• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~*Holding Out For A Hero*~(Sequel to AiL)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

angel princess

You know the voice inside your head? The one with
Website
s10.invisionfree.com
*sigh* I hafta go level up before Xemnas... <.< Actually, that's cause i'm too scared to try since I don't want to break my streak of not dying... ^.^''
But anyway, A-- I wanna know what went through Aozora(sp?)'s head when Kaze and Megan got back together...
B-- Why did Ketso and Kaze not battle to the after-life-death for her?
and C-- Why can't we have a real update? ;.;

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Because I'm lazy, ap. :D (AvP? o.o)

And because Mansex won't die. Blame him.

Besides, I'm taking a short break from HOFAH and typin' up somethin' else. ^-^;; Eheh...

It's a parody of the play I'm in. With fictional characters and Internet friends. xD

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Don't worry about it K_K we can be patient.

Wow, if Kaze and Ketso battled in the afterlife that would be one hell of a violent fight.

Though if you really love someone, you'd want them to be happy-even if it meant that they would be with someone else....

...Man I've gotta stop watching Daytime Soap Operas...-_-

Keyblade Smitey

Yay, Kaze might be back! Then Megan/Kai will learn alchemy, stop being sad and uber-pwn every heartless in range with her bestist bishe! ^_^

Ahem. I think I said too much there.

On another note, WHY AM I NOT ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST KRAZY? Is it because I am too annoying ;_; ? I feel unloved now.

UUUUUUUPPPPPPDDDDDAAAAARRRRTTTT!

Keyblade Smitey

Hurt! Very hurt! I only want some friends ;_;

You've also got me on your ignore list, I know this because I've invited you several times to join my RP and you haven't even atknowleged me! A bit of courtesy wouldn't hurt!

AND I AM NOT A STALKER!!!

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
SorasAngel1292 said:
Wow, if Kaze and Ketso battled in the afterlife that would be one hell of a violent fight.

...yesh it would. o.o;

I still wish Ketso had his shield instead. Meh.

kaze_krazy said:
You are exactly right, KS. You are the most annoying little Internet stalker I've ever had the displeasure to meet.

Pwned. Finally.

*goes to file a divorce from Sora*

<.<;

angel princess

You know the voice inside your head? The one with
Website
s10.invisionfree.com
Seriously... I'm not on Krazy's friend list, and I don't complain ^.^ Notta big deal.

And that first battle with wanna-be ansem was really easy... I was surprised. 0o but now I gotta beat that stupid Goddess of Fate cup so I can make Ultima Weapon... <.< Stupid timed battles... two fat-heartless in thirty seconds... Whatever... <.<

Haha... Ketso and Kaze in a battle without death... one word: bloody ^.^

Keyblade Smitey

You mean... YOU WERE SERIOUS?!? Holy moly.

Okay, I now officialy want to wipe the slate clean, if that's okay with you guys. I've never met you or more importantly been a pain in the butt, mokay?

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return; to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's first law of Equivilent Exchange.

For all that I've lost, I haven't gained a single thing back; for in less than twenty-four hours, I had gained love, and lost it. After that, nothing could ever be the same again.

There's just too much that time cannot erase.​

~~~~~A~o~z~o~r~a~~~~~​

Dark was successfully fending off the persistant Flood and numerable Covenant, but I knew we couldn't stay here forever. We had to get off this thing before it... exploded. ._. There was the unexpected rumble of an engine, and from one of the pathways out of this ravine came a huge Jeep-like vehicle; a Warthog, I think it's called. The turrent seated upon the vehicle was shooting down Flood relentlessly, and the person driving hit the gas, speeding over the Flood and literally running them over. The turrent abruptly ceased fire, and its ... fire... er... leaped from the Warthog, chucking a plasma grenade at a lone grunt, successfully sticking said grenade to the small alien.

"What in..." I muttered under my breath.

The startled grunt began running around in panicked circles, trying to pry the plasma grenade from its scaly skin and failing miserably. There was an explosion as the plasma grenade detonated, sending gooey blue alien guts all over the ground. An abrupt chorus of assault rifles, shotguns, and sniper rifles sounded around the area, dropping the enemies around us like flies, and from every possible pathway came the cavalry.

The Muffin Soldiers.

Piku sped about, assault rifle in hand, and her small head whipped about, looking for surviving Flood or Covenant she could pwn. Noelle waved down at us from a crevice in the rocks above, nearly dropping the sniper rifle in her hands that was far too large for her small stature. Silver somehow managed to manuver a hoverboard-looking device through the air, shooting down enemies from above(A/N: Hah, you wish, Silver). Kat wielded a-

...Rubber chicken...

And was continiously smacking away Covenant and Flood. The Warthog-driver I could guess was Sabrina; she seemed like the only one who could road rage like that. But... the designated grenade launcher...

Oh, HELL no. >.>;

My cousin. Almost like a brother, really. Well, we treated eachother like crapz0rz. Wait, at least I think he's still my cousin... Wait... Gimme a sec... We have some rather... complicated relations.

Uh... Yeah. We're still cousins.

Anyway... Riku was easily taking out Flood with a shotgun, the most effective gun against Flood. FLOOD, HOW I HATE THEE! Amme was probably the best shot out of all of the Muffin Soldiers, followed closely by-

I think I actually dropped the assault rifle in my hands, but I can't be sure. I don't think I was thinking about much of anything at the time. Only of...

"Rhea...?"

~~~~~M~e~g~a~n~~~~~​

Violently throwing down the assault rifle stubbornly, I shouted, "Screw this!"

One-Winged Angel and Diamond Dust appeared in my waiting hands, and I took a moment to huggle them before leaping into the fray, violently slashing through Flood and Covenant. Old school was WAY better than new school. Twirling my two elemental Keyblades in my hands, I created two violently-revolving vortexs; one of fire, and one of ice. Expertly conducting the two whirlwinds to circle me, acting as a shield, I presently thrust them at my enemies; fire for the Flood, and ice for the Covenant. I grinned triumphantly at the bare field, twirling my Keyblades around my head before finally tossing them into the air, where they promptly disappeared.

"Hah. Pwn't." I declared to the vanquished Flood and Covenant.

Everyone approached everyone else, creating this huge circle of... people. At least it wasn't a triangle...

Don't ask, you wouldn't understand.

Dark was wearing a smug grin, probably due to the fact Noelle was clutching to his leg, content. In fact, everyone seemed to be hugging or death-gripping something. Pickle was happily snuggling a bag of pickle chips. Which exist, apparently. Kat was satisfied with huggling a model of Pocky, otherwise known as Apocolypse, her Gummi, that had apparently come out of nowhere. Unless she had been keeping it in a pocket. Silver was fussing with a small, argent-colored hamster, whom I immediately recognized as Hoomhaha. Said bull-fighter was desperately trying to escape Silver's grasp, and failing miserably. Riku-

Wait... That's not Riku... <.<; I CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BISHIE AND A NOT ... bishie. Though, from behind, he looks pretty ... bishieful. If 'ya know what I mean...

<.< >.>;

Approaching the silver-haired teen, I cautiously poked him on the shoulder - damn, he's tall. I had to reach up to do so. He turned, and yelped upon seeing me, jumping back several feet, but soon recollected himself. I instantly could tell this wasn't Riku. First because his skin was much darker, and his eyes weren't the reflective turquoise orbs I had grown to know and love. Instead, they were a dark brown, almost black.

I tilted my head to the side in confusion, "Who... are you?"

He blinked down at me, then cracked a sheepish grin, "A friend."

I crossed my arms, brows knitting together and lips pursing shut tightly, "That's what everyone seems to be these days..."

"He's with m--- Megan?" Said a voice behind me, and I whirled around at the suddenness of it, nearly yelping but restraining myself from doing so.

An older teenage girl with long ebony hair and eyes like the Riku-clone's had her head tilted to the side at me in disbelief, "Megan... Where have you been?!"

I blinked several times, rudely thinking, Who the hell are you? But that thought froze in its track through my mind as it struck me, "Sabrina? How... How'd you get so... old?"

"Thanks, "Sabrina remarked blandly with a touch of sarcasm.

"You're welcome. But, I'm serious, what happened?"

"I haven't seen you in two years, Megan."

~~~~~~~~~~

o:

On a side note, GUESS WHO BEAT MANSEX! :D

Sorry for the short randomness. o.o;​

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
That was awesome! *throws confetti* This is turning out to be a good day! Congrats on defeating Mansex- I swear that guy needs a hobby besides collecting hearts. Sure some people collect stamps, or seashells but he wanted hearts..Somebody was ignored as a child...>_>

Take your time on the next updart K_K because this was great!

....I hugged Dark! Bwahaha. The AozoRhea reunion is gonna be good I know it. *anticipates*

Keyblade Smitey

Woot, teh violence! Why am I not a Muffin Soldier >_<?! I need to join that guild so I can pwn flood. Great chapter, Krazy! Glad to find you weren't serious, this is much more fun!

One question: why did you use Diamond Dust and not your new keyblade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back