• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did you find out about KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
well when i was little i was trying to decide what i wnted for xmas
Saga Dreamcast or PS2
i was going after dreamcast because i have been living off of genisis ever since

but then i got a gamestop magazine in the mail (never got it before) and i looked through it and there was a page on KH
and i was like OooooOOOooo donald Goofy Mickey and it didnt look gayy. the graphics were spectacular and i was just hook from a few pictures and a paragraph. so i decided i wanted the PS2 all from that game. it was the first PS2 game i ever played when i on the first dAy i got the console (best xmas ever)

turned it on the begining movie blew me away with graphics and music. i must have been just about 11

good think i got it Dreamcast BOMBED

Sapphire17

Well, I was at Game Stop with my bother buying a game for his birthday. There I saw a KH2 poster. I thought it was a stupid game with Disney in it. Days later, a lot of my friends were saying that the game is awesome so I decided to give it a try. I received it for Christmas and I got totally hooked.

[Strykr]

I was busy finding Roms for my GBA Emulator. I stumbled on KH: CoM, and decided to play it. Then i got hooked.

Its illegal u know. :toungesmile:

I was looking at the guide for KH and I thought It would be like a turned based game but it turns out its wasnt when my mom bought me the game for Christmas. Then it just went on from there and got addicting.

Absol493

Website
alphaabsol.deviantart.com
I remember seeing it on a laptop before it came out...and this may sound crazy,but when I got the game i fell asleep while i was watching it and I dreamed about the part where you're at the tea party table and you see the picture of the mad hatter and the march hare BEFORE I got to that part...I'll always remember that.

berelain19

I work in a toy/gameshop and when we first got it I bought it and now,like 7 years later I'm still not finished...not because it's too hard but because I can't game that often.And I get bored after playing for awhile on the same game...
And my sisters come to my place once a week,and they want to see my progress...

But recently I bought KH 2,and now I really wanna finish the first one,but Ansem's in my way...

Oceayo

It was by chance for me. I found kh1 "platinum edition" on a market stall. I had £15 to spare so i thought "Final Fantasy and disney? I'll try it out". Then i realised it was the best game ever.

Sairi

Aaah. I found out about KH in a kind of odd way...

OK, I was eleven, and I was a huge fan of DDR, but where I live, there are, leik, no DDR machines. I loved some of the songs on the game and tried to find them on the internet, and that's when I stumbled on YouTube. I typed in one of the song names ("Candy" by Kosaka Riyu) and the first AMV was to do with KH. I watched it, and it had the KH ending in it. When I saw the part where Sora and Kairi were pulled apart, I instantly identified with it, as some of my best friends were moving away as well, and I researched it...

Later, I bought CoM, then got KH and KH2 for Christmas. I've loved it ever since ^_^

Now "Candy" has become a trademark Sora and Kairi song for meh.

Nobody Master

Hey my thread's alive again, sort of ^_^

Hehe, that tea party dream thing was sort of weird.

And I hope you get past Ansem soon, Berelain.

It just goes to show that you can stumble across the greatest game ever in some pretty odd ways :p

haX

Hanging out in the Back Alley in Twilight Town
It came out back when I watched the Disney Channel, and they had a little "commercial"-type thing about it. When I saw it, I was like "Huh... Interesting." My dad actually didn't want me to play it at first, said it was "role-playing and bad". I ended up actually getting to playing it when my friend spent the night in...fifth or sixth grade. He had it and was like "Dude, let's get this!" and I was like "Okay." seeing a loophole in the plan. So, yeah, we rented it, played it, I've been hooked ever since.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Walked into Toys R Us, saw it on the shelf, looked good, and bought. Hooked ever since.

rikufan06

my first time hmm

i found out about it through the disney channel they had like disney insiders or something like that like a previous person in this forum
and at first it was like wierd
i never even knew about final fantsy either
i didnt like at the time but i didnt dislike it (it was confusing u know)
when i went to the store itwas 50 bucks so i was like nah
i came a cross it
when it got to a lower a price[(which was like ten years later)(just exagerating)]
it was either kh or some other stupid game (i think it ws ratchet and clank im not so sure)
i was like hek y not disney and some wierd other characters
one thing that helped me with the liking of this game was the art cover
it was like so mysterious<(misspelled)
sora looking up as well as the other characters
another thing was their trilers
i remember the song when it played i diddnt really like it at the time but my sister she liked
u know its just allot to remember
ahhhh..

good memories
and good gameplay
now were waiting for more kh to come

righteous !!!

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
To be honest, I saw the commercial on TV and I was like "I HAVE TO GET THIS GAME!!!"

After about a couple of weeks after seeing it on television, I started noticing that most of my friends had ended up getting it and they all kept talking about it to me. When Christmas time for that year came around I got it and played the beginning of it first day but since it was the boring part on the beach it took me like a couples weeks to even get interested enough to start playing it again after i stopped.
That's pretty much it xD

Mahagna

As for me I saw the KH commercials and i was like 0.0 OMG i need it. I went out to a rental store got it for a week got about 50% through then later got the game and the guide for Christmas. That day was fun I was playing it my dad comes down he's like get dressed! Im like why? its only like10 o clock. Little did I know it was actually 2 PM. ANYHOWS then I got the secret ending and I reserved KH2 soon as it was announced and so I had it on reserve for quite a long time. Then I was dissapointed by no dodge roll... and no ars arcanum.. and no ragnarok.. But ya there you have it

Starforce89

Banned
I found mine some old way I guess. I just went to my best friends house, he had the game, I didn't know what to say. I saw him playing it, and I started making fun of it.

What kind of weapon is a key?

my best friend told me a very good one.

After that I didn't care for it, then I went back to his house and he was playing it again.

I said the exact samething about how can a key be weapon.

he said the same thing, and then he gave me the controler, and well it felt so real when I pressed the X button to attack. And well I loved ever since, thats when I found out about KH COM, and I was like this will be great to be on the go. And well ever since I'v been a huger fan than my best friend.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I've answered this before, but what the hey. lol

The first time I heard of it was when I saw the commercial for KH1. I saw all the different scenes and was like: 'Hey that's Hercules!' 'Oh look, it's Jack!' 'What's Peter Pan doing there?'. I saw some FF characters, but had no idea who they were. Interested I rented the game and started playing, I was very intrigued by it, and by the story. I had to bring it back before I could finnish it, so my friend lent it to me. And the rest is, well history, I guess.

kiairgirl87

first time i saw kh was on a commercia and i was like hey that look's really cool i would like to have that game becuse i saw all the diseny stuff and i was like that game is really cool i must have it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back