• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~*Holding Out For A Hero*~(Sequel to AiL)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
WHO SAID GINGER ALE!? *convulses*

Listen to Missing or Anywhere by Evanessance, very inspiring. *sage nod*

*hums Missing* Damn you Evanessance and your abilities to force songs in to my tiny and unstable mind -_-

All-Righty then....Updart soon before SA has another episode...

I WANT A CHINCHILLA! ^_^

Good night SA, go to sleep. Pray for brains....<_<

...I'll pray for a chinchilla too!

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Me:*listens to Evegalion theme, longer version*YAY! Weekend! Hope you get inspsired soon Krazy!
Gem:... What's school..o_O
Thea:*smacks her head*
Nanala: Thea, you're like Squall in a way =^_^=
Thea:!!!! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!!! Well, have a good weekend everyone...

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return; to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of Equivilent Exchange.

For all that I've lost, I haven't gained a single thing back; for in less than 24 hours, I had gained love, and lost it. After that, nothing could ever be the same again.

There's just too much that time cannot erase.​

~~~~~A~o~z~o~r~a~~~~~​

Dragging Megan's unmoving form through the freezing, yet calm, waters, was starting to take its toll on my immune system. Or something like that. Who knows how long she - or I, for that matter - could last underneath the lolling waves without air. I had earlier found a passage out of this freezing prison, but after Megan's last little water stunt, I couldn't be sure if that exit was still optional or not.

My mind suddenly clicked, and I tilted my head upwards to the ceiling; kicking furiously to reach the material of the ceiling, I let go of Megan for a moment to glare at the wall above me, but would have to smack myself for this next idiotic move later. I clasped my hands together - never thought I'd use Alchemy here -, and placed them on the ceiling.

Blue, shining light sizzled against the material of the ceiling, and it dissinigrated into nothingness, leaving behind a large enough opening to pull myself through. Plunging my arm back into the icy water, I pulled out the soaking-wet Megan by the hood of the cloak I had lent her; she wasn't breathing. Coughing and sputtering - the water hadn't reached this floor yet, apparently - I was still able to twitch at Megan's lifeless state.

"Dammit, I'm so not doing mouth-to-mouth. >.<;" I muttered to myself, spazzing effectively.

IF ALL ELSE FAILS: USE MAGIC! My brain reminded me bluntly, and I summoned Oblivion to my hand; ebony tendrils of darkness circling it briefly, then the tendrils slinked on over to Megan, zapping painfully at her body, like a sort of dark electricity.

Megan's eyes snapped open - she hated any type of electricity -, and she suddenly sat up; I had to practically leap across to the opposite wall to avoid smacking heads with her. Experience had taught me never to lean over Megan when she first wakes up. You will recieve a very painful headache. The brunette choked terribly, doubling over and sputtering water all over the floor, and I carefully shuffled over to her, sitting next to her timidly.

"You ok?" I asked, deeply concerned; I'd be worried if I wasn't.

The brunette shuddered violently, then took a shaky breath, and she was finally able to answer, "More or less..." She coughed a few more times.

I climbed to my feet, holding out a gloved hand to Megan, and she peered at it minutely before getting up on her own; stubborn little...>.>; With some difficultly, she started trudging down the hall, and I scrambled after her, wary of the fact she had no clue where she was going. I voiced my annoyed/pished thoughts:

"So, uh, got any idea where yer goin'?" I asked finally with a small frown in her direction.

She paused, turning slowly to throw a death glare at me, "If we were on E Deck down there- "She pointed at the floor, her cold gaze still locked on me- "then we should be on..."She mumbled the alphabet to herself, her eyes softening, "D Deck. And ... we need to get to the regular deck. So we keep goin' up."

Megan lifted her gaze to the ceiling, abruptly brought up her hand, and snapped her fingers. Accompanied by a fiery explosion, a small area in the ceiling become a burning opening, and people's faces peered down at us curiously from the floor above us.

"Gimme a lift, "She commanded, turning on me once more.

We made our way up through the ship, via combustitizing.

~~~~~K~e~t~s~o~~~~~​

On the ground, there was nothing particularly helpful we could do; Sora could really only save himself.

With those odds, and Sora being... well... himself, he's as good as dead.

There was a sudden explosion from the inside of the Tripod, and it faultered slightly, until it finally crashed to the grass altogether, bursting into flames. I blinked. Riku blinked. The fire licked at the trees and plants nearby, at least until a not-dead Sora put it out with a well-aimed Blizzaga.

The spiky-haired brunette shouldered Kingdom Key at us, grinning smugly, and I blurted out, "Where's Rachael?"

"Ketso!" Came the girl's voice, and she leaped at me from the side, nearly making me fall over, but, thanks to being accustomed to Myra's glomps, I didn't.

She hugged me tightly, and I just awkwardly pat her on the head, Resurrected Heartbreak disappearing from my grasp; didn't want to lose any important appendages I might need later... Rachael pulled at my shirt, staring up at me desperately, her eyes glistening with tears.

"Ketso, you're going to take care of me, right?" She asked, and I inwardly twitched, trying not to be noble.

"Well, uhm... Don't you have a mom?" I asked, thinking I could just deliver Rachael there.

"In Boston." She answered, the tears starting to become less apparent.

Where? ._.

~~~~~M~e~g~a~n~~~~~​

Once reaching the top deck of the Titanic, Aozora and I were thrust into the midst of the massive chaos, apparently having lost all the lifeboats to the upper classpeoplez. My eyes twitched madly at the water pouring onto the front of the 'Unsinkable Ship', and I attempted to scramble up the growing-steeper deck, towards the back of the boat, Aozora in my wake.

Clutching onto the ship's railing could only work for so long, and the Titanic was becoming steeper by the second; I called down to Aozora, "What about when the ship splits in hal-"

I couldn't finish my question. The railing I gripped was suddenly snapped in two, and the crack spread through to the opposite side of the ship. Aozora leaped over the gap before it could widen any farther, then the ship freefalled from it's upright position in the sky back down to the freezing waters; The Titanic was pulled down into the icy ocean, and I was desperate to get all the way to the back of the ship, but Aozora wrapped a protective arm around my waist, hauling me behind one of the buildings as the ship tilted ever-closer to a ninety-degree angle.

"The ship won't pull us under; we'll be ok, I promise!" Aozora vowed to me, and I just nodded at the blonde, unsure if I could trust him.

Soon, we were actually laying on the side of the wall, and the ship stayed like that for a few moments, then it slowly dipped into the ocean, not going to bob back up as I so wished it would. My knuckles turned white as I desperately clawed at the collar of Aozora's shirt, more frightened than I ever was- and ever will be.

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky

I'm too nice.

I almost made a page-long rant about how you all need to be effin' patient about the damn boat. You think I enjoy being on the boat?! THE BOAT WILL SINK. IN THE WATER. SORRY IF YOU'RE ALL BORED WITH THE BOAT. SORRY IF YOU'RE NOT SATISFIED WITH-

I'm going to stop now.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
And I hope you all quite complaining soon. But we're just going to hafta move on.

When I udpart, I don't want things like "Update" as the only thing in the post, or "gub-gub...[insert unneeded dots here]", or "WH3N @R3 U GETTING 0FF 73H B0@7?!!?!11111!!!!1?!oneone!"

It gets rather annoying. AND WE'RE GETTING OFF THE BOAT IN THE NEXT CHAPPY.

Sorry to be mean, but I just finally cracked.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Krazy, I'm sorry. ;_; I shoulda worded stuff better. I'm not bored at all. =D

Just that I've been wonderin' how the heck yer gonna get off ever since you got stranded.

AND IF AOZORA DIES, RHEA WILL MAKE ALLECTO TAKE HER TO FIND HIM, AND WHO KNOWS WHEN THEY'LL COME BACK AGAIN! o.-

...ILYA GIVE ME BACK MY SODA! *chases after opposite*

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Me: Sorry that we put pressure on you*sweat* Well, good chapter!
Gem: On a side note, it might be better the ship is sinking faster so you don't have to hold on a railing!
Nanala:*agrees*
Thea:... I don't think they are holding onto a railing...-_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back