• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hopes for the forthcoming Big Hero 6 Trailer; Party members in the world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would you want to be the Party members for the Big Hero 6 world?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Okay, I know I'm getting ahead of myself with my very first thread, but I want to make this discussion in regards to the upcoming Big Hero 6 trailer that is set to be released soon, the hopes/expectations in the new trailer and who would be your party members for the world, before you guys create a TGS Bet/Thread later on.

From the Famitsu interview with Tetsuya Nomura at E3, he confirmed that Big Hero 6 would be officially revealed in the next trailer and that the gameplay for that world is already completed. Now, there are two events coming up, Gamescom in August and Tokyo Game Show in September, but more than likely the best place I'm expecting more KH3 info is at Tokyo Game Show as it would be the perfect reveal for the world.

Hopes/Expectations I'd like to see in the next trailer:

• Either the Same Blue font Message that appeared in the beginning from the E3 2018 trailers or a new one.
  • Sora, Donald, Goofy in their combat armor costumes made by Hiro Hamada (unlikely, but it's wishful thinking)!!
    giphy.gif

GoGo-and-Fred-big-hero-6-38111008-235-272.gif
  • SDG interaction with the Big Hero 6 gang.
  • Flowmotion on the San Fransokyo bridge and the buildings.
  • Sora Riding on Baymax (ala Magic Carpet)
  • New Heartless based enemies and Bosses inspired by Japanese Samurai, Yokai, Shinobi/Ninjas, Kabuki's, Geishas and those from the film (e.g. Microbots). Credit goes to the user from Tumblr who made these Heartless designs.
    f7448bd85630984190058e115533f980.png
  • Big Hero 6 Keyblade and its transformation on what it becomes.
  • Dark Baymax battle.
  • Party members being raised to 7 (although it could just be the 5 party member limit).
  • A scene of SDG and/or the Big Hero 6 gang (mostly Hiro) encountering the Darkness of the Big Hero 6 World, obviously Aqua going by the VAST majority of you after this fan comic.
  • Battle/Field theme of the Big Hero 6 world.
  • More cutscenes from the previously announced Disney worlds especially from the Tangled, Frozen, Pirates of the Caribbean and Monster's Inc. worlds along with our first Official look at:
    tenor.gif
    Davy Jones
    giphy.gif
    Randall
    tumblr_n70vn9nqc21qjoke8o1_500.gif
    Hans
    giphy.gif
    Mother Gothel

If not all four of them, I am optimistic that at least two of the villains will appear in the trailer, especially Randall.

• Select Scenes that were exclusive from the Orchestra Event back in June (e.g. the rest of Xigbar's Conversation with Sora - "Why should I ever listen to You?", the Randall Scene, Tangled Dancing Mini-game)
  • More story-related scenes and surprises featuring Riku, Lea, Kairi, Mickey, the Seekers of Darknesses and several other characters (e.g. Terra, Ventus, Xion, Namine, and Roxas) in the game.

Now for who would be the Party Members for the Big Hero 6 world and the number of guest party members we'll have, we aren't sure who would it be and the amount we'll be getting. But here's a complete rundown for the party members and the number limit in the Disney worlds so far:

1 Party Member

• Olympus - Hercules
  • The Caribbean - Jack Sparrow

2 Party Members

• Toy Box - Woody, Buzz Lightyear
  • Monstropolis - Mike Wazowski, Sulley
  • Kingdom of Corona - Rapunzel, Flynn Rider

Some of us deduced Baymax could be a possible party member given that he can both fight and heal you in battle. Of course, he might be another strong/heavy character which is already been taken by Hercules and Sulley. I would be surprised if he ends up as a Party member, so I won't officially rule him out.

Hiro Hamada is another possibility although in the film he doesn't show any form of combat other than his vast intelligence and riding Baymax for the most part. But, they can show him combating against groups of Heartless since a photograph of Hiro and Tadashi when they were kids showed they have done Martial arts, although we can't say for sure, but just like Baymax, I won't rule Hiro out.

Fred in his Monster suit can leap very high and breathes Fire against Heartless enemies so he's another interesting party member thanks to his abilities.

Wasabi's Plasma blades in his suit and his combat is another likely member for Sora's party, of course, he could go either way as he might be another Hercules and Sulley, not to mention that Baymax could take the role as the Strong character for this world. I could see him as a temporary party member when battling Heartless and bosses.

Go Go Tomago and Honey Lemon are the ones I'm VERY interested to see as Guest Party members in Sora's party. Not only will it help balance out the female party members in Sora's party as we right now have Rapunzel in Kingdom of Corona, and possibly Sergeant Calhoun (if the Wreck it Ralph world DOES appear in the game and if she's a member of Sora's party) but they have unique game mechanics that will make them stand out when compared to the other party members in the game.

Honey Lemon uses her Purse capable of creating various weapons in the form of palm-sized "chem-balls" through the use of the aforementioned periodic elements. Some of her abilities can be very useful against crowds of Heartless during combat.
66e1a078572361c206c879e7383f1788.gif

Go Go uses her Mag-lev discs which can be considered a good weapon both in offense and defense. Her discs are capable of causing quite a lot of damage once flung to a specific target. Once the target is hit (if at all) the discs magnetically return to the suit, enabling instant reuse.
GoGo-Tomago-big-hero-6-37744463-500-200.gif

Of course, knowing Nomura and the development team it is up to them on which members of the Big Hero 6 team will be the guest members for Sora's party in that world.

Here's to hope that the party limit in the BH6 world will be 7 instead of 5 since Nomura mentioned in an interview at D23 2017 (correct me If I'm wrong on this) that Sora can have up to 6-7 party members in his group, if that's the case maybe it will be the number that Sora and the rest of the 6 Guardians of light will be at when they face off against Xehanort and the Thirteen Seekers Darknesses in the final world of the game.

Last edited:

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
If we can’t have more than five party members, I hope there’s at least a feature where we can trade out characters so we can take along any member of the team.

I definitely want to see some Baymax flight mechanics and Aqua as the Seeker of Darkness. It’d be the perfect follow up to the E3 trailer and put to rest any lingering doubt that she is a Seeker.

I also hope for another world reveal in this trailer and two new summons. We had two revealed in the D23 trailer (Ariel and Meow Wow) and two featured in the E3 Frozen trailer (Simba and Ralph.) So maybe they’ll continue with that and reveal two more, one a former party member like Aladdin and a series newcomer for the other. I’d like to see some footage of Namine, Roxas, Terra, Ven, or Xion as well. Just something to see what they look like. I hope to see another original world too.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Trailer starts with SDG arriving in the middle of Hiro and the team fighting a bunch of heartless. Have Hiro give some mention of a mysterious woman in a black coat who commands the strange monsters. After that show off gameplay with the trailer ending with Sora meeting Aquanort face to face.

I'm not sure if they will reveal a new world since that could take away focus from BH6. That could be saved for the second or third trailer shown at the event.

Last edited:

mytomxxx

I hope to see Aquanort, she works so well at BH6.

Even if it doesn't make sense cause it would be a original story after the movie.
Imagine this guy as a boss
d57efce1130df3bf958aeff86a8c2d3d.gif

Last edited:

ImVentus

Awards
There might be an exception where you have the entire team assist in some battles. I believe Hiro is going to ride onto Baymax, so counting that sorta like one party member (at least in combat) It might be a situation where your joined by a different member in a different boss.

I think BH6 is going to feel like the most complex world in the game.

Awards
Hmm I have a feeling Demyx or Saïx will be revealed as the one featured in San Fransokyo. I doubt they’d show so much of Aqua.

Also, I’m positive Baymax and Hiro will be the party members. Yeah, we never saw Hiro fighting in the film, but that didn’t also stop Nomura from making Ariel and Jack Skellington fighters in the first game lol
Hiro’s a technological genius. If they HAD to provide an explanation as to why Hiro can fight in the game, it could just be that he upgraded his armor and added “battle data” to it like he did to Baymax.

kingsoraful

Awards
I think they will reveal a new world alongside BH6. That'd be the smartest route to go cause we're already expecting BH6.

I also expect new FF characters and old will be revealed in the trailer at TGS.

Megavoltage

Awards
I want Go Go along with Hiro riding on Baymax. Anymore characters traveling with SDG would just be too crowded but I hope they’re included in cutscenes.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Hmm I have a feeling Demyx or Saïx will be revealed as the one featured in San Fransokyo. I doubt they’d show so much of Aqua.

Also, I’m positive Baymax and Hiro will be the party members. Yeah, we never saw Hiro fighting in the film, but that didn’t also stop Nomura from making Ariel and Jack Skellington fighters in the first game lol
Hiro’s a technological genius. If they HAD to provide an explanation as to why Hiro can fight in the game, it could just be that he upgraded his armor and added “battle data” to it like he did to Baymax.

San Fransokyo is likely happening late in the game as part of the last stages of Disney worlds. Plus I don't want Aquanort be omitted until the final battle.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I really hope all 5 (well, 6, but this depends on whether Hiro and Baymax are separate) are party members. The areas in this game are big enough that having 9 characters on screen won't really be all that crowded, though I'm okay if we can only have half out at a time. Sections where we're forced with certain characters (such as the big battle with bad Baymax will probably just be Sora, Hiro, and Baymax) is fine too.

For the trailer, I'd like to see a Tron summon (I'm curious how'd he work as one), Aqua as the nort of San Fransokyo, more scenes from Radiant Garden, and Fred instantly realizing Sora, Donald, and Goofy are from another world and in true Fred fashion, freaking about having a crossover with them.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
In regards to summons how about a new one like Maui? Something to make me believe that WIR still has a shot to be in KH3.

Also I want the trailer to show the new minigame. Have Sora compete in underground mini robot fights.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Aqua confirmed to not be a Seeker somehow.

The Story.

More of the Disney villains would be nice, yeah.

Only seen BH6 in bits and pieces so don't really know what to expect, but if we're flying around on Baymax like that one sequence from the movie it'd be cool to get a look at that.

TWEWY gang in San Fransokyo's Shibuya District. But lord help me if any of them are wearing plaid.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Aqua confirmed to not be a Seeker somehow.

The Story.

More of the Disney villains would be nice, yeah.

Only seen BH6 in bits and pieces so don't really know what to expect, but if we're flying around on Baymax like that one sequence from the movie it'd be cool to get a look at that.

TWEWY gang in San Fransokyo's Shibuya District. But lord help me if any of them are wearing plaid.

They already confirmed Aqua is a seeker though. Nomura mentioned it was up to the player to save her.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Baymax. Literally, that's all that my attention will be on for now. Matter of fact, I genuinely hope that the corrupted Baymax joins Sora as a summon and have a Nomura redesign for his armour to distinguish him from the original Baymax.

As far as the world structure goes. I don't think we can have all of the Big Hero 6 party members be in a party alongside Donald and Goofy, so I presume that we're gonna have different parts of the world be sectioned off to particular members. Here's my idea.

Fred and Honey Lemon as party members for one section, Gogo Tomago and Wasabi as party members for another section and Hiro and Baymax as party members for the majority of the world visit.

I hope to see Aquanort, she works so well at BH6. But, even if it doesn't make sense cause it would be a original story after the movie.

Imagine this guy as a boss
d57efce1130df3bf958aeff86a8c2d3d.gif

Robert Callaghan has no purpose as a villain anymore. His daughter turned out to be alive. Instead, I propose that Aqua wears a Yokai mask as a means to help Dark Baymax control the microbots in his broken arm.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
They already confirmed Aqua is a seeker though. Nomura mentioned it was up to the player to save her.
I don't recall Nomura ever specifying what role Aqua plays in the story, just that "something happened" in the Realm of Darkness and that's why she appears the way she does to Mickey and Riku. That's not to say that my hope is realistic. It's just what I want to see.

dianted

Awards
For party members, I feel like it would be a huge waste to only incorporate Hiro and Baymax and miss the other 4. I think either the world should be "split up" into different sections, where the 6 are split into 2 for party members, or Hiro and Baymax are your party members for a majority, but Wasabi, Honey Lemon, Go Go, and Fred each have their own miniboss, or something to that effect.

I've always felt like showing off BH6 and Hundred Acre Wood in the same trailer makes the most sense, that way BH6 doesn't get overshadowed but there's still some sort of new material so we don't have to get too many rehashes of environments and scenes we've already seen (or we don't want to have the rest of shown to us). Even if it was just the ending scene with Sora walking for a sec and then Pooh welcomes him; I'd love that.

Other than that, and maybe confirming the party members, I just expect some basic story. SDG probably being astounded by the SF scenery, maybe encountering both Baymax's and being confused as to why one is all dark and brooding and the other is Cute. Definitely confirming the Seeker for that world, whether Saix or Aqua. Huge must that all of BH6 has at least a few lines talking with each other and/or to SDG.

There probably will be a few flashes of gameplay from other worlds, so I'd like to see some more Frozen (it seems like the world we've seen the least from), and maybe some more gameplay in TT or PotC w/ Jack.

Last edited:

mytomxxx

I hope to see they mixing the party too. One section with GoGo and Fred, other with Wasabi and Honey etc. The idea of them showing Pooh is good, will not overshadow BH6 and give us more information. I hope they show other links(summons) and another original world, probably Radiant Garden.
I wish they show us at least one final fantasy character at Radiant Garden.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
There was three trailers for E3 and Tokyo gameshow will last for five days. They could dedicate one trailer to BH6 and a second one to a new world reveal.

bagcifreak

I'm 99% sure that this will be handled like the Frozen world. We'll have our regular party and there will be certain moments in the game where Baymax joins the party. Maybe there will be certain moments where 1, 2, 3,... of them join the party but I'm pretty sure that for the majority of our playtime in the world we won't have any of the heroes as party members.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm 99% sure that this will be handled like the Frozen world. We'll have our regular party and there will be certain moments in the game where Baymax joins the party. Maybe there will be certain moments where 1, 2, 3,... of them join the party but I'm pretty sure that for the majority of our playtime in the world we won't have any of the heroes as party members.

Disagree. Frozen doesn’t have party members because it doesn’t fit with the story that world is following. Elsa would be the ideal party member for the world, but she isn’t a place where she is comfortable using her powers and she wants solitude so it wouldn’t make sense for her to join SDG. Anna and Kristoff mostly just try to escape situations rather fighting, so they wouldn’t have really made sense either.

San Fransokyo, on the other hand, takes place after the events of the film when all the characters have pretty much come into their own when it comes to fighting bad guys. I don’t see why they wouldn’t join Sora in protecting their city.

I could see the city being zoned where, when we enter certain areas, the party members switch out. It could also just be Hiro and Baymax all the time and the others just join in to help with tasks that require their unique skill set. But considering the advancements in technology, I don’t think it is unreasonable to expect all of them as guests at once during some point of the world, just likely without any customization akin to the assist characters in KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back