• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did you find out about KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

memberXVI

commercial. when i saw it i was like "i'm playing that and that's that." i got hooked on by the song and sora fading into darknes just as kairi was gonna catch him at hollow bastion. soon after,my friend got it and i was jealous. after it was $19.99 i got it for christmas.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
i was watching disney chanel adn i saw a new squaresoft game being advertised
i already loved ff and i begged and begged to get it
later i too got kh2 thinking it was 1 cause id never seen the first game case
and also i recognized haley's voice
being a fan of him i wanted it even more
ff and haley, at that point things couldnt get any better in a game

IKnoMyABC's!!!

I played KH1 at my daycare when i was lil
didnt remember the name n my friend showed me CoM n i traded like five GBA games for it(3 vids)
i seen KH2 come out n i got it for christmas.
my gf let me borrow KH1 but my dog wrecked it XD
havent even gotten off that one world after destiny island.

safire inthe sky

well I first saw it on disney channel, back then it was zoog disney, anyway I too saw those "disney's secret lab" comercials, and I was OMG that looks awsome I want it. I got it as soon as it came out,it took me like 6 months to get to deep jungle. I got stuck there, but a while after that my sis came up to me and was like so did you hear kh2 is coming out this year, I was like what, so she was like you have to finish the first one, so I went back to it, and ever since I came back to it I have been completely addicted, and have not stopped playing all three of the games.

savits721

i found out about it when kh1 was first being made. i was just getting into FF7 at that time (i was in 7th grade circa 2001.) and i searched sqare soft and saw they making a game called Kingdom Hearts. I thought "that looks...different, yet....cool."

yeah so when fall 2002 rolled around in the us, i was like DAMNNN!

Fuyu

My friend showed me how she fighted fight Sephiroth, and told someone had beated him with one hand.
I didn't understand a word by then.

Then I met my other friend and she really was crazy for Kingdom Hearts. I borrowed it from her, and later bought my own copy.
It was my first PS2 game ever!
I only wanted to beat the game as fast I could, and didn't care about the plot. But I liked the game and I bought the second on the first day it came out.
I was so hooked to the game, I couldn't stop playing it.

Later I bought GBA and CoM, and played the games many times, and now I've cared more about the plot than just beating the game.

Right now I'm a KH fan and my friends have asked me many times '' How someone can be so obessed to one video game?''
Well I don't know, but I'm happy that I found this game.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
My aunt gave to me as a gift on my first trip to the states the second day it was out. I saw the game on tv and I said ''Hmm... that was a good song.'' I almost returned the game a day or so after I got back to paraguay. lucky for me I didn't. ''Oh gawds she still thinks I'm 7.'' then after I played the game well I'm 24 on a website for the game. I think that explains it.lol.
bowchickawowwow

namine28

My cousin bought it when she got her PS2.
The rest is history.
My cousin, my sister, another cousin, and I got hooked.
We pretended to go to bed and then snuck downstairs at two in the morning to play KH2.
Our parents thought we were insane.

[N]intendofan

My brother bought KH a couple of days after the launch and I watched him play and I thought it was awesome. Then I started playing KH and after I beat it (a couple of times), I beat CoM and later when KH2was released i bought that too. And actually I'm replaying KH2 right now. I can't wait t'ill the new games come out. =D

AnimeGal007

Wow, I remember seeing the commercial and was absolutely stupified, and wow. Then Christmas came, I think they released it then, my cousin in Philly. got it and couldn't get past the boss in Alice in Wonderland. XD

I wanted to stay and watch the whole thing but then I had to go back to Va.
Then I grew out of it and the next Christmas he got Phantom Brave.

I don't really remember how I got back into it but I remember watching every single scene online youtube, and then I went to the mall and bought all 3 games (Com, 1 and 2) and now I'm soo obsessed with it. My sisters think soo too! XD

So they know to get me anything KH related. ^^
All I can say is im a dork over Kingdom Hearts and I'm REALLY glad that I got back into it.
:blush:

AnimeGal007

My friend showed me how she fighted fight Sephiroth, and told someone had beated him with one hand.
I didn't understand a word by then.

Then I met my other friend and she really was crazy for Kingdom Hearts. I borrowed it from her, and later bought my own copy.
It was my first PS2 game ever!
I only wanted to beat the game as fast I could, and didn't care about the plot. But I liked the game and I bought the second on the first day it came out.
I was so hooked to the game, I couldn't stop playing it.

Later I bought GBA and CoM, and played the games many times, and now I've cared more about the plot than just beating the game.

Right now I'm a KH fan and my friends have asked me many times '' How someone can be so obessed to one video game?''
Well I don't know, but I'm happy that I found this game.

Sorta like me! XD
My friend and sisters were just like, wow you're gonna buy ALL of the games, you can just borrow them from Moonie (my friend)
I was like no, I want my own to huggle forever and ever!! XD
they were like 'loser' but I didn't care, they didn't know how much I love KH, and would do just about anything for them/it

shadow_of_light

b/c was illiterate as far as video games go when kh1 came out, didn't hear about the series until CoM. didn't play kh1 until CoM had been out a while and she showed it to me. (/i beat ansem!) after that, i went out, bought the game, etc, etc, etc.

Crystal-Wings

Awards
Website
ohv3.ipbfree.com
I don't remember when I first got in contact with Kingdom Hearts (I saw a commercal about it when I was young)

But it was a popular song you would hear in my house (which was simple and clean). When I saw the credits I was thinking (That guy has really big feet). A couple of years later when my best friend showed it to me last year, I gave it a try and he warned me that it was a really good game.

When I first played it, I got hooked and started to get obsessed over it. When I saw KHII I bought it and started to play it instantly (after I got everything in KHI. I mean EVERYTHING!)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Saw the ads when it was about to come out, liked the look of it, then I forgot about it for a while.
Then I went to my friend house and he had KH1, so i played that.
Then I got my own KH1,
then i just got CoM cos it's a KH Game
Then i got KH2, hoping FM+ will come out
Got a DS, so i'm getting 358/2 Days, cos the Orginization owns and i need to know who number XIV is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back