to be called greatest KH characters XD

I'm with Midnight Star on wanting it for Riku ;w;

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Maybe Days will fix that?

I certainly hope so and won't rule it out until after I played the game thoroughly at least once, but that doesn't change the fact that right now, saying the Org members as a whole, especially the ones we're likely to see the most in Days (being the KH2 ones) are the greatest KH characters ever - aside from debatable is kind of impossible.
As much as people love Demyx for instance, or Luxord being a somewhat better example, their screen time in the games was just about nonexistent. Saying they're two of the best characters in the game is either unbased, or a rather sad thing to say about the series.
I'm going with the former.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
days cant fix what kh2 broke

No, that's true about SoKai.

This is different.

KH2 didn't make the Org characters to be bad characters, it just didn't show them yes to be good characters since it didn't properly show most of them. Hence, KH2 didn't break this - at least not until we see that Days presents characterizations KH2 doesn't live up to.

Silent hero_

Awards
Do you think there is going to be any missions at all, (in story mode) with the CoM members? If not, I'm going to be
very disappointed.

PkmnTrainerJ

Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I'm half and half.

Part of me wishes I still knew little about it so that everything was a shock through the first play, and part of me wants to get answers straight away. I think I'll listen to the former and try to not be around this forum or the KH Wiki after May 30th.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I'm half and half.

Part of me wishes I still knew little about it so that everything was a shock through the first play, and part of me wants to get answers straight away. I think I'll listen to the former and try to not be around this forum or the KH Wiki after May 30th.

You can be around the forum. Im sure that the people at KHInsider will keep the information about Days in a spoiler section when it is release so you dont have to worry.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I certainly hope so and won't rule it out until after I played the game thoroughly at least once, but that doesn't change the fact that right now, saying the Org members as a whole, especially the ones we're likely to see the most in Days (being the KH2 ones) are the greatest KH characters ever - aside from debatable is kind of impossible.
As much as people love Demyx for instance, or Luxord being a somewhat better example, their screen time in the games was just about nonexistent. Saying they're two of the best characters in the game is either unbased, or a rather sad thing to say about the series.
I'm going with the former.

I agree. They'll never be the greatest characters. I was referring to merely fleshing them out.

I found it really sad how Sora never even got to know Luxord or Demyx's names.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I agree. They'll never be the greatest characters. I was referring to merely fleshing them out.

Actually, I don't know about never be the greatest. Days is Watanabe written, after all, and look at what he did for the half of the Org he got his paws on for CoM/Re:CoM.
While Nomura's plot affects this a lot, it's up to the scenario writer to flesh out the characters as he describes the plot the guys higher up dictated to him, and thus far, Watanabe did a great job. Let's hope he'll do it again.

I found it really sad how Sora never even got to know Luxord or Demyx's names.

Meh. I donno. I can see the tragedy for the Nobodies, but I find it somewhat sadder that Sora got all this shit to hit the fan :v here's to being a Sora lover :heart:

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
I preordered it at Gamestop and the release date is August 31st. Hopefully, it is the right date and won't be one with a different language other than english.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back