• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~*Holding Out For A Hero*~(Sequel to AiL)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
I know, Pickle, it's so sad! T_T And Roxas was so mean to Riku ... he really has issues.

Tao, look at pics of Axel and Reno. They both have bright, spikey red hair, green[ish] eyes, are tall and thin, have markings under their eyes, and even share the same personalities.

Reno pwns. <3

Keyblade Smitey

o_O... I think Lonepickle's been watching the A-team. I've never seen it. Is it true they empty whole clips and never hit anything?

GET OF TEH PLAYSTATION AND UPDATE KRAZY!!! Don't torture us so!

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
My name is not "LonePickle".

It's Thelonepickle. ONLY ONE CAPITAL LETTER. IF I HAD WANTED THREE, I WOULD'VE HIT THE SHIFT KEY THREE TIMES.

And I suggest you shut up, as I say what I want to say because I want to say it. Not because you saw it on some show. Idiot.

>_>

Anyway, I'd really like an udpart, Krazy. =D

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
So wouldst I!

I say weird stuff too, GoH.

Me: Use magic, duck!
Donald: SORA!
Me: NOT ON ME, IDIOT!

Yen Sid: Sora, it appears you outgrew your other clothes.
Sora: Oh. I guess so. <Dang. I was hoping no one would notice. Then I could keep them.>

o_O You know that's what he was thinking.

Sora: I'd love to dance in your musical!

PickleandKat: *choke on cranberry juice*

Sora: *Comes out in shortshorts*

Pickle: I'M BLIND!
Kat: *Frozen in fear and can't look away* LUCKY YOU!

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
If you mean the one inf Hollow Bastion, yeah!=^_^= I.. Don't like Hollow Bastion's original name though..-_- "

Radiant Garden?"...-_- No offence, but I kinda find it a idiotic name*sweat* Sorry if it offence anyone!

.. o_O I never knew Reno had a mark under his eyes... (Reno was awsome in the Adevent Children movie! XP)

Keyblade Smitey

*Does the update dance* Uuuupdart! Updartupdartupdart, updart! Updart! As I think you can guess, I want you to updart, Krazy!!

And by the way, why is everyone so cross? I only misspeled Thelonepickle's name and said she watches the A-Team. What's the big deal?

Last edited:

Keyblade Smitey

GYAAAAHHHHH!!! PICKLE IS A GIRL!!! MUST EDIT! NOW! EDITEDITEDITEDIT!! Phew, sorted, thanks guys, I owe you one. And Krazy, do I have to repeat myself? UPDATE!! Both this and 'Faceted Keys' please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back