• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hopes for the forthcoming Big Hero 6 Trailer; Party members in the world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would you want to be the Party members for the Big Hero 6 world?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jgoldman76

I really want Demyx to be the vessel for BH6. I would love to see him skulking around in the city with his Sitar. Tokyo culture seems to fit him so well.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I really want Demyx to be the vessel for BH6. I would love to see him skulking around in the city with his Sitar. Tokyo culture seems to fit him so well.

I think if he is a vessel, it would be for a Princess and the Frog given his similarities to Naveen. Big Hero 6 needs an epic villain to fit the scope of that world. I don’t think Demyx would be a worthwhile threat to go up against the combined forces of Big Hero 6 and SDG. At the least, I hope it is Saix as he’s more intense. But my preference is Aqua due to her parallels with the original Baymax.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Dude, nothing about Demyx screams Tokyo. He's arguably the most western looking Organization XIII member, he looks like a 60's American rockstar!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
You know I just remembered that Eraqus' armor resembles Samurai Armor. It would be cool if Aqua could channel it somehow through Master Keeper as a sort of midboss.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Personally, I see either Saïx or Aqua to be the Darkness for the Big Hero 6 world.

Saïx, because he has been known to be manipulative/calculating which could give him an advantage to have Hiro and his friends against one another as well as having interest in Baymax's armor has some story potential for the world. It's the same thing he did to Sora at Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden back in Kingdom Hearts II, as he used Sora's anger to suit his own needs, and convinced Sora to destroy more Heartless with the Keyblade so that the hearts held within them are released. Go to 7:45-11:16 [video=youtube;JPOrpOBrqxs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPOrpOBrqxs[/video]

But realistically, I envision Aqua to be the darkness because she sacrificed herself to save Terra from falling into the Realm of Darkness just like how the original Baymax sacrificed himself to save Hiro and Abigail from the alternate dimension. So it will be an emotional punch to Sora before the final battle against the Darknesses.

I'm indifferent on which member we'll be getting for the Big Hero 6 world, but hoping it's Aqua, although I wouldn't be surprised if the team went with a different Org. member/Darkness for the world, just like they did it with Larxene in Arendelle (which I'm hoping it won't be the case, but you never know), so we shall see, only 8 more days left.

Last edited:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Aqua's Japanese voice actor is part of the panel. I don't know about everyone else, but it's making her seem more likely to be the Xehanort for San Fransokyo.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Aqua's Japanese voice actor is part of the panel. I don't know about everyone else, but it's making her seem more likely to be the Xehanort for San Fransokyo.
Seems to be the case, well only 2 days for the PlayStation LineUp tour but 13 more days (14 if you are in Japan) to the KH panel and trailer at Tokyo Game Show.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Off the top of my head no other seeker fits as well as Aqua for BH6. Maybe Isa but the connection isn't quite as strong as Aqua's. There was Repliku/KH1 Riku but from what we know he likely isn't affiliated with Xehanort.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
  • Either the Same Blue font Message that appeared in the beginning from the E3 2018 trailers or a new one.
  • SDG interaction with the Big Hero 6 gang.
  • Flowmotion on the San Fransokyo bridge and the buildings.
  • Sora Riding on Baymax (ala Magic Carpet)
  • New Heartless based enemies and Bosses inspired by Japanese Samurai, Yokai, Shinobi/Ninjas, Kabuki's, Geishas and those from the film (e.g. Microbots). Credit goes to the user from Tumblr who made these Heartless designs.
    f7448bd85630984190058e115533f980.png
  • Big Hero 6 Keyblade and its transformation on what it becomes.
  • Battle/Field theme of the Big Hero 6 world.
  • More cutscenes from the previously announced Disney worlds especially from the Tangled, Frozen, Pirates of the Caribbean and Monster's Inc. worlds along with our first Official look at:
    tenor.gif
    Davy Jones
    giphy.gif
    Randall

• More story-related scenes and surprises featuring Riku, Lea, Kairi, Mickey, the Seekers of Darknesses and several other characters (e.g. Terra, Ventus, Xion, Namine, and Roxas) in the game.
Now that the TGS trailer came out today and also the BH6 trailer for Last week's reveal, I'm very impressed to reflect back and see that some of the predictions I expected to show up in this month's trailer(s) did actually happen, especially on guessing Davy Jones and Randall correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back