• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hotel Traverse Town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furtive.Shadow

okay, so...
i finally cleared off enough memory so i could start my expert file [lame, i know, but oh wellz]. i was playing through the first visit to traverse town, when you have to go "explore" while goofy and donald are always two steps late. [pretty sure you remember, that part's kinda annoying && i always find myself yelling at the screen for sora to go back xP]
ANYWAYS
i was in the hotel and started hitting the bell to see if anything would happen. the curtain behind the desk opened, and the little speech bubbles popped up, saying,

"paintings are great...
if you ever stay the night...
be sure to hit the clock..."

or something extremely close to that. but i dun geddit. =/ what's that supposed to mean?

C

coolfresh1224

first off i love your sig second latter in the game if you hit the bell and look at a picture you'll get items

Dark Soldier 101

just to say when you look at a picture in the place it will have a time like noon or it will say 9:00 you have to hit the clock to that time and then look at the picture

JULIO VP

I hated that part , i keep getting mad b/c you cant go to the first 2 rooms from the desk ( i know you dont go there, but i want too)

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Hmm, i never realized the hotel was even there. Thanks, i'm gonna try this out. Will this help jiminy's journal in any way?

Petrex

can someone please tell me how to post a thread i have important questions

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
When I did that, it scared the crap outta me. Then I got all excited because I thought the person behind the desk was some kind of mystery enemy. Guess not. :/

C

coolfresh1224

please tell me how to start a thread i have questions

you just spamed the hell out of yourself. to start a thread just go to the forum you want to start a thread in there will be a box somewhere at the top that says new thread click it and start the thread of your dreams whatever you do DO NOT SPAM or mods will eat you

JULIO VP

you just spamed the hell out of yourself. to start a thread just go to the forum you want to start a thread in there will be a box somewhere at the top that says new thread click it and start the thread of your dreams whatever you do DO NOT SPAM or mods will eat you
WOW , go ez on the guy

SacredRiku

Yeah, if you stay at the hotel for a night then decide to hit the clock you get the next upgrade from Cure, which means when you go to talk to Aerith you will already have Curaga by then so she will give you the 3rd upgrade from Cure, one upgrade above Curaga.

ForbiddenMemory

Website
www.youtube.com
I dunno about you but that Hotel, freaked me out.

It reminded me of "The Shining" (gulp).

Took me a while to realise what you needed to do, but once you realise what to do, you done really!

(I forget now, tried my best to forget and now that I have, the knowledge is needed again, typical!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back