• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hollow Refugees [BIG DAMN RP] (KH-based)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Sorry about my absence. I've been camping for the last two days. But it's good to see a few people have signed up, and I'll be editing this post with my temp as soon as I'm done settling in.

Edit:

Name: Himmel “Fox Tails” (do we care about last names?)

Homeworld: Destiny Islands

Affiliation : Neutral

Alliance: I AM THE KEYBLADAH!

Weapon: Kingdom Key (might change over course of story if I want one of those “lol digivolving” twists.)

Appearance: Himmel has an islander look to him. 5”6, 110 lbs. Himmel’s body has the athletic, yet skinny build of an avid swimmer. His skin has gained a slightly tan hue after spending hours on the beach. His hair is a light, bleach blond, pulled back into two tails of hair behind his head. These tails reach down an inch past his shoulders, tipped in a strawberry-pink color.

Himmel wears typical beach wear. From bottom-up, a two worn, tan sandals, canopied by a pair of denim jeans, falling slightly below the knees. On his right wrist is a simple bracelet, with a pattern of small, white seashells and blue sea stones. His torso is covered by a loose, red tank-top, with white floral designs. And the finishing touch, a pair of white goggles around the neck.

Bio: Himmel has lived on the Destiny Islands since birth, growing up on it’s tropical charms and traditions. Around the age of four, he became entranced with water. Whether the sea, a waterfall, shallow ponds of rain, Himmel has loved the water since he could remember. Naturally, he soon became talented as a swimmer, flowing along the water’s current as if he were part of it.

In school, he was a polite, shy boy. His skill with traversing water, along with his general, light air of friendliness, gained him popularity, although he usually turned down offers of games down by the beach. Most of his days were spent on the shores of the sea, whether sitting at the edge of the beach, staring into the horizon or floating in the shoals of the water.

Although, around the time he turned 13, he found a friend to spend his time with. A girl, whom he had met during his calm sessions next to the beach. She had lost her bracelet while swimming on the beach earlier that day, a bracelet she cared for very much. Himmel spent three hours looking for that bracelet, until the girl realized she had dropped actually left it on a desk at home. From that day, they most of their time together.

Himmel’s current hair style is due to her influence. She had came to him one day, saying “Your hair is too boring”. After 20 minuets of arguing, he found himself in the middle of her living room, towel around his chest, and her behind him with a wide assortment of hair care products and scissors. The final result was what she considered “Perfect” (although Himmel argued that the pink tips were a little much), and of course the nickname Fox Tails was her idea.

Himmel’s personality could be considered “Easy going”. Perhaps this is a side-effect of his love for water, but he’s always had a calm, wavy attitude. Rippling at the slightest event, he’s somewhat timid as well. His friend finds this annoying, as he tends to be wishy-washy and reluctant to assert himself.

Theme song: YouTube - Final Fantasy X Music - Blitz Off! (not quite accurate, but how could I resist? :3 )

Last edited:

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
I must say, it took me quite a while, but I'm here now and "ready to roll..." play. Ahaha. Okay, lame joke aside, here's my template.. and my Renegade Nobody, Xenero, will be showcased shortly ! Ahaha. Okay, lame things aside, here's my template, really..

[Name]
Elemande "Elle" Galfel.

[Age]
Twenty-one.

[Homeworld]
It remains unclear, but she has lived in Disney Castle most recently.

[Affiliation]
Neutral.

[Alliance]
The key. Not the bearer, but the key.

[Weapon]
A scepter of unremarkable detail, its shape and power relies solely on the magick imbued within it. In its initial stage, it is a generic white with a clear orb on the top; when Elle prepares to cast, it changes to adapt to the spell. It can also be used to deflect and absorb magicks, and can serve well as a club-type weapon if enemies come close, although Elle isn't much of a physical fighter.

[Appearance]
Elemande is a woman defined by detail, rosy in appearance. She has the aura of a golden, warm-like embrace; with a pair of soft, almost transparent ruby eyes and a mess of wavy, flowing blonde hair. She is adorned with accessories; rings, chains, bracelets and necklaces of varied design riddle her body, complementing her gold-trimmed brown dress, charcoal leather pants, a rose beret, and steel-tipped shoes. Elle's face is by far a lovely one; she has forever blushing cheeks and a pair of luscious red lips, an expression of elegant stoutness typically painted on her face.

[Bio]
Elle was a stowaway of King Mickey's gummi ship, having been found in it, during one of his world-exploring expeditions. From what the king and queen could gather from her, she was a daughter of gypsies, belonging to a world of bells and gargoyles; darkness had invaded her world the day of her wedding. Her would-be husband sacrificed himself to save her, using his own heart and gypsy magick to take her somewhere safe, landing her in the thralls of King Mickey's ship. Alive but heartbroken, the sympathetic king took her into the castle.

She grew to know every inch of the glorious kingdom, befriending the books of the library most prominently. With her books, Elemande quickly became profoundly able in magick and dreadfully curious of the world outside the castle walls, the focal point of curiosity being her own, old world. While King Mickey objected to the whole idea, Elemande planned otherwise.

One night, while everyone slept, she commandeered one of King Mickey's gummi ships- a fine one, by the name of the Lumina- and soared off into the open spaces of the world, borrowing a frugal lot of King Mickey's books. Amongst them lay a book about separate worlds, and how there is only one key that can unlock the gates between each world. That key is what Elemande is set on finding.

[Theme song]
Country Gentleman - Ambulance LTD

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
NOTE TO ALL: I love your enthusiasm, but there are a few things I'd like to clear up; my fault I didn't think to specify anything in the guidelines/template in the first place. But if you're going to have a Nobody character, we'd like if you abide by some more traditionalist rules, i.e., your Nobody's name will be an anagram of their Other's name +x, they will have an element of their own, and if they are part of the Renegade Order, they'll have a title as well. Nobody's aren't really like normal people, y'know?

On that note, I'm going to be creating the actual role-playing thread shortly... I just need to work up a first post.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
GuardianOfHearts said:
your Nobody's name will be an anagram of their Other's name +x

Yeah, except that's an Organization XIII sign of brotherhood... Since the Renegade Order broke off from the Org, don't you think they would also cut off everything that would link to them as well...?

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Yeah, you're right, OmniChaos...I don't think GOH will mind. I'll talk to her about it, but for now, don't worry about the X. However, the element and such is important.

Edit: Oh, and Ning and Crisis Break, you're in. I guess we didn't say anything because...well, it goes without saying. : P[/COLOR]

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
Name: Derrick Alvaro

Weapon: Cypher - It is a plasma-generating broadsword with a tonfa-like handle. The blade itself is curved, approximately 2 feet in length, having a slight neon green outline to it due to the plasma. Also, the Cypher is meant to be held behind the user rather than out in front of them. Every time this blade is swung towards any enemy, it will release a very distinctive "shing" sound.

Affiliation: Lightness

Alliance: Alongside the Keybearer, that is whenever he meets him.

Homeworld: Traverse Town

Appearance: Derrick stands at around 5"6, having somewhat of slim physique for his age. His jet black hair had been styled in a way where his hair was spiked in all different directions, in his case, called messy spikes. A pair of goggles with gray rims around the lenses are worn right above his forehead, never actually being placed over the boy's set of hazel eyes in which are brought out more thanks to his slightly tanned skin complexion.

The boy's attire consists of a black sleeveless hoodie and a white t-shirt worn underneath it. As for his lower half, the boy dons a pair of dark blue denim shorts which are quite baggy. But, luckily enough he has on a three-row studded belt in order to keep his shorts from falling down. A silver chain dangles from the boy's left pocket, being another one of his accessories. Lastly, Derrick wears his traditional yet infamous Converse Chuck Taylor All-Stars(hi-tops). Instead of the usual bland, plain ol' white laces, he switched them up with red/black checkered laces instead.

Personality: For someone his age, Derrick can be rather the wise-cracking type. Though, his trust can be easily be gained by others that is if he can feel that they earned it. Aside from that, when it comes to fighting and protecting those around him, Derrick will never back down from one's side and will always be there to lend a helping hand no matter what happens.

But, the only thing that the boy really wishes to do is to soak in the peaceful vibe that Traverse Town gives on. He can mostly be found up on top of the Gizmo Shop just gazing up at the moon which he finds to be his safe haven. There are times when he can go into a trance-like state due to the fact he gets lost within deep thoughts, most of them pondering about his parents. Derrick tries hard not to let it get to him but it ends up doing so anyway which is a bad habit of his now.

Bio: Born and raised in Traverse Town for practically his entire life, Derrick is just an average teenager. Though, the only thing about him is that he has no memory of his parents. Heck, he doesn't even know how either of them looked like for that matter. But a man named Leon and this comrades watched over the boy as ever since he was an infant, pretty much the only reason why he considers them as his family. But, they also happened to know the tragic end to his parent's lives.

But what happened to Derrick's parents, you ask? Well, one day Traverse Town was attacked by these shadow-like creatures known as the Heartless. Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, and Cid were defending the town that fateful day. Derrick's parents were trying to out run the creatures but were eventually cornered. The boy was still only around two years old at the time as his parents were slain right before his eyes. He was surrounded but the Heartless seemed to back off when Leon and the rest of the gang showed up. Luckily enough, the group were able to save him in time before taking him in.

Derrick doesn't recall this ever happening. It has been many years since the incident but it seemed to repeat itself when the Heartless came back. Being given a handcrafted weapon called a Cypher from Cid, the boy use this as his only means of defense. Derrick managed to take care of the batch of Shadows that threatened his life, thus perfecting his ability to use the weapon.

Seeing how that he now had a weapon for his own, the goggle-head figured that maybe his purpose was to simply protect Traverse Town for the time being and will do so until the day the Heartless stops appearing.

Theme Song: "Cosmopolitan" - Nine Black Alps

Last edited:

turin

Name: Blake Lonestar

Homeworld: Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden

Affiliation: neutral

Alliance: the keyblader

Weapon:
gunfomalhaut.jpg

ADDAE (AH-DIE-AYE), a big gun that has an impressive range. However, this weapons most distinguishing feature is its ability to change into three different modes each one firing one distinct shot.
Mode 1(Dranzzer): This is the guns basic mode. Dranzzer fires a normal yet powerful plasma beam.
Mode 2 (Avendasora): the second mode unleashes hundreds of little plasma shots at a rapid rate each second, similar to an uzi or machine gun. With this mode precision goes down, but attack: rate, speed and radius are all increased.
Mode 3 (Fomalhaut): The guns final and most powerful mode. When fired in Fomalhaut mode, the gun unleashes an incredibly powerful blast. This shot is hard to describe, but its potential for destruction is without question. Once this shot is launched ADDAE must take time to cool down and recharge before it is used again. Moreover, there is a noticeable kickback and strain on the wielder when this shot is fired.

Appearance: Blake has short black hair, brown eyes and a muscular build. He stands at a height of 5’ 10” weighing in at 176 pounds. Blake usually wears: black leather boots, blue denim jeans, a dark purple vest and a white scarf wrapped around his neck that flows in the wind. On his wrist he always wears a band made of green metal with runes inscribed on it. “Whoever fights monsters should see to it that he does not become one in the process himself."

Bio: Blake is polite, often silent, and stoic. Injustice sickens him and he makes a point of it, even to his friends. Blake likes doing things that are fun, and hate things that are boring or scary. He has a strong sense of what is right and wrong, though sometimes he can be confused between them. Blake is not always sure of your own abilities, but he never gives up. His friends are the most important thing to him. He can forgive anyone if they seem truthfully sorry. Truthfully, Blake doesn’t like to fight, but what he must do he must do. Lonestar has the uncanny ability to get along with almost anyone. And he often tries to do things himself for fear of burdening people.
Blake had a good childhood with a number of friends who he enjoyed spending time with. He lived with his mother and father in the suburbs of Radiant Garden. Blake’s father was an accomplished writer and his mother was a renowned scientist, who most notably had worked with Ansem the wise. Blake’s gun ADDAE, was a weapon, given to him by his mother, which was partially created by her and Ansem the wise. However, that story will be revealed in time.

Theme song: Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down and It's Not My Time

Last edited:

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
Just realized I'm in the Big Damn Heroes. O:

Will edit this post with temp.

EDIT TIME.

Name:
Blackjack

Homeworld:
Practices his trade around Disney Castle and Hollow Bastion.

Affiliation:
Somewhere between light and neutral.

Alliance:
No one.

Weapon:
Blackjack has about three weapons. His primary weapon is a mere shortsword, albeit its' size, can shank you like any normal sword. His secondary is called the Iron Swallow; A rod with two flame-shaped blades on each end, the rod wrapped in a red string for a better grip. And his third is his 'last resort'. About 5 inches wide, it is a box about the same length as a claymore. A piece of paper with a seal on it is placed on the box. Oooh, mysterious.

The shortsword hangs along his waist, whilst the other two hang on his back, in a X-formation.

Appearance:
[will edt]

Bio:

A dad that left him with a bag of gold and a house. That sums up his childhood.

The boy didn't really have a name. His father gave up on trying, as he looked like that kind of guy who would have a unique name, not a generic name like Bob. So he ended up self-proclaiming himself 'Blackjack', after having an uncanny luck with the card game of the same name. His father was an adventurer that hoped to find something big, so he decided to sacrifice his own son to do so. And that was pretty much it. And as if it was genetic, Blackjack grew up to be a radical dreamer like his father.

He lived off of cheating others. Whether it be stealing or conning, he got by through others' misfortune. He was a jack of all trades, in a way. But he was a thief, first and foremost. But no matter what, he would always be looking up at the sky. At the age of 16, he came across a job in Disney Castle. Apparently they were bringing back something very valuable to research. Appealed by this, he did what he did best, and took the object without hesitation. It came in the form of a box, about the size of a sword. He tried to touch it, but felt an eerie presence, frightened, almost. He wasn't very keen on the unknown, but he knew it was a weapon. He just figured it'd be 'rather unpleasant' to unveil due to its' aura, so he keeps it around on his back, in the event that he would really need it.

When he turned 17, he received a letter in the mail. Opening up, an eyebrow was raised. It said, 'To know untold riches, obtain the weapon that resembles a key, from a man on a road to destiny.'. Clearly entralled by the fact of being obscenely rich, he also wanted to gain fame and infamy from this plight. He wanted to be famous so that his father could hear of him and be proud. Taking up his weapons and things, he set off to find the man that wields the key.

Far from his knowledge, he too was walking down a path of destiny as well.

Theme song:
Aces High - Iron Maiden

Last edited:

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
Lol, nice. Cool beans. I'm gonna edit the first post of this thread with the link AND brief character info, some time in the near future...hopefully it'll make things a little easier to make sense of.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Nice. Well, I plan on joining this RP. I'll just make up something right now and complete the rest later, k?

Name『 "Null" 』
Age『 20 years old 』
Homeworld『 Born: Twilight Town - Current Residence: Port Royal
Affiliation『 Neutral 』
Alliance『 "it's complicated" 』

Weapon(s)
Void: A charcoal colored broadsword with intricate characters carved on it; the said characters ocassionally radiates a dark-ish aura. In Port Royal, legend oftentimes regard the sword as the Queen's epiphany of hopelessness. It's said that a single touch of the sword can send even the most joyous person into endless despair if the blade doesn't accept whoever wields it as it's rightful owner. Void was also said to be lost forever after a Queen brought ruin throughout her kingdom using it. Null uses Void only under dire circumstances.

Zero: 『 A female humanoid nobody which Null found and befriended one day in Twilight Town. Zero does possess certain memories of her past, but not all of them. Null found her wandering around Sunset Terrace when he was about to depart to Port Royal. Seeing how hopeless she was, he asked her to follow him to Port Royal.

As a weapon, Zero is able to merge with Null, transforming him into a white creature called, "Nihil." In this form, Nihil is able to use the abilities of lesser nobodies. *Might edit later* 』​

Appearance
『 Judging by his disheleved and languorous appearance, one would suspect that Null's rather idolent. His hair is an unkempt mass of blackish-silver spikes, subtly highlighted with streaks of dim grey. His dull, languid eyes are fairly ash-like in color, possessing a rather deathly ambience to them. His complexion is somewhat pale.

He wears a unzipped, charcoal colored upper-body garment, which looks like a cross between a hoodie (has a hood and collar) and a leather vest (sleeveless), loosely over a just as loose dim grey long-sleeved shirt. Below, he wears loose black pants, embellished with a few straps, along with black shoes. *Might edit later* 』​
Bio
『 Null is a native of Twilight Town, a world amidst dawn and dusk. The name 'Null' is merely a pseudonym which he primarily use in order to avoid unwanted attention. His real name is, "Nolen," the youngest champion of the Struggle common sport. He's relatively good friends with both Hayner's and Seifer's gang, namely Fuu, Vivi, Pence, and Olette. Evidently, he inspired Seifer and Hayner to participate in Struggle tournaments.

Nolen lives in the district of Sunset Terrace. Habitually, he would head over to Sunset Hill every morning to gander at the railroad tracks, wondering. At the age of 14, he decided he'd leave Twilight Town one day; he wanted to see what else was out there, aside from Sunset Terrace. When he mentioned this to the others, though Fuu, Olette, Vivi, and Pence understood and supported his choice, it disappointed Seifer and Hayner greatly, to the point where they began to blame each other for his decision, sparking their rivalry.

Two years later, Nolen, now known as, "Null" was prepared to leave Twilight Town. Before he left, he wanted to visit Sunset Hill one last time - there, he noticed a girl gazing at the tracks. Null didn't recognize her, she seemingly appeared out of nowhere. When he asked what her name was, she merely replied, "I don't know." Seeing how hopeless she appeared, Null asked if she wanted to come with him, which she accepted.

Three years has passed since he left. In that period of time, Null underwent a somewhat drastic change of personality - from a kid who constantly wonders about possibilities to a teen who'd rather not think of such things. Despite the fact that he'd rather avoid such thoughts, he can still be quite passionate.

During his time in Port Royal, he realized that the girl he found in Twilight Town was a nobody. Her name is, "Reina," however, much like Null, she decided to use a fictiuous name, which is, "Zero." She rarely speaks using her mouth, she'd rather use her telepathic prowess to communicate with Null. *Will add more later* 』​

Theme Song 『 YouTube - Overdose Delusion [STEREO]

Last edited:

Crisis Break

Hopeless Idealist
[Name]
Xenero, officially, although he clings to his old name; Noere.

[Title]
The Star-Crossed Savant.

[Age]
His physical age looks as that of a man in his late teens, early twenties, though he has lived as a Nobody for about ten or so years.

[Element]
Celestial; Xenero manipulates the essence of space and stars. With his element, Xenero's forte is the study of astrological travel and as such, he wanders about various worlds to no end. Powers his element grants are many; he can create spacial rifts in the fabrics of reality to send him to another world at a mere second's notice, can generate and harness stars of concentrated energy to smite foes, and his most prominent display, being able to concentrate himself into a wandering comet, granting him a way of hidden observation to the goings-on of enemies and comrades alike. Still, he is not without weakness; Xenero is incredibly physically weak, and regularly needs to absorb stars to survive.

[Homeworld]
Unfortunately no.

[Affiliation]
Darkness.

[Alliance]
The Renegade Order.

[Weapon]
Starryeyes; Through this weapon, a telescope, Xenero can lunge forth concentrated beams of celestial energy through it, relying on eyesight to act as its method of targeting. The telescope itself is an estimated two feet in length, an ominous silver with a purple and black Nobody emblem etched onto a side of it. The orb of the telescope glows and collects with energy when Xenero plans to shoot; transparent when not in use. Xenero can only use this weapon, as it turns into a telescope like no other when another holds it, and Xenero uses it only in the rarest situations.

[Appearance]
Darkness_and_Light_by_Yunaleskaa.jpg

[Bio]
[Blank for now]

[Theme song]
Ride into the Sun - The Velvet Underground

T

Tyler Durden

Might throw someone together. Mind if I only pop in from time to time?

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
That'd be fine. We've got quite a crowd, so a more character would work nicely.

Also, just a reminder: ALL characters will be starting out in Hollow Bastion (unless someone comes in later in the RP, obviously). Star Light, this means that you're post will need to be revised.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
That doesn't really matter...the point is that all of the characters--for whatever reason (destiny, missions, whatever)--end up in Hollow Bastion, first. I would suggest making your post a flashback and then introduce your character into Hollow Bastion towards the end...but she needs to be in Hollow Bastion. That's kind of the theme of this RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back