• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hollow Refugees [BIG DAMN RP] (KH-based)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
The heart is a complex anomaly. Overcome with darkness, an empty shell is left in its wake...and yet, a heart shining bright can reclaim its rightful place. The universe tugs at the strings of destiny and the hearts respond … not only the hearts of living beings, but the hearts of their worlds, as well.

And when the worlds call for a hero, a strong heart awakens. A Keyblader is born.

His purpose is decided. However, many paths lay before him, and it is up to him to decided whether he seeks the path of light … or darkness.

Sora is such a Keyblader. But there were others before him, and this is their story.

Most people whose worlds have died, and who are lucky enough to survive, end up in Traverse Town. But sometimes destiny has other ideas. Such is the case with the refugees in our story, each of whom has ended up not in the world of endless night … but in the ruins of Hollow Bastion. Maybe their hearts were pulled here by the unseen threads of fate … or maybe it’s just coincidence. Believe what you want. Either way they’re going to have to face many trials if they want to survive.

While Heartless take lives, the Organization plots and schemes, and Sora still only dreams of being a hero, there is another threat out there. Some years ago, when the Organization was even less unified than it is now, a few Nobodies grew frustrated with Xemnas’s leadership and broke away. They have grown in number since then, forming their own group called the Renegade Order. What are their intentions? No one’s sure, but the Renegade Nobodies are certainly not out to do the Keyblader or anyone associated with him any good.

Characters
~
The Keyblader...
[Himmel], a young boy who grew up on Destiny Islands and whose destiny, like the water he so abundantly adores, faces many trials in times of peace and chaos.

Those Allied with the Keyblader...
[Nicole], the same age as Himmel, believed herself to be little more than a typical teenager. However, she wields the power of light magic and hard work.
[Ira], a "brush-burner" in his early twenties, faithful and dogmatic, he weilds a lamp of light.
[Seraphel], a seventeen-year-old child of Twilight Town whose passion and skill lie in synthesis. Her weapon is a gunblade she forged, herself.

(yes, I am adding more...)

Guidelines:
-Be good, be smart, be pretty.
-Basically, this is a more laid-back KH RP. In an effort to keep the stress level low but maintain stimulation, GOH and I have consulted some of the world's leading roleplaying psychologists. Yeah, right.
-If you are obnoxious or offensive, you will be dismissed from the RP. This includes shotgun posting. Some of us cry ourselves to sleep every night simply because you couldn't wait a few hours before you posted again.
-HINT: A good template is the key to being accepted. It doesn't have to be pages long or scholarly-literate. We're all more concerned with an interesting character who really fulfills a certain niche within the RP.
-Keep in mind that this RP is, in fact, PRE-KH. Let's say...a year or two.
-For sanity's sake, a Keyblader has already been chosen and his name is NINGACOM. Or rather, his username is Ningacom. Ning, don't let us down.
-Remember, one Keyblader means--you guessed it: ONE KEYBLADE. That means that you can have absolutely any weapon you can imagine, so long as it's not a keyblade.
-There may be up to five characters in the Renegade (there are surely more, but let's just keep things simple). GuardianOfHearts will be playing two characters, one of which will be the leader of the Renegade Order, to make sure things stay on track. Other than that, parts are up for grabs. However, if they aren't filled, that's fine, too.
-Tobuoi (that'smelol) will be playing a pseudo-antagonist character as a Heartless-possessed...character. We'd rather there not be any other Heartless characters, but if you have a revolutionary idea regarding playing a Heartless that's in the best interest of the RP, not just your character, PM me or GOH (we both made this RP, if you hadn't already guessed).
-Aside from the Renegade Order and Tob's Heartless characters, any additional conflicts are up to the Keyblader and the other characters, so think progressively and this should be a awesome RP.
-GOH and I will make an intinerary consisting of worlds to visit when the RP is up and running.

Name:
Title [The Renegade Order, only]:
Homeworld [please choose a world from KH so that we're all on the same page]:
Affiliation [lightness, darkness, neutral]:
Alliance [the keyblader, the Renegades, "it's complicated," other]:
Weapon:
Appearance:
Bio:
Theme song [MANDATORY. No, not really, it's just funny how it's usually like, ("loloptional")]:

I'll post my character, later.

Last edited:

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Cool I'll join. Could I be the keyblader?

Name: Nicole
Homeworld: Twilight Town (?)
Affilation: Light
Alliance: Keyblade-- She is a light magician
Weapon: A struggle sword, then gets a magic staff learning the arts of magic
alter_hayate01.jpg

Staff only
Appearence:
CharacterAlexia.jpg

Chin a little more round though ^

Bio: Nicole belongs to a typical family. She can be a typical girl, but usually hangs out with the boys in Twilight Town. She enters all of the struggles battles every summer since she was in grade 5. She has always gotten to the preliminaries. Sometimes she would win. She won in grade 6 and 7 then in grade 8 she lost. Nicole's father is into creating Gumi ships. She never gotten to ride in one, but she's interested in them and helps out. She works hard for what ever she achieves. She keeps an average grade in school. She volunteers on her free time.

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
This sound pretty cool. I'll see about throwing something together in a little while. Right now, my brain is totally fried. 'Night y'all!

~ Dream

P.S. And Starlight, I think she said that the spot as Keyblader was already taken. You wanna know what my character's weapon will be? I'll give you a hint: it's linked very closely to her name; and her name is something from mythology.

Wicked

absurdiam
I'm up for this, save me a spot.

Sounds interesting.

Can I be a character from Final Fantasy, or do I really have to make a character up? I don't mind, but, you know.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
@ Star Light: Re-read the rules Tobuoi put up, and this time catch the big capital letters that say that there is only one Keyblader in this, and Ningacom is it. We discussed it with him previously, so the spot is closed even though his profile isn't up yet. If something comes up and he has to say no, well, maybe then ya'll can try to wow us with your Keyblading characters. Until then, please revamp your profile, Star Light, if you'd like to join.

And that goes for everyone. Read thoroughly. <3

@ candy_man: Yes please, make a character up. Tob and I are deliberately trying to keep canon characters out of this [we like originals more]. I'm sure your character can be from a Final Fantasy world, just don't try and slip Zack Fair in here or anything. We don't want him.

@ D2L: Thank goodness.

I'll post my own profile up ... whenever. Sometime tonight I'm sure. Right now I'm a little beat from school and I'd like to get my sci-fi homework done before I throw myself into writing.

INCALORA

May I join please?

Name: Cal

Homeworld: Unknown

Affiliation: neutral

Alliance: "it's complicated,"

Weapon:
Auron blade is a blade of many colors(looks like the northern lights), which came to him in his dreams. The weapon can split at will, but it is harder to control. It can copy other weapons it comes into contact with (except keyblades), but really can't do too much in a different form. It has mysterious abilities that will be unlocked with time. His sword allows him to control types of aura and use it at his will (ex. why his eyes and clothes change colors).

Appearance:He's black. He wears a sweatshirt that is black and white, but the sleaves are cut off and the sweatshirt is parted down the middle. About 5'7 in height. He has a pair of jeans that also go with his shirt (color wise).Also he has a white bandana that goes over part of his twist (hair style similar to dreads) and if he isn't wearing the bandanna he has it down/put into a ponytail. He has a weird symbol on the back of his shirt (and on his necklace) that he has no clue about that will change into different colors depending on what element he's using. He has a belt that sports his mysterious symbol. His eyes have the special ability of changing color due to a change in element, mood, or temperature. He musn't be exposed to to many magical elements at once or else... Another thing is his body contains equal darkness and light so any sort of push to one side well change him(attitude) and his appearance (that's why he's neutral). This is what happens when he becomes unstable. Burst of energy shoot everywhere and depending on what touches him first (good/bad) then he will turn to that side as if he became a new person. On the evil side he gets demonic wings, small horns, pointed teath, an outfit that is blood red and black with an evil cloak, and is hair is in a scruffy ponytaik. On the good side he gets angelic wings, an outfit that is pure white and baby blue with a good cloak, and his hair is put in a ponytail. Occasionally when he's alone wings pop out of his back.

Bio: He lived a normal life as the only living remnant of his family. He actually really enjoyed being alone. Ever since he was a child he showed great leadership qualities. He always excelled at everything from sports to school.

Theme song I can walk on water I can fly: Basshunter

Last edited:

Wormwood

Name: "Brush-Burner" Ira Sicarii
Homeworld: Radiant Garden
Affiliation: Light
Alliance: Keyblade
Weapon: Lantern
Appearance: Ira can be described in the shortest as an unremarkable man with no particularly noticeable features, his nose sits plainly on his face forming a slight hook over his face, his brow is set in a slight arch over his eyes with bushed eyebrows resting lazily and unkempt over his eyes. His hazel eyes are set deeper in his skull than most which does accentuate his nose and cheek bones but to no amazing degree. His chin juts long under his bottom lip betraying the true size of his light facial hair for something much grander.
Ira wars simple clothing, a long light tan robe reaching down to just above his ankles is worn with a long dark brown cloth tied about his waist, a water-skin tucked into the sash. Shadowing his face and hiding his curly mop of hair is a head-scarf dyed something just off of olive green.
Bio: The end of the world, the conglomeration of those worlds unfortunate enough to loose their hearts to darkness and be exiled into ruin to act as brick and mortar for the unstable chimera-star. This world has existed in many forms over the eons, it's geography and size determined by the worlds that went into making it, within recent years the world has been growing larger and larger becoming a rocky oceanic world, however it is not void of life. End of the World has always served as the gateway between destruction and creation between the darkness and the light, the doorway to Kingdom Hearts. Within the last hundred years pilgrims from a long since destroyed world have migrated to the End of the World, their cultural identity renewed by the revelations of their faith, the deity of Kingdom Hearts as proclaimed by them drew them to it's only known doorstep. The survivors of the world of Iscaria were a monastic people, forsaking the pleasantries that life in the greater universe offered and holding to their religious convictions with great and passionate fires.
Nobody knows when the Iscarians or the Sicarii adopted their radical faith but it is known, at least from what ever can be pieced together from their scriptures. That the world had been at one point a mighty empire, holding under it's domain nearly a hundred worlds, however with increased growth brought on encounters with more and more cultures and information. This was when they empire first became aware of the existence of the Keyblade, the Heartless and eventually Kingdom Hearts. Eventually Iscarian's power waned and the empire broke apart and the Sicarii were forced back to their home-world, the information they had gained being lost and remembered in the form of vague and much incomplete works of literature. A keyblader would eventually visit the world and confirm the stories left behind by the great civilization, and the well learned world traveler would depart on the people as complete a knowledge of Kingdom Hearts as any had ever known and the Keyblader as well as the keyblade would eventually become worshipped and become indivisible from the faith with Kingdom Hearts itself being deified. The Sicarii would then commit to a great exodus, one ulike any experienced before, and the race was scattered and ununite
Getting back to the present the End of the World would eventually prove to inhospitable for life to sustain itself on and far too dangerous with the over abundance of darkness and heartless especially for a light worshipping people, ad so the people were once again scattered across the universe though now in far less numbers, a community made its livelihood in Radiant Garden where eventually Ira would be born to the last remaining Sicarii family in the known universe.
This is all that is known of Sicarii history as the only remaining complete Scriptures of the Sciarii faith do not deal with the secular History of the Sicarii in any great detail, furthermore Iscaria was destroyed long ago and any physical remains of any of it's history have been disposed of by the darkness.
Ira' entire life has been spent in study of his culture and his people through the scriptures, known as the Codex, he has learned the monastic traditions of his people through his parents. Ira is dogmatic and even overtly and militantly zealous in his faith, following the Codex to every dot of the "i".
After the death of Ira's parents, of unknown causes, while he was nineteen, he adopted the title of "Brush-Burner", after the name of the warrior priesthood of the ancient Sicarii, so too in their likeness he chose a lantern as his weapon, a provider of light the lantern dissipated darkness and brings light to places where there previously was one, however the lantern of the Sicarii is not powered by fire but by the heart of a dead loved one, in this case Ira's father, and the light of the heart is directed out of a crystalline window and used to attack heartless and darkness obsessed peoples.
Theme song: Angels of Doom

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Well, I've been looking for a good KH rp to join, so...

Name:
Hollow

Title:
The Lone Bolt

Element:
Thunder
Hollow controls and manipulates the power of thunder and electricity. Electricity surges through his body, making even the slightest touch a shock. He has been able, to an extent, to distribute the electricity where ever needed, allowing him to fire blasts of electricity from his hands and several other similar things. By using this, he can even call bolts of lightning down from the sky.

Homeworld:
Unknown

Affiliation:
Darkness

Alliance:
Renegades

Weapon:

Rai
A slightly long rapier with a blade forged of gold. The handle is black and the blood red hilt in a claw-like shape, toward the hand. The pommel of the rapier is a yellow citrine. The rapier was designed to channel Hollow's eletrical power into the blade. As long as electricity is channeled into the blade, when slashed, will let loose an electrical shock wave the length of the blade.

Appearance:
Hollow has mid long messy white hair. His left eye is completely filled with blood, giving it a pitch black appearance. His other eye is a bright golden color. With tanned skin, Hollow stands at a towering 6'5 with a slim, yet slightly muscular built.

Hollow wears a black, full length trench coat. Beneath it, which is almost always kept open, Hollow wears a dark gray shirt and has long, black Gothic pants. He wears a pair of sturdy black boots which is trimmed with silver along the edge.

Bio:
Hollow is a man with no past and no memories. At the age of nineteen, Hollow awoke on the side of the street, badly beaten and void of any memories. He was near death before a man noticed him and got him some help. Hollow wounds were treated by a kind, elderly man.The elder man informed the young man that he had amnesia. Hollow was shocked. No memories. No identity. Nothing. As Hollow laid in the bed that was provided for him, watching the man's lips move as his words went unheard, Hollow felt a great deal of anger. Anger that was directed toward this man. He was unsure as of why, at that point, but that anger soon spread to anger to other people in general. At that point, he was nothing but an empty being, void of any memories or past. At that point, the man decided to call himself Hollow.

Soon after leaving the elderly man, Hollow took on the art of fencing, where he mastered the skill quickly. A few months later, Hollow was a better fighter than any other person he had met. As the days passed, Hollow's hatred toward others and his wish of eternal loneliness grew stronger and stronger. He travels the lands, with rapier in hand, searching for his past and his identity, and for a way to escape his "life" that he was stuck in.

One day, Hollow was approached by a man hidden behind a black coat. The man said many "pretty" words that simply passed through Hollow's ears. Fed up with the man, Hollow passed him by, saying that the man's offer held no interest toward him. The man then offered Hollow the one thing he could not and would not refuse: The power to escape this eternal nightmare that he called his life. Looking for an escape for a long time, Hollow quickly agreed to the man's offer. When he did, strange little black creatures that Hollow had never seen before surrounded him. Only waiting for a moment, the creatures then lunged toward Hollow, completely covering him. Leaving only a muffled scream behind, Hollow had disappeared.

Hollow, now a member of an organization of nobodies, soon found out that what was offered to him changed nothing. His life was still empty, still incomplete. His memories still remained hidden from him. All that had changed was that he no longer had a heart within him. Now he was truly hollow. So, fed up with this so-called "organization" that he was apart of, he broke away from them with the other fed up nobodies. Despite once being apart of the organization, Hollow discarded his "Org name" that he was given upon joining, cutting any and all bonds with the organization and their so-called "brotherhood".

Theme song:
YouTube - Nightwish - Planet hell

Last edited:

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
*clears throat* Alright. Star Light, you're in, just be sure to keep up with your literacy. INCALORA, I think you're good to go. Omnichaos, you're in, too. Wormwood, feel free to add more when you come back. I meant to specify this in the first post, but if you wouldn't mind, I'm gonna ask you to keep your homeworld one from the game so that we're all on the same page. Sorry, I should've said something about it earlier. My fault. Reckless Chaos, we talked. And as of last night, Ning was willing and eager to keep the role of Keyblader. As for the rest of you, throw your templates up and we'll talk. Be sure to keep grammar and whatnot in mind as you're writing these. Here's mine:

Name: Kairinne or "Rinne" [and her possessive Heartless, Rupal]
Homeworld: Hollow Bastion
Affiliation: Darkness
Alliance: "it's complicated"
Weapon: Two katana-esque shortswords with a sort of jagged edge at the end of each blade [Kairinne], 'Prince of Persia'-dubbed "daggertail"--two sort of chains coming out of her arms, each donned with dozens of small, savage-looking blades. [Rupal]
Appearance: As if to disguise her feisty cunning, Kairinne is rather small. Her hair is a vibrant maroon-red, falling to her chin in jagged tappering. Her eyes are dark blue and she most-frequently wears a small, black hoodie with sleeves that reach her elbows, a gray fitted shirt, large black cargo shorts with a thick, silver chain leading out of the front and back left pockets, and large black shoes with red laces and buckles. Around her neck is a small silver chain with an outline of a keyhole.
When possessed by Rupal, Kairinne's clothes are replaced by black and dark red suit resembling the texture of muscle tissue. The suit runs from where her head meets her neck, all the way down to her feet, which she wears two small, black shoes on. There are traces of small, dark feathers across her body.
Bio: Kairinne was brought up in Radiant Garden, though she had never been to the dark and beckoning castle they lay in the distance, away from the quiet little town. As a child, she was wildly personable, gaining many friends and fuming up into fits of rage when she was presented with social conflict. Very aggressive in nature, Kairinne has a contrasting side of her that resorts to sulking and loathing when she is hurt, which does not involve a lot of effort, since she is perhaps overly-sensitive.
In recent months, Kairinne has had no choice but to watch her beloved world be brought to ruins. That is until she reached out to darkness. Darkness felt safe and welcoming and powerful to her, and with her life at risk, power was proving to be even more of a necessity. However, it wasn't long after toying in the darkness that its own power overcame her. Kairinne resisted, but it was already too late. It had become a part her, a part that hungered . When Kairinne would finally give in at times, Rupal, a Heartless whose face Kairinne had never even seen, would emerge from within her and prey on the hearts of the few residents left in Radiant Garden.
Now, with no one left, Kairinne and the Heartless inside of her, Rupal, wait for life to return to a world made barren by darkness...
Theme song: YouTube - Hooverphonic - Vinegar & Salt..

Last edited:

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Name:
Seraphel Stark. Goes by Seraph.
Homeworld:
Twilight Town
Affiliation:
Light
Alliance:
She does what she thinks is right, so, currently it's the Keyblader.
Weapon:
Icefire, her self-made gunblade. The lower half of the blade is shaped like a jagged tongue of flame, the metal nearly transparent, and colored the silver-violet-blue of ice at twilight. The blade itself is incredibly sharp and not at all fragile, despite the appearance of being made from glass.
And, of course, it shoots. The butt is plain black wood and metal, nothing fancy. Icefire does not need to be reloaded, as the bullets are purely magework. However, Seraph can synthesize certain materials to make specific clips, which would create bullets with special effects, such as ones that freeze or poison the enemy on contact. As a not-so-subtle reference to her name, attached to a short chain on the hilt are six orichalcum feathers strung together.
Appearance:
Seraph, at most, is a little over 5"5, but her height in no way diminishes her fierce and confident presence. Because she lived in a world without real sunlight, her skin tone is very pale. Her hair falls past her shoulders in loose waves and curls, completely untamed, and brown. Or rather brown is the simplest way to describe it, although it's really several colors at once all in that family, ranging from amber to copper to mud. It gives her a slightly feral appearance. Her eyes are dark green with a little hazel in them, and far from being windows to the soul, are more like doors firmly locked. First-glances tend to give one the impression that life's knocked Seraph around a bit, but she continues to get up, a little battered but still fighting. Something of an insomniac, there are occasionally bruised-looking shadows under her eyes.
Bio:
Seraph hails Twilight Town, that world of endless sunset. Even from a young age she was an independent girl, the kind who probably never showed up to class on the day when all the other preschoolers were taught how to share their feelings. However, she does have a strong sense of protectiveness and desire to do right, which drives her to help others.

Just don't expect a conversation from her, or at least one without terse sarcasm.

Hers was a convoluted childhood, as, having no [known] family, she was carelessly shuffled around on and off over the years. She went to school, did well, but didn't really make any friends. At thirteen, she ran away. This could've been disasterous, but it actually turned out to be the best choice she ever made. Seraph brought herself to Twilight Town's synthesis shop and became an apprentice there.

From then on she made a life for herself through her work, which she picked up quickly and was gradually found to have a good amount of talent in it. Usually needing only her spells [Fire, Thunder, Blizzard, etc.], Seraph can synthesize materials she finds into many different things, from Potions to the 'bullets' she uses. At the age of fifteen, she began working on her own weapon, and finished her proudest creation, her gunblade, on her sixteenth birthday.

Having her own weapon saved her life on the day the Heartless attacked Twilight Town and she was forced to fight against the strange monsters. The synthesis workshop in flames and her masters nowhere to be found, Seraph ran from the chaotic Town when the horde became too much and tried to escape to the beach. The Heartless pursued her into the water, and the current pulled her under. Seraph thought she would drown, and certainly blacked out ... but woke up [rather wet] in the lower levels of Hollow Bastion.
Theme song:
Cosmic Castaway - Titan A.E. soundtrack

Name:
Xyrla, The Deadly Fantasia.
Affiliation:
Darkness? Nothingness?
Alliance:
Renegade Order.
Weapon:
A black flute with the white and blue Nobody emblem etched into one end. She uses its enchanting songs to control her element of illusion and bewitch her foes. When she wants to actually do some fighting, however, the flute changes into a slim black sword. Xyrla is very fast and quite good at swordplay, despite her purely mental element.
Appearance: Xyrla is tall and graceful in her movements. Her features are youthful, that of a girl who hovers on the border of womanhood, with a slender nose and thin heart-shaped lips. Her skin tone is not dark, but not pale either, a light olive with a hint of color in her cheeks. Her hair is short, sleek, and soft; smokey silver in color and curving just to the nape of her neck, the strands otherwise errant and falling about her face. Her eyes are dark and angular, a purple so deep that they look black. More often than not, her expression is severe, the only softness to her being with her beautiful contralto voice. She has several piercings in each ear, tiny silver hoops and chips of onyx.
Bio: Xyrla does not have too many memories of her Other's life, knowing little beyond that she was a talented young woman named Lyra with a passion for music. But that happy life, in comparison to her own bleak non-existence, isn't something she likes to dwell on.

Xyrla, like most Nobodies, was found by the growing Organization when she was "born". But, she didn't stick around for more than a year or so, in that time becoming thoroughly frustrated with the direction they were going in and disgusted with Xemnas. She rallied a few others who shared her opinion and broke away from that group, severing all ties. It goes without saying that the Organization would dearly like to kill Xyrla and her cohorts for their betrayal, but so far they haven't been able to.

Xyrla is technically the leader of the Renegades, and it's true that, for the most part, she'll be gving orders and you'll be following them. But she doesn't go in for that "Superior" demigod nonesense that Xemnas does. The Renegades still have one thing in common with the original Organization, however, and that's their goal of obtaining hearts. Currently, the Renegade HQ is located [skulking] in The World That Never Was, but effectively hidden from the Organization on the dark and rocky beach.

Theme song: The Gray Havens - Return of the King soundtrack [instrumental]

Last edited:

Wormwood

Okay I edited my profile into completion, honestly I'm thinking I may have stepped over a line with my Characters background but I took the chance anyway.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
Name: Brol Kyzia [kai-zee-ah]

Homeworld: Cinderella's World [if im allowed to if not...]/ Beast's Castle.

Affiliation: Neutral

Alliance: His own side, Brol is a very complicated person, he chooses to be on whichever side he wants.

Weapon: Dragon Spike Guardian Sword w/plaque - EAGLE SWORDS
[Dragon Spike Guardian Sword]

Appearance:
Dygadohumanform.jpg

Bio: Brol is not who he use to be, back when he was still "complete". He never liked Xemnas or the Keyblade Wielders yet, he chooses to help from either side because that was what his nature is. He use to help anyone even though they would never help him. Brol was a servant in a large Castle, until a Keyblade Wielder was after the princesses of the Castle. Brol thought to himself, this was his time to be seen as someone. Brol confronted the Keyblade Wielder and lost his heart in the battle. He lost his honor and was ashamed that the princesses was taken. He remains as a servent to anyone in need, only this time he knows when to get his hands dirty for himself.

[lol its kinda funny, the "Keyblade Wielder" is Terra and my bio doesn't fully connect to Cinderella just in case if I'm not allowed...but it can also be seen as Beast's castle.... lol it took me a while to make sure my Bio doesn't stick with either one. oh well ugh yea i gots work at 3-7 so just leave me a pm if im allowed or not.]

Theme song: The City is At War by Cobra Starship

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
ok heres my temp.

name: Arashi shigo

homeworld: Traverse town

affiliation: neutral

alliance: its complicated

weapon: http://http://kirayamato04.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/double-blade.jpg.

appearence: Arashi is very muscualr and tall for his age standing 5"7. He has spikey sky blue hair and black eyes. He has a very little but permanant scar in the shape of a star on his right cheek. His attire is a black and white sleeveless shirt with a coolar that covers his neck and his mouth. He has white long shorts with a black rim at the bottom. he has blue and white jordans and black gloves.

bio: Arashi has lived as an orphan in Traverse town all his life. His parents were murderous and ruthless and eventually turned into heartless. He was a baby when this happened and was saved by an unknown person and it is unkown what happpened to his parents or the person. Growing up all alone he is very street smart and even has restorted to steal to survive. The more he stole the more people hated him and wanted to kill him. For protection he attatched two mini scythes with a chain together and made his very own chain scythe.

after a while the heartless started to invade his world and attacking people for no reason. everytime he was near the heartless he thought of his parents. Eventually his lust to find his parents became so strong he started to look for them. as he was searching the third district he saw an army of heartless coming at him. He ran everywhere with nobody helping him until he collapsed. The heartless were on top of him and he thought he was dead. when he opened his eyes he didnt find himself dead but in a strange world. He is now in Hollow bastion.

theme song: A mili- little wayne

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
Alright, Wormwood, you're good.

thekeyblademaker and Ven1233, I'm afraid that your templates don't quite meet the literacy requirements necessary for this RP. I appreciate your interest, though. Perhaps next time.

As for the rest of you, as soon as Ning gets his arse in here, I think we'll be starting. Also, please take a moment to look over guidelines in the first post again. I revised them to hopefully clarify a few things...don't worry, nothing interfered with any of your guys' templates, I just wanna make sure we'll all in the same mindset when we get this thing going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back