• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did you find out about KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key-Blade

i saw an article about KH1 in a Games Magazine and i liked the idea with Final Fantasy meets Disney so i bought the game.

Nobody Master

I can honestly say I've never played a FF game... but I'm going to get one some time soon I think, probably FF X

Soraox

i think i saw a commerical or something and i thought it looked kool so i tried it out it was awesome and i think it was me second game for the ps2

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
I first got it a few years ago when I was in Sam's Club (lol) looking for a new video game. My brother came running to me, holding KH1. We bought it and we played. It was really confusing, and I couldn't get past Destiny Islands. We used to think Sora's health was so long at the beginning, and when I saw how long it gets up to, I was like, "Whoa!" Then when KH2 first came out, I waited a few months so they can lower the price, and I bought that. I beat it, I thought it was the best game ever, and I vowed to myself that the KH Games were the best games in the universe! 1 and a half years later, I bought CoM. My borther didn't want to play it because he hated handhelds, and he said it has "cheap graphics". So I kept it to myself and beat it. That's my story. THE END.

Special Thanks:
My brother (without him, I wouldn't know what the heck KH is!)
Tetsyua Nomura (I mean, c'mon! He's the one who created KH!)

There you have it.

ennaid

Hello.
I think the first time I saw Kingdom Hearts was at my cousin's house.

I was drawing in the living room then, he walked up to me and showed me an index card with a picture of Sora from, I think, CoM because Sora was holding 2 card. I was like, 'What's that?'. Then he told me it was a character from a game called Kingdom Hearts and he let me borrow it.
I didn't get past Traverse Town, though and quit playing it.

Then, I bought Kingdom Hearts II and finished it. I was addicted. I thought 'Why didn't I finish the first game?!?!' So I bought the first game and I'm playing through it right now.
End of story :]

ReminiscentWings

I found out because some one was talking about how gay Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories was so I bought it and liked it..So I bought the others..

Rikuismylife88

When I was 10, my dad got it for me. He says that he thought I'd get a "kick out of it for a few days." Little did he know I would go on to write a hundred page adaptation.

PKKzelfar

Me, no one really told about the game but when i had money for buying a game so there was nothing good to pick then suddenly i saw goofy and donald duck i laughed about them and i bought the game then

Elorah

Awards
One day, ages ago, two of my friends came over to my house and brought KH1 with them. Basically, they arrived, shoved the game into my PS2 and sat there teaching me to play it. Then when they left they didnt take it back.

So i tried to give it back the next day, and my friend wouldn't take it back until i had finished the game. So I did. And oh, how I loved it. ^_^

Sugarcube

Ask Jeeves.. infact, no, ask my stalker Doirean.
One day when I was on holiday in Florida in 2001 when I had just got up, my dad had said he'd been to a store and got us some magazines. He told me he got me a PS2 magazine, and I was like, "whatever. I'm on holiday, I don't really care to read anything.", that wasn't the case when I was bored waiting for everyone to get ready for the themeparks xD

Anyway, I just flicked through it, and the article about Kingdom Hearts "being in development and coming out soon" caught my eye. I read about it over and over and just wanted it really badly.

After the holiday and some time had passed, I had forgotten, until near Christmas 2002, I spotted it in a game store, completely oblivious to the fact it was even getting released, or released in this case. All the memories and hype I had about it came flooding back and I was like "DO WANT. DO WANT. DO WANT!! :DDDD" and made my parents get it for Christmas.

/endramble (;

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
My friend kept on telling me what a good game it was. I didn't believe her at all, and thought that it was going to be a stupid little baby game that took place in the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or something like that.
But one day, I was in GameStop or something and decided to buy b/c it was on Greatest Hits and it was only $20.00.
I was hooked from the opening sequence.....

Spirit_Of_Kairi

Early summer I was at Target looking through the video games, found KH2 and got it since a few of my old friends had said it was a great game. I played up until Halloween Town when I told my friend I was playing it and he said I needed to play KH1 to better understand the game. A couple weeks later we exchanged games since he wanted to play KH2. I fell in love with the original game and beat it. Since I don't have a GBA I downloaded a ROM of CoM and beat it, afterwards getting KH2 back and after a month or so, beat it as well. Now KH is easily my favorite video game series =).

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
I saw a commercial on television the year it came out, and was immediately obsessed. I bought it for Christmas the same year; bought CoM for Christmas the year it came out, and bought KHII the day it came out. And thus began the addiction.

Soren

Awards
My friend let me play his copy of it while i was at his house. I got to play all the way up to Agrabah, but i had to go home so I didn't finish until I got my first PS2 later that year. I've been hooked ever since.

Definitly recommending this game to anyone who loves rpgs. :thumbsup:

Narnoldshmarnold

well, there were this group of guys at my old school who were obsessed with kingdom hearts. they thought that they were SO awsome. when I tried to ask one of them what it was about, they told me to get lost because obviously I couldn't play the playstation as good as them and didn't diserve to know what it was. so I bought the game, just to prove them wrong, and was hooked within the first minute of playing! I finished it within a few weeks. it turns out the guys actually sucked, and couldn't get past atlantica, even though they'd been playing it for about a year. I showed them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back